The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone seen that Stacey Solomon has decorated Rex's room almost identical to how Jace has his in the current house???? Bet Sarah is loving that!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone seen that Stacey Solomon has decorated Rex's room almost identical to how Jace has his in the current house???? Bet Sarah is loving that!!
Is she getting a horse too?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It kind of figures that a man as effeminate and womanly as Chris would choose the user name sparklything 😂😂 Only thing that sparkles on you mate is the grease coming off your barcode fringe and your scabby face. Well I hope if you and your feral lot are moving to Spain that Issy brushes up on her Spanish. Otherwise you’ll still be eating crisps in cute little motorway truck stop “restaurants”. Jesus, you lot don’t have one ounce of class.
Barcode fringe! That made my day. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In tonight's vlog when Sarah was talking about dismantle and mantle the furniture,(her words not mine )Chris was laughing at her, couldn't believe she had gone to school, Sarah told him he was so mean and he was lucky to have her, I could feel some tension there. Sarah you should have left him nearly three years ago because we will always believe the girls. Isabelle is coming upto 16 ,if she came to you and told you some creep asked her to go skinny dipping I'm sure you would believe her. Give up the tit show and give your children a normal life
I thought the same. Sarah saying "you're lucky to have me, remember" really stood out.

Loving the new members continuing to join with wild claims to try and discredit Tattle. Spain, a horse (possibly Shortle). What's next? An actual confession? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but was Jason alone in the house the whole time Fatty foghorn was on the drive showing off the B&M Tat? 😳🤦‍♀️

• Wow
She said Isla was out playing and jace was upstairs in her bed watching tv whilst she was cooking too!
The other three were at the new house. She then shouted up Jace are you okay, went out the house and started filming what bits and bats people had collected from the driveway.

so either she was lying or Jace was left upstairs on his own, with no stair gates?

Course your views will triple sarah. What’s happening to the horse whilst your in Spain? 😂😂😂

Joined tattle at 2am... isn’t that prime time edit time for Chris?

Whoever it is, your views won’t triple, they didn’t when you spent a whole summer there.
I thought this ... who leaves a 2 year old alone upstairs 🤔🤔🤔 and Isla playing out while she cooks , but she’s worried of people stalking ? Then left Jace alone again to go outside ? Is she thick or what ?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Creepy, I know it's too late for today's vlog but during today's filming can you say sparkly twice so we know it's you, or you can say not sparkly to prove its not you. Cheers, thank you sooooo very much, mwah!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
#160 We are buying a horse! Oh the remorse! We are Moving to Spain of Course!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Both Isabelle and Esme have mentioned their hair in recent vlogs, I hope they can get it cut and styled but I fear it won't happen. Creepy and Lazy both walk about looking a total mess and don't care what they look like so I doubt they'll encourage the girls to get a haircut.
I think Sarah, while once again touching her own hair (which she constantly fiddles with) said to Esme that she wishes she'd grow her hair long, I think, I can't recall her exact wording, so I'm guessing she'd rather Esme didn't get a haircut.
Esme has such a lovely hair colour, I don't know why Creepy hates having ginger hair

Reactions: 15
But Sarah copied Jace’s room from insta or Pinterest, it was never her idea.

There is 100’s of pictures on Pinterest of that “design”

Attachments

Reactions: 23
It’s like whenever she says to Isabelle when clothes shopping. Oh you like the white one, that’s a shame because I really like the blue one, the blue one will go really nice, of course it’s your choice entirely so go with what you think but I am paying and I really prefer the blue one and would be happier paying for the blue one, but your choice isabelle.

Out Isabelle walks with the ‘blue’ one that her mother has manipulated her into buying

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I thought the same. Sarah saying "you're lucky to have me, remember" really stood out.

Loving the new members continuing to join with wild claims to try and discredit Tattle. Spain, a horse (possibly Shortle). What's next? An actual confession? 👀
'Of course Chris is lucky to have Sarah.
She is the only idiot who would stick around with a man who'd rather message teens, do his one trick on his umpteenth set of skates and cause the chavavan to become a serious health hazard

On a serious note this just reinforces what we knew all along, Sarah Ingham is well aware of her husband's numerous dirty deeds and IMO that makes her a thousand times worse then him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
But Sarah copied Jace’s room from insta or Pinterest, it was never her idea.

There is 100’s of pictures on Pinterest of that “design”
Sarah has no imagination/creativity at all. She gets all her 'ideas' from other sources.

Reactions: 18
'Of course Chris is lucky to have Sarah.
She is the only idiot who would stick around with a man who'd rather message teens, do his one trick on his umpteenth set of skates and make the chavavan a health hazard

On a serious note this just reinforces what we knew all along, Sarah Ingham is well aware of her husband's numerous dirty deeds and IMO that makes her a thousand times worse then him.
To be honest they are both lucky to have each other. Disgusting in their own rights. Welcome to each other. Just a shame they’ve dragged the kids into their lies and anything for money tit show

Reactions: 27
Has Chris ever heard of Brexit 😂 if he was going to come up with a phony story he could at least come up with a legitimate one that does require a visa to live there 😂

Definitely Chris, because an Ifam would have said they were moving to America and even Creepy knows that isn't going to happen 👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️

Ifam lurkers, perhaps ask him why?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.