The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the new wide-angled lens was certainly put to use in today's vlog... they've put the lens on to give the perception of a massive room whilst going on an bloody on about how huge everything is... but it throws the other proportions out in the shot so honestly, Sarah, I think it's time to pipe right down!!!

Normal lens showing distance to back wall...
View attachment 547177

Wide angle lens showing distorted view of the room...
View attachment 547180

Jace's size in proportion to the sofa with normal lens...
View attachment 547184

Jace's size totally out of proportion to the same sofa with wide angle lens...
View attachment 547189
Just about to mention the use of the wide angle lens , how thick do they think we are

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh balls seems thy have same sofa as me BUT I had mine first nearly 3 yrs so 🙃 and it survived 7 people and dog and child toilet traing how long will theirs last 😬🤔

Reactions: 10
To be fair I don't mind the new living room BUT you can tell Lazy is itching to clutter up the space with more stuff. Just leave it with the sofas and TV unit or else it will look small because there's too much in there.
Laughing at her saying no eating in the living room and in strolls Jason with food and that's before they've even moved in! 😂

They are putting the old playroom sofabed in the new playroom, again that room will be overfilled with stuff. It's got to be a living room for the older 3 and a playroom for the younger 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grey on grey on white so boring and the reason for the hole I'm guessing is for a fire ?
Most of the fires are like flat screens now ain't they ?
I have an open fire so to me it's odd looking 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.
Is it a special occasion Chris has changed his clothes 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Delonge ranger and his need for an over the shoulder boulder holder .

Reactions: 13
I am just disgusted that she included the death of a child to big up how ‘lucky’ she is - absolutely disgusting and vile to talk about this in the same vlog! That’s all I have to say as I am honestly speechless at her!
Please don’t tell me she mentioned Azaylia Cain? 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Grey on grey on white so boring and the reason for the hole I'm guessing is for a fire ?
Most of the fires are like flat screens now ain't they ?
I have an open fire so to me it's odd looking 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.
Is it a special occasion Chris has changed his clothes 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Delonge ranger and his need for an over the shoulder boulder holder .
It was meant for a wood burning stove.there’s a chimney

Reactions: 6
I know Creepy seems to loving cleaning floors but even he will get sick of cleaning all that flipping 'marble' everyday. Hopefully we will see him on his hands and knees with his beloved antibac wipes.

Instead of putting all that foam or whatever on the playroom floor, wouldn't it have been nicer to just carpet that room?

Reactions: 22
May as well not bother posting now tonight, it's a school night, all the kiddie ifam will be in bed soon.

Does anyone else know that they're bringing a website our for Esme and Isla for the fidget toys 😫🤣

Reactions: 3
Pleased to see Creepy's managed to get the brown trousers off. Was starting to think he'd had one case of fizzy pop too many and the fire brigade would have to cut his curves out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.