The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet if sarah knew the superstition that chucking a money spider over your shoulder brings you luck and money it would have been out of that window quicker than you can say matalan.
The dead pig Esme picked out of her pasta the other day was fine though?

what absolute nonsense. Unless they have video footage of this I’m adding it to the list of THINGS THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bet if sarah knew the superstition that chucking a money spider over your shoulder brings you luck and money it would have been out of that window quicker than you can say matalan.
The dead pig Esme picked out of her pasta the other day was fine though?

what absolute nonsense. Unless they have video footage of this I’m adding it to the list of THINGS THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN
The way the story unravelled literally sounded like a child when they are lying telling a story one minute she held the spider the whole way home and the next minute it was actually in a pringles can like literally what was the point my god hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The way the story unravelled literally sounded like a child when they are lying telling a story one minute she held the spider the whole way home and the next minute it was actually in a pringles can like literally what was the point my god hahaha
All of her stories are like that she just keeps adding more and more and more until she gets herself tangled up and going round in circles. It’s truly bizarre behaviour.

and sorry but is a 15 year old crying over a book and giving herself a headache and believing Dracula exists normal?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
#160 My name is Chris Ingham, not Sarah Ingham and I'm RUBBISH!

Bet she used all that time driving home, saving that spider, whilst practicing saying "discombobulated"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine if Chris is the one squirreling money away, in order to do one when the rest of their tit hits the fan. Sarah seemingly has no card or ability to get at the cash. In this respect with a fifth kid on the way she is extremely financially vulnerable. I could see him finding a deluded young vulnerable Ifam member, promising them the world and upping sticks and leaving Sarah and the kids. Also who on earth has to justify the cost of two Starbucks to their other half!
Well he has already bought another caravan stored at his parents house ready for a get away

Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness. Home educator of the year doesn't know that salt is a natural spider poison. 🙄
But kudos to you Lazy. There is no way I would be able to nurture that little spider as long, due to my spider phobia.
Awww bless. Lazy learned a new word and pronounced it correctly! 👏
You beat me to it. Death by Pringles !!!!! Poor spider hours in Lazy’s shovel sized paws and an unpleasant death by salt and synthetic flavourings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vlog title is just awful shows how his mucky mind operates.
Sounds like he’s been chatting with the staff about his channel 🧐
Banging on about how amazing the staff are and they were like ye man come back again and bring your camera ( on the tree top activity) I don’t believe they paid for that twice.
So CP do allow commercial filming?
bbq time and creepy reminds us they are sold in the onsite shop for a very reasonable price. Very odd.
Isabelle looked miserable poor girl.
Sounds like moving next week then from Creepys ramblings?
The house looked nowhere near ready last look.
if thats the case re the filming im going the papers , ive sent a further email to CP stating if theyve allowed it for him theyve opened the floodgates for everyone and if we get stopped Ill make an unholy fuss and mention him very loudly

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I could see it happening too, probably with someone like Chantella. She seems so vulnerable and would do anything for the Inghams. It's so sad to see how young people are wasting their lives by joining cults such as the ifam. I don't get the attraction, I really don't The Inghams have such mundane lives and I don't see how it's attractive to teens. As soon as Youtube goes, Lazy will be left high and dry by Creepy. I wonder how she will feel when she realises that everything he promised her; a secure life, a family, money and a forever home is all a lie. He will divorce her quicker that he can say "drop that towel" because all she is to him is an asset in the business and as soon as the business is gone she will be nothing to him. I bet the account they're (probably) squirreling money away into for Motorway Mansion will be in his name as financial security when the channel goes.

They've not setting their fans a good example either by constantly being late.

Edit - There's now a private video on the playlist.
They are in such a symbiotic relationship, I doubt either one will exist without the other.
Very interesting about the financial security and account holder comment though. Never thought about that.
Would love to be a fly on the wall in their accountant's office.

Reactions: 13
I'm thinking of contacting Center Parcs again disgusting and letting them know there center is being shown on a vlog with that disgusting thumbnail . Staff encouraging commercial filming therefore center parcs looks like they are approving of this family and its disgusting ways and puts them in a bad light .
and also lying about it to people visiting in the future, doesnt look good for them , my sister swears by CP shes booked a few holidays with them and shes unaware of this family but Ill tell her all about them and maybe she will think twice about booking there

Reactions: 13
Plot twist: the spider actually killed itself from having to share a car with the Inghams. RIP little buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Think he's worn the same trousers all week 🤢🤢🤢🤢
state of him hes a dirty get in more ways than one ,he thinks hes Gods gift but looks like he smells bad , whistle them trousers and theyll walk home :sick: :sick:

Maybe C is taking something to try to deal with his hair loss and the side effects are the changes we can see in the rest of his body.

We know they love buying non-prescribed supplements from Amazon.
hes becoming Christina before our very eyes, body of a buddha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Creepy moaning about needing to check out by 10am... he's lucky the cleaning team didn't get a good look. It would have been 5am to allow time for a deep clean had they seen the state of him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Plot twist: the spider actually killed itself from having to share a car with the Inghams. RIP little buddy.
The smell of Creepy’s diarrhoea coloured and stained trousers was the final straw, rest in peace little guy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
his trousers reminded me of a girl I worked with her husband wore the same trousers every day with stains all over them, used to make me queasy,The smell that must eminate from him and her must be incredible, the pair of them could do with a good bath. Im sorry I say to my husband if I think he s looking a bit shabby harsh I know but he says rather me than a stranger ,I couldnt live with him for that reason he would be getting thrown in the bath every night ,Im a hygiene freak and I just cant with these they make me feel nauseaous, her with her herpes and him with his greasy hair and revolting finger nails , God made them and matched them

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.