The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably brought the caravan because they are all planning to travel together at some point and by giving them a caravan they can get rid of some of their kids. Or maybe Sarah is planning for Chris to stay in theres 😂

Reactions: 22
I also wonder if they will get one off £500 payment from tax credits 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where the hell do these morons get their money from because surely the videos aren’t bringing the money in like they used to?
Even with the money they used to he told alfie they struggled with the mortgage.
Someone posted their company accounts from last year and the figures on that just don’t add up to buying two expensive caravans and a house that is £300,000 more expensive than the last one.
Hmrc would have a field day if they ever get round to looking into them. Unless they’ve had a big inheritance or win somewhere

Reactions: 29
Am I missing something with this kit we’re is all the money coming from even the radfords with all there kids he still works full time and they have had tv shows witch would of brought in some cash don’t seem to have and flash like thay do and it all pointless shite they buy I no my parents even if a was loaded would not except or want me to buy things of that any for them they would say make sure it all safe for my children when they are old enough

Reactions: 17
Like the new house, it must've been the toilet next to the bed that sold them on it

Where's the new family vehicle for a family of seven/eight?

'Nowt stranger than an Ingham 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-04-19 17.35.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also I think they plan to travel most the year so they need this to be able to see them .
Perhaps they are going to borrow it and hook it to their existing car.a.van so it will be like a train 🤔

I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ If their plan is to go travelling for a long time why move something doesn’t add up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Even with the money they used to he told alfie they struggled with the mortgage.
Someone posted their company accounts from last year and the figures on that just don’t add up to buying two expensive caravans and a house that is £300,000 more expensive than the last one.
Hmrc would have a field day if they ever get round to looking into them. Unless they’ve had a big inheritance or win somewhere
but if great aunt X died and left a tonne of money, they would film it! saddest day ever RIP, Hard day ( funeral), WOW amazing surprise, etc they wouldn't be able to keep it private.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It will be on finance not brought with cash you can pay over 10 years

Reactions: 24
What happened to not taking the Easter school holiday so that they could take time off 'school' when they move house? They've been out shopping pretty much every day since Sarah said that and now they're going on holiday?!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just a thought but If tax caught up with them and all there money was in material things ie chavavan x 2 and house would they still be able to recoup the money from minghams. I don't know how it works but also they would have had atleast 2 loans from government in covid times.

Only the Inghams could go away the same day as Jaces opticians appointment 😂😂, why couldn't they get everything ready the same day, and go away the day after ! I wonder if Sarah got all her orders posted 🤣🤣, hope no one orders anything now, no chance of receiving it if they're going away

Attachments

• Heart
Maybe Granny and Grandpa bought the caravan themselves and Creepy just pretended the Mingams bought it for them to make it look like they have loadsamoney to throw around wildly.

Granny Grimm & Hi Steve probably bought it themselves but Nobhead & Septic chops need the content
True - perhaps they only paid the deposit for it - I wonder why they didn’t buy a static - I’m sure chris likes going to Hornse/Bridlington and Scarborough - theyre not that far now to those places

Reactions: 13
Only the Inghams could go away the same day as Jaces opticians appointment 😂😂, why couldn't they get everything ready the same day, and go away the day after ! I wonder if Sarah got all her orders posted 🤣🤣, hope no one orders anything now, no chance of receiving it if they're going away
So when will they pick up his glasses? Ive not watched but im assuming theyre arent just able to pick up glasses.

Reactions: 13
Something is seriously not adding up they won the lottery or something 🙄.
That new caravan is £20,000 Swift sprite major 4EB
£20,000 to them is nothing
The sickly bit is where she thanks the fans for making it all possible, fans that can only dream of frittering away money like they do on a car for her sister and three cars for her dad over the years and now his mum gets a caravan 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 27
They've definitely been dodging the taxman. I bet the greedy twats been doing it for years. They must've squirrelled away 100s of thousands with undisclosed ads and undeclared business. We'll see their accounts in June (or September by the time Creepy has got around to it) and then we'll REALLY see how much they're lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.