The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one actually cares that Isabelle had a wee cider whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic because at her age it legal. The point the Inghams at missing here is how absolutely chavvy and uncouth it looks to be cutting about a family holiday park with a tin of Kopparberg in her hand 🙄 it’s the equivalent to the wee neds who walk about with bottles Buckfast up here in Scotland 😂 Unfortunately, for Issy she has been the master of her own downfall in all of this by time and time again taking her parents side during vlogs and joining in with the baiting of people who essentially put cheap and nasty Shein hauls on her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
They went on holiday in the UK and didn't meet any ifam yet in Spain, in the middle of nowhere they met 35 ifam in one go.
Cue tomorrows vlog and Sarah or Chris saying they've had a wicked time and it was so lovely to see loads of ifam.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Did anyone else notice in the last vlog after Chris brings Sarah a drink, about i min in.Chris goes back inside and shuts the patio door and leaves Jace outside. In the reflection of the glass patio door you can then see Chris inside do something with hes arm towards the girls they then both get up and walk off.
Now this can be somthing totally innocent. but i do think that Chris is a bully off camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Please don’t let an imbecilic moron like Lazy get to you she’s not worth the space she occupies. Agoraphobia is horrendous to cope with and your dog being ill will be making you feel worse as she will be your unconditional friend. I hope her treatment helps and that she improves soon. Take care
Thank you. I know it’s not her fault I have got going on what I have but sometimes life isn’t as simple as she makes it sound. Thank you for your kind words.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched the vlog and just catching up on the thread but what exactly were the ‘bad things’ the creepy bastard had been made to do by Isabelle?
Sarah went to buy Starbucks with Chris's card that he had left behind. She was bribed by Isabelle to do it, while Isabelle sat with Jace.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sarah went to buy Starbucks with Chris's card that he had left behind. She was bribed by Isabelle to do it, while Isabelle sat with Jace.
The way the thumbnail was it looked like she had made chris do something bad . He's capable of doing bad things all by himself 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 15
They went on holiday in the UK and didn't meet any ifam yet in Spain, in the middle of nowhere they met 35 ifam in one go.
Cue tomorrows vlog and Sarah or Chris saying they've had a wicked time and it was so lovely to see loads of ifam.
Yet no ifam has put anything up to say they’ve met them - perhaps their secret ifam members

Reactions: 8
The whole card situation always confuses me. Does she even own a bank card? It seems Creepy is in charge of all the funds.

Reactions: 25
She sat at that lakeside that had a deep water sign next to them, let Jace go in the water you could see it had a ledge that dropped down she even stated it has a sand ledge all while she sat filming pointing at the bloody ledge!
This family gets worse by the day!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The whole card situation always confuses me. Does she even own a bank card? It seems Creepy is in charge of all the funds.
To be fair would you trust queen of tat with your money? It would be gone in 60 seconds flat.

She sat at that lakeside that had a deep water sign next to them, let Jace go in the water you could see it had a ledge that dropped down she even stated it has a sand ledge all while she sat filming pointing at the bloody ledge!
I thought at the time if he decides to dash that way whilst she sat pointing it out there is no way a heavily pregnant sarah would be able to get over there that quickly. Absolutely stupid

Reactions: 22
The way the thumbnail was it looked like she had made chris do something bad . He's capable of doing bad things all by himself 🤭🤭🤭
offcourse he did. Hoping to get those extra watchers to see what he did wrong this time.

Reactions: 11
Perhaps it was an optical illusion? like the one where they left him on the beach all alone when he was a tiny tiny baby whilst they all swam in the sea 🤔
I mean to the average person it looked like they were far away in the sea
but in Ingham world apparently it only ‘looked far away’ as they were practically paddling two foot from the baby

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.