The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the inghams may have told someone to come on this website and make some tit up and see how quickly it becomes truth. Well bad luck we only deal with facts .
fact number 1 Chris ingham is a groomer and not of horses.
Can this be the next title please..chris ingham is a groomer..but not of horses.. bludy brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How piss poor was the BBQ though? 😂
I was expecting veggie sausages, veggie burgers, salad, baps, sauces.
We got more teeth rot on a stick being dipped into teeth rot in foil😭😂

Reactions: 12
He said to anna 'Lets get drunk and have sex' infront of Emilia and Emilia turned round to him and said don't get drunk. Anna posted it on her stories. Everyone was really anygry on the Sacconejoly forum because he said in infront of his 7 year old.
What is wrong with these family vlogger men. All weirdos

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How piss poor was the BBQ though? 😂
I was expecting veggie sausages, veggie burgers, salad, baps, sauces.
We got more teeth rot on a stick being dipped into teeth rot in foil😭😂
I imagine they couldn't show the meat section of the bbq

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And the "living away from home" comment just explains why they never think of their house as home.

If I go on holiday, I don't think I'm now living there. I still live in my home, I'm just staying somewhere else for a few days! When I go to a different place I'm just visiting, not moving there.
I have never seen a family dislike being at home as much as them, which is why I think motorway manor is a complete waste of a purchase.

Reactions: 31
Just back from a four mile dog walk over the fields and, as there was no overnight stay involved, I managed the whole thing without ‘leaving the house’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
At 30, Alexander the Great had spent the last ten years leading the Greek armies in an undefeated campaign, creating an empire the likes of which had never been seen, and founding fifteen cities bearing his name.

At 38, Chris is filming himself in children’s playgrounds wearing tight trousers, riding around in roller boots needing strawberry milkies, and can’t take his hat off because people will see how bald he is.
This sums creepy up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t this trip in part to celebrate Isla’s birthday? She certainly thought it was as she said as much before they left.

Considering the ‘£30,000 surprise’ for Esmé's last birthday, along with the trampoline, could they not have arranged .*something* to make Isla feel a little more special? Something set aside just for her?
It’s her last birthday before the next kid appears - she’s likely to be left out the most.

Not that I don’t think they are sickeningly spoiled, but even a delivery birthday dinner - beyond sharing tiny bits of her Mac n cheese off her fork from her fingers with her step sister.

This is adding to an already delicate situation. Prepare for even more acting out, attention seeking. Scary thing is as with Isabelle - if they are not getting what they need from the parents, it leaves them extremely vulnerable to take up offers of friendship from strangers online.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
. Lazy told her to hide the cider to avoid criticism.
So Lazy admits that she tells her children stuff from the camera to avoid criticism.
Interesting ...I wonder what else has she told them to hide? The fact that their parents fight constantly maybe? Or the fact that their mother buys tat from alibaba and passes it off as bespoke blankets?

It must be so stressful for the girls to constantly hide stuff and create a narrative for the vlogs

Reactions: 32
Maybe C is taking something to try to deal with his hair loss and the side effects are the changes we can see in the rest of his body.

We know they love buying non-prescribed supplements from Amazon.

Reactions: 19
Jesus christ, a beanie with a helmet over it!
I wonder how much fuss he kicked up before they agreed to let the bellend wear it on top

“ yo man you not getting it yo, I wear me beanie man even to bed 🤟”.....cue 🙄🙄🙄🙄 from staff as they wedge it on top of that greasy stinking rag on his head

It's a tie between this title and the one where they clickbaited it like Jace died... I don't even watch their videos (I just like keeping up with the thread cause you guys say some amazing stuff 😂) but I want to punch these twats in th face in hopes of knocking common sense into them x
I gave up even hate watching their videos as gormless shouts for the first couple of minutes “ HELLO IFAMS” and then everything is said in a shouty stilted robotic way
then we have wiggy with his fake “ yo yo I’m a skater boy man” way of talking 🤔 well no you are not you are an overweight middle aged man with an unhealthy interest in young girls and you car.a.van so shut the duck up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
At 30, Alexander the Great had spent the last ten years leading the Greek armies in an undefeated campaign, creating an empire the likes of which had never been seen, and founding fifteen cities bearing his name.

At 38, Chris is filming himself in children’s playgrounds wearing tight trousers, riding around in roller boots needing strawberry milkies, and can’t take his hat off because people will see how bald he is.
Hahahaha

I do this, but with Bob Dylan. In his 20's Bob Dylan had written probably the greatest songs of all time, gone from folk to electric and totally changed music history. Chris Ingham is a perv, appears to be a gay best friend, has done nothing of any greatness in his life, and no doubt has a bigger ego than bob dylan!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha

I do this, but with Bob Dylan. In his 20's Bob Dylan had written probably the greatest songs of all time, gone from folk to electric and totally changed music history. Chris Ingham is a perv, appears to be a gay best friend, has done nothing of any greatness in his life, and no doubt has a bigger ego than bob dylan!
He’s ‘Just Like A Woman’ though.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.