The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps it was an optical illusion? like the one where they left him on the beach all alone when he was a tiny tiny baby whilst they all swam in the sea 🤔
I mean to the average person it looked like they were far away in the sea
but in Ingham world apparently it only ‘looked far away’ as they were practically paddling two foot from the baby
Oh my god I see him doing the river dance, was it? in his pervavan :eek: classic! x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He definitely used the wide angle lens on that boob shot of himself. He looks like he could breast feed better than lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The whole card situation always confuses me. Does she even own a bank card? It seems Creepy is in charge of all the funds.
He does seem quite protective of hi money but he probably just knows what Lazy is like. Not sure why he had to blur the wallet out though.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't call it protective, I'd call it abusive. Its another form of control. If he truly trusted his partner she would have her own card to a joint account. It's controlling behaviour I have no doubt he is capable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the helmet was purely just to protect his beanie and not his actual head. Imagine if he hit the ground with that thing on, it would shatter to pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine if Chris is the one squirreling money away, in order to do one when the rest of their tit hits the fan. Sarah seemingly has no card or ability to get at the cash. In this respect with a fifth kid on the way she is extremely financially vulnerable. I could see him finding a deluded young vulnerable Ifam member, promising them the world and upping sticks and leaving Sarah and the kids. Also who on earth has to justify the cost of two Starbucks to their other half!

• Sad
The card situation always confused me because on one hand I can see why she wouldn't be trusted with money, but then she seems to freely use "his" card whenever she wants and goes out shopping without him every day, plus shops online. So whilst it is controlling if she doesn't have her own card, he doesn't actually seem to control what she spends very well.

For all his crappy qualities, I don't think Creepy is financially abusive. How many million storage baskets has Sarah bought in the last five minutes? Whatever the deal with the cards, he doesn't seem to have any control at all over her spending.

Reactions: 19
Lazy's had a few days off shopping so she's probably making up for it today or they are faffing about at Pylon Palace.

Reactions: 17
Lazy's had a few days off shopping so she's probably making up for it today or they are faffing about at Pylon Palace.
Oh she would definitely have done some shopping today - no doubt "had to get some food in" via B&M, Matalan, Primark and The Range...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Waiting for the rant video to come to get the views up 😂

creepy has bigger boobs than I do and longer nails. How disgusting though, wearing the same trousers all week when being active too 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I would love a rant video after her " life is perfect right now" rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The fan group admins must be losing their tit with all the posts being submitted, asking where the vlog is. Those folks live for this - and the Inghams have created that dependency. It’s really unfair on the very vulnerable. So many are talking of going through difficult times and relying on their ‘grim’ fairy tales.

• Sad
  • Haha
Oh won't you think of the views! (faint) seriously they wouldn't go on holiday if it wasn't something they could film - imagine going somewhere and not recording all the time they would die!
Sarah said they film for memories which is ok as most parents do film their children for memories but they don't put them out in front of everyone to see you keep your memories to yourself but they need the money so they make sure the girls work for the money so she can sit doing nothing - that's the memories the girls will have of their parents

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't call it protective, I'd call it abusive. Its another form of control. If he truly trusted his partner she would have her own card to a joint account. It's controlling behaviour I have no doubt he is capable of.
Thing is tho she can’t be trusted, she’s got serious issues when it comes to spending!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.