The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
least prinny can go away with them now if the doggy sitters be travelling with them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it because they have finally realised they have no more space in their own caravan so this way can put a few kids in Jane and Steve's instead? They can have some kids in their car too, save Chris buying a new one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Chris saying they haven’t seen family for a year because of covid. You wouldn’t have anyway Chris because you were travelling or planning to for most of it.

who’s jane been trolling to earn this gift I wonder?

Reactions: 45
how can they keep buying all that stuff big house lot of things for in the house toys and clothes for the kids all that stuf for there own caravan and now a caravan for his parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thinking back wasn't it this time maybe bit later we had we spent 30k on out daughter for a caravan for her bday 🤔🙄

Reactions: 16
Granny Grimm & Hi Steve probably bought it themselves but Nobhead & Septic chops need the content

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Great surprise, we couldn't even see Jane and Hi Steve's car never mind them and their reaction.

Reactions: 17
Nah something isn't adding up at all. No one spends like that, even those with millions in the bank. Their views are down and the only income is blankets which isn't secure. Where HMRC Tax office when you need em

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Where the hell do these morons get their money from because surely the videos aren’t bringing the money in like they used to?

Reactions: 37
I don't think they brought it otherwise it would be an outright suprise . I think they may have helped them get credit but they did not buy it for sure .

Reactions: 16
I have a feeling they’ve paid cash for that house.otherwise they wouldn’t be having stuff delivered

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the Swift caravan thing was sponsored but not disclosed- honestly quite a few influencers have been doing it and many have been caught. They showed off the inside and said lots of wonderful things about it and the brand for a majority of the video.

also they are now popping on holiday for a 'few days' in the chavavan, but still can't put things in the new place. This doesn't add up since they've shown off the new place, but it seems endless work on the new place and endless we're moving soon but its not happening

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was more surprised at the non vegetarian, vegetarian baby growing in this barrel of a human, she looks huge when she hasn't been edited.

Also nice to see that Baby Frank has made an appearance on Isla! 🤢 Corner of her mouth when on the trampoline you'll see she has a cold sore.

Weird brand new, never used, never been slept in, never been on the road caravan, Sarah pulls out the table and it has brown, sticky coffee, tea or good stains all over it, the thing is filthy, the couch cushions are all stained and the curtains are crusty as hell, Sarah makes it sound like they got it straight from the show room floor. 🤨

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Also I think they plan to travel most the year so they need this to be able to see them .

Reactions: 12
Cash wise there is definitely something not adding up. There are loads of other YouTuber’s who are much better off than them and they don’t spend like this.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.