The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one

I wouldn't base my opinion of homeschooling on these turds or the daily fail
"Iv got no idea what I actually need to be reply to them"

Well first of all you need to be a responsible parent who gives priority to your children's education. Then you need to be that person who proof reads what you write.

No wonder they told her home schooling is not good enough for the girls
I just hope she didn't write back to them saying you guys are jealous trolls and what I meant was my girls are getting very lot educated so stop harrasing us.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I could see him finding a deluded young vulnerable Ifam member, promising them the world and upping sticks and leaving Sarah and the kids.
I could see it happening too, probably with someone like Chantella. She seems so vulnerable and would do anything for the Inghams. It's so sad to see how young people are wasting their lives by joining cults such as the ifam. I don't get the attraction, I really don't The Inghams have such mundane lives and I don't see how it's attractive to teens. As soon as Youtube goes, Lazy will be left high and dry by Creepy. I wonder how she will feel when she realises that everything he promised her; a secure life, a family, money and a forever home is all a lie. He will divorce her quicker that he can say "drop that towel" because all she is to him is an asset in the business and as soon as the business is gone she will be nothing to him. I bet the account they're (probably) squirreling money away into for Motorway Mansion will be in his name as financial security when the channel goes.

They've not setting their fans a good example either by constantly being late.

Edit - There's now a private video on the playlist.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel a rant video coming
I wondered the same....they left CP yesterday and not having been there myself and don’t know how you check out - I wondered if they were pulled over on handing back the keys and told never to darken their door again, what with the filming for profit/filming other families/drone footage/ getting staff members in trouble for their lies....come back with your camera -child endangerment (paddling) if this has happened I bet they are blooming seething....

Reactions: 15
At 30, Alexander the Great had spent the last ten years leading the Greek armies in an undefeated campaign, creating an empire the likes of which had never been seen, and founding fifteen cities bearing his name.

At 38, Chris is filming himself in children’s playgrounds wearing tight trousers, riding around in roller boots needing strawberry milkies, and can’t take his hat off because people will see how bald he is.
And I'd put money on Alexander the Great not doing any of those things in diarrhoea coloured trousers as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

- Long talk about a money spider in the car. Dull as hell.

- Talk about Esme's hair. Hopefully this means the girls are getting a proper hair cut soon.

- Isabelle having a mental breakdown over a book. Get that girl back into therapy.

- No Isla in tonight's vlog at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
They literally dragged out a story about a money spider in chris's hair that sarah HAD to hold all the way home and it died
Really scrapping barrell for content face it Sarah you ficked up staying with creeps
Like I said previously you could of broken away made your own single mam of 3 channel routine speed clean etc but now ? You are oversized potatoe with no class and a,rude witch who lives for b and m , your views arw dropping won't be long before your bubble bursts I cant wait !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If Esme wants to get short hair she should get short hair.

I think her hair is beautiful but I think it does suit short better. Sarah should not be encourgaing her to keep it long just so that she can heat damage it further by curling it. Heat protector spray does not protect your hair it just slightly minimises the damage.

Reactions: 22
The Next video creeps should post should be titled "Borrowing my teens sports bra."

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Their whole career has been scraping the barrel, they just pick at any mundane thing that has happened in that day and because they simply can’t be arsed to frazzle up their content (because they probably know, deep down, the channel is dead, their in denialism speaks louder like the lies they spin) they tell a rotten tomatoes award winning speech about it, just like the money spider and how Chris doesn’t dye his hair.

About the kids, Sarah and Chris won’t take them to therapy because they don’t go to therapy for their issues themselves. They don’t change their ways or lifestyles, so they don’t see a need for any of that because apparently they’re all living their best lives, they only need a tin can, the pylon palace and some agricultural clickbait to keep them happy🤥

Reactions: 21
In early with,
#160 Now lazy is having her last baby, chris can finally become a lady

• Haha
Reactions: 59
They literally dragged out a story about a money spider in chris's hair that sarah HAD to hold all the way home and it died
Where’s the eye-roll reaction emoji when you need it?! Come on Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE IN THE CAR ON THE WAY HOME!!

Poor Esme's eyes are dead in that thumbnail. I've noticed it a lot recently with children of influencers.

The vlog starts with everyone shouting good morning. They're leaving Center Parcs on this very very gorgeous morning. The cars are lined up outside and getting packed up because everyone is getting back to their lives. The Inghams thought about doing a fun day somewhere. Creepy doesn't want to leave the gorgeous forest but they have to go and get the house ready, get the final bits of packing done ready for the move very soon. They're off to the park to tire Jace out for an hour.

