The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 2hrs 30min late wow so much for their job they need be sacked permanent of you tube šŸ™„

Reactions: 20
Why on earth is Sarah buying all that crap. Surely before the move, practical and essential things come first, then once you've moved in you can buy little bit for decor!
Because she has crap taste and wants to fill her massive house with crap? also she's a shopping addict, got to feed that addiction.

Reactions: 15
She looks absolutely deranged on tonightā€™s thumbnail!!
So she should be - imagine moving that amount of furniture and crap in to a house you donā€™t actually own yet, then advertise it all over the internet that this house is sitting empty with your brand new uninsured furniture sitting in it!!

Imagine that this mortgage for Ā£700k doesnā€™t actually go through!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fidgets and me! I saw it coming as soon as they started that segment and thought theyā€™d call it that and thought, no actually, not even they would, but they are! Teaching their young kids how to fleece the ifam too šŸ„ŗ

• Wow
  • Angry
This came up on my feed and I I laughed until I couldn't catch my breath watching Creepy and I assume this is his mother, turned into mummies.

I have been through some horrible experiences (including being shot at) and seen some scary things in my life, but this trio turns my blood to ice, especially the last picture. Cold, dead eyes.

Screenshot (4)_LI.jpg
Screenshot (5)_LI.jpg
Screenshot (6).png

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice how red islas eyes are?
Apparently she got hives from a new suncream they used on her face. Lazy's response to someone pointing it out in the comments. But she slept for 10/11 hours so she's not tired šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve just read about him on Google šŸ˜². OMG what a sleazeball! How can she ever trust him? Can you imagine when theyā€™re out or on holiday? Bet heā€™s eyeing up all the young girls! This relationship will end badly.
Itā€™ll end as soon as the YouTube money/ā€˜fameā€™ dries up. Itā€™s all either of them seem bothered about

Chris having a stream of adoring deluded fans

Sarah spending her kids earnings down the tat shops

Reactions: 12
I know she is only 9 buttttt....

it made me laugh more because Iā€™m sure that Sarah/ Chris mentioned a few weeks ago that the girls were ā€˜smashing maths, and that they didnā€™t even find fractions hardā€™. Isla rates the new sofas ā€œ9 and 6/4 out of 10.....

sarah Just laughed and said ā€˜brilliantā€™, maybe she doesnā€™t even realise šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So now theyā€™ve got the kids flogging fidgets as a cash earner now too! They disgust me, obviously arenā€™t earning enough from YouTube alone and have to think of other ways to bring the cash in. Those ā€œmarbleā€ floors are absolutely vile and the echo throughout would do by head in...I canā€™t wait to see the end results as she doesnā€™t have an interior design bone in her body..the whole house is cold and soulless like them!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, the new wide-angled lens was certainly put to use in today's vlog... they've put the lens on to give the perception of a massive room whilst going on an bloody on about how huge everything is... but it throws the other proportions out in the shot so honestly, Sarah, I think it's time to pipe right down!!!

Normal lens showing distance to back wall...
Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 21.18.16.png

Wide angle lens showing distorted view of the room...
Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 21.19.43.png

Jace's size in proportion to the sofa with normal lens...
Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 21.17.10.png

Jace's size totally out of proportion to the same sofa with wide angle lens...
Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 21.21.04.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This came up on my feed and I I laughed until I couldn't catch my breath watching Creepy and I assume this is his mother, turned into mummies.

I have been through some horrible experiences (including being shot at) and seen some scary things in my life, but this trio turns my blood to ice, especially the last picture. Cold, dead eyes.

View attachment 547091View attachment 547099View attachment 547101
With his hair like this, he always reminds me of this guy from Pride and Prejudice. (Although, this guy clearly has more hair than Creepy!)

Attachments

• Haha
I am just disgusted that she included the death of a child to big up how ā€˜luckyā€™ she is - absolutely disgusting and vile to talk about this in the same vlog! Thatā€™s all I have to say as I am honestly speechless at her!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Well, the new wide-angled lens was certainly put to use in today's vlog... they've put the lens on to give the perception of a massive room whilst going on an bloody on about how huge everything is... but it throws the other proportions out in the shot so honestly, Sarah, I think it's time to pipe right down!!!

Normal lens showing distance to back wall...
View attachment 547177

Wide angle lens showing distorted view of the room...
View attachment 547180

Jace's size in proportion to the sofa with normal lens...
View attachment 547184

Jace's size totally out of proportion to the same sofa with wide angle lens...
View attachment 547189
Jace didnā€™t look like he had a nappy on.I was willing him to tit on the sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.