The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like whenever she says to Isabelle when clothes shopping. Oh you like the white one, that’s a shame because I really like the blue one, the blue one will go really nice, of course it’s your choice entirely so go with what you think but I am paying and I really prefer the blue one and would be happier paying for the blue one, but your choice isabelle.

Out Isabelle walks with the ‘blue’ one that her mother has manipulated her into buying
Has lazy forgotten it’s Isabelle who earned the money that lazy fritters away

Reactions: 29
What the heck is that monstrosity of a mirror? Yuck. Also a dust trap.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What the heck is that monstrosity of a mirror? Yuck. Also a dust trap.
I swear just watching the amount of plushies, plastic plants, ornaments and various other tat, makes me reach for my inhaler. Can you imagine the dust?

Reactions: 27
They are gonna have to hire a cleaner, surely? Because they are certainly not going to clean the house themselves? Lazy is just that and creepy too. The two eldest can keep their own rooms clean but the rest of the house? It will be disgusting in no time.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What is with all the baskets lazy keeps buying? She really does have a shopping addiction!

Reactions: 22
It's the buying stuff for the sake of it that's the worst bit. "Oh it can go in that room but if not it can go in this room."

Reactions: 22
Are you bleeping kidding me, did she buy more baskets?! :ROFLMAO: She has to be trolling at this point
Yep she had them in the back of the car, along with more crap for jaces jungle themed room 😂

It's the buying stuff for the sake of it that's the worst bit. "Oh it can go in that room but if not it can go in this room."
But to justify buying the crap lazy says it was a bargain 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see Stacey has this mirror over her bed and Lazy has bought one almost identical that she showed in yesterday’s vlog.

View attachment 546586View attachment 546587
Both mirrors are hideous, in my opinion, but especially the B&M one. It’s kinda grotesque- where does she think all those feathers came from? I get that they are not vegan, but still... I’d be creeped out by that amount of feathers pulled from a dead or dying bird up on the wall.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I wonder if we'll ever actually see all these baskets in the new house or whether most will end up in the new garage?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep she had them in the back of the car, along with more crap for jaces jungle themed room 😂

But to justify buying the crap lazy says it was a bargain 😉
Ahh that must be why lazy has so much herpes on her face. It's was a bargain! Good one Creepy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If Isabelle wants batteries then surely at 15 she should be allowed to get them herself and not have to wait for selfish Creepy to buy them. If they won't let her go to the shop herself can't they give her access to the Amazon account.

Reactions: 27
#160 Alone upstairs was little Jace,
His mother is such a basket(available at home bargains and b&ms) case

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How late do we all think today's vlog is going to be? 2 minutes and counting...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I predict a rant. Overdue one and sparkly will have his knickers in a twist that we don’t believe the horse and Spain fairytales

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't forget to give your recommendations across for a sooper dooper moo for that solid marble floor. She's just bought a cheap one for now. Obvs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Strange how the vlogs are either ridiculously on time or 1.5-2 hours late.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.