The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1619462283383.png

Glorified storage area, the new garage is going to go the same route

#160 Lazy is as Lazy does

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Comments over on her fan club page give a ‘sneak peek’ .... of a sofa. She says it’s for the ‘adult living area’ - so it will remain empty.
She’ll also have an office in the new house and... it’s a ‘great vlog tonight’. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ridiculously late it is 💁🏻‍♀️😂
Another day off do we think

Comments over on her fan club page give a ‘sneak peek’ .... of a sofa. She says it’s for the ‘adult living area’ - so it will remain empty.
She’ll also have an office in the new house and... it’s a ‘great vlog tonight’. 🙄
Yer right great vlog we’re is it then silly pair of bellends and if it anything like all the others I find that hard to believe

Reactions: 13
yeah, that is what you really need when you are having todler for the next forseeable feature. A living area for adults only. Not like they will follow you anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this video is old but I'm still crying at the phone call they had about the Jace doll (first 5 minutes of the video)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If lazy is running a commercial business from her house I hope she remembers to tell the home insurance and mortgage folk.

Reactions: 24
“Adult living area”
That rules it out as a love nest for Creepy then!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do they need an 'adult living area'? The children go to bed at the same time as the adults and don't they all spend the evening in Lazy's bedroom anyway?
I remember them doing that in the old house because Lazy hated the wallpaper in the living room but couldn't change it because it was rented. The living room will only be used for the mountain of tat at Christmas.

Reactions: 15
Do they need an 'adult living area'? The children go to bed at the same time as the adults and don't they all spend the evening in Lazy's bedroom anyway?
I remember them doing that in the old house because Lazy hated the wallpaper in the living room but couldn't change it because it was rented. The living room will only be used for the mountain of tat at Christmas.
Sure they don't drink what will they do? just sit there...sounds riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
0D29DB14-E5FA-4226-B914-2F432E36744A.png
5CE2B389-9E67-455D-B1A0-ACB17D01EA2B.png

I Google-imaged ‘Chris Ingham’ earlier and this is what comes up. How embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought this ... who leaves a 2 year old alone upstairs 🤔🤔🤔 and Isla playing out while she cooks , but she’s worried of people stalking ? Then left Jace alone again to go outside ? Is she thick or what ?
If you look at their vlog from x2 christmases ago, they said they are scared to leave the girls to play even in the back garden and that’s why they need more security.. now Isla is free to roam the roads 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Adult living area? She'll need more than that to keep Chris interested. She needs to drop 20 years and 5 stone to get his attention
Screenshot 2021-04-26 18.41.03.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.