Creepy doesn't understand anyone who owns a hotel or holiday park with a 10am checkout because it destroys your morning and last day because you have to pack. A 12pm checkout and 2pm checkout is fine. Lazy screeches something about there only being 2 hours. Creepy thinks the 10am checkout is due to covid but Lazy says it's just the rule. He wants to sleep in on his last morning, have breakfast and enjoy his last bit of time there. Well get an earlier night and get up earlier then. He doesn't want to get up at the crack of dawn and leave for 10am. Lazy tells him he's a selfish man. Isabelle tells him it's not the crack of dawn for normal people. 'Normal people'... need some ice for that burn, Creepy? Creepy's eyes are feeling heavy. Lazy tells him that if he worked cleaning a hotel he would be wanting people out for 8am. He says that in an ideal world the checkout would be 12am so you could wake up, get breakfast, reeeeeelax, go skinny dipping, enjoy his last morning and then ship out.

The girls and Jace are in a circle with their hands in the middle. They shout (Jace screams) 1, 2, 3 then throw their arms up shouting "yeeeaaaaahhh". They're off to the park. Footage of the kids at the park.

It's a few hours later and they've had a cup of coffee after a few hours on the road. They're feeling refreshed and ready to go. Hi Steve and Granny Jane's caravan has a towing cover on it and is ready for Creepy to take to it's home. They have so much to do in so little time and it's hard to do because its nice weather. People can have that Friday feeling again and go to meet their friend for a picnic.

Lazy had to tell us about an awful experience in the car. They pulled up to the motorway and Creepy turned to say something to Lazy, who noticed he had a spider in his hair. Surely he should be concentrating on the road if he was approaching the motorway, not looking at Lazy? It's was a money spider and literally dangling on his hair. Creepy told her to grab it. Lazy got the spider and it ran up her arm. Creepy told her to throw it out the window but Lazy refused to because it would die. She held it the whole way home and it was running up her arm. Creepy told her to put it on the dashboard but Isabelle threatened to get out of the car if Lazy did so. Jace is screeching in the background. After 40 minutes of holding the spider Isla told her to put it in a Pringles tub so she did. Lazy left the lid off because she didn't know how long the oxygen would last and it was really warm in the car so didn't want it to get too hot. It was running around until 10 minutes before they got home and then it curled up into a ball. Lazy poured it onto the drive and it was dead. Does Lazy know that some animals curl into a ball as a defence mechanism? I wouldn't blame the poor thing wanting to protect itself from that rowdy lot. Lazy put in on a leaf and nudged it but it was lifeless. The spider she carried for 40 minutes had a long suffering death thanks to her. Esme tells Lazy the spider might not have died if she'd thrown it out of the window but Lazy tells her it would've been run over. Another question for the ifam; if you throw or flick a spider, can it run off? Lazy tells her they can jump off buildings.
Truth about the spider story: Lazy picked it up to release it and crushed it with her sausage fingers. We know how terrible they are with animals; remember the murdered butterfly when they were at the garage forecourt?

Lazy and Esme keep arguing about Esme's hair. Esme wants to cut her hair but Lazy thinks it looks nice as it is because she can start spraying and curling it.

Jace's toe 'hurts' so Esme pretends to kiss it better. He heads to the biscuit cupboard and pulls a pack out, even though Lazy says no. 5 kids in and they still haven't learnt to put childproof locks on their cupboards.

Since they got home, Isabelle has been packing her room and spent an hour reading the end of a book. It has to saddest ending and she has been sobbing so now her head hurts. That's not healthy and they need to get her back to therapy. She feels like she hasn't used any boxes and her whole room is done, although she has four boxes under her bed. She packed the bits on her desk and shelf. She needs to do her clothes next. Her x box controller died a couple of weeks ago and Creepy kept forgetting to get batteries. She needs to get her charger from the car first and is scared. Isabelle hates the dark because Dracula might come out. Lazy jumps out on her and scares her. Back in the house, Isabelle goes and asks Creepy about the batteries but he didn't get them because the small Asda don't sell them. They will go and get them from B&M because Lazy is going tomorrow.

Lazy is ending the vlog and apologises for it being discombobulated. She's so tired because she woke up a lot during the nights away. She's watching alphabet nursery rhymes but Jace went to bed half an hour ago.

End of vlog

Driving a car with one of your hands out of the window filming your car towing a caravan? Remind me to never get in a car with Creepy
Screenshot 2021-04-24 204828.png

Screenshot 2021-04-24 204447.png
Screenshot 2021-04-24 204148.png
Screenshot 2021-04-24 204314.png
Screenshot 2021-04-24 205503.png
Screenshot 2021-04-24 205146.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh my goodness. Home educator of the year doesn't know that salt is a natural spider poison. 🙄
But kudos to you Lazy. There is no way I would be able to nurture that little spider as long, due to my spider phobia.
Awww bless. Lazy learned a new word and pronounced it correctly! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.