The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing them they'll be blaming the signal or something for the late vlog and the ifam will be licking their arses saying "don't worry about it, you work so hard and deserve to relax on your holiday". 🤮🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Knowing them they'll be blaming the signal or something for the late vlog and the ifam will be licking their arses saying "don't worry about it, you work so hard and deserve to relax on your holiday". 🤮🙄
I despise their sycophant fan base.

• Heart
Creepy to bizzy playing with his drone or maybe there some young fans there that he more interested in 🤢discussing bit of shite he is I’m sure I’m not alone in saying if I even seen them out anywhere I would have to tell him what he is and her I am very shocked to find he has had that yet he wouldn’t say but somebody go see him would of done

Reactions: 8
How can Center Parcs allow this creep to film around their park especially in their playground, this is a serious safeguarding issue!

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I’ve just caught up...so Creepy bought Granny Gollum and Hi Steve a Tin Can? Omg you guiissee...all they need to do is buy one for Silent Forever Dave and it’s a full circle...

They’re at center parcs? That’s a curse...hopefully Granny Gollum can find a parking space for her broom and a safe space for her cauldron, she and lazy has some voodoo witchcraft nights scheduled. It’s a reunion for the witches of west yarksheer.

found this meme and this just perfectly resembles how I read about and see their vlogs, wether it’s lazy or creepy’s zoomed in faces, doing the talking, it’s a daily reoccurrence, nonetheless...
FE9868A1-CE62-4076-816A-F8DD1DDFC4CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can Center Parcs allow this creep to film around their park especially in their playground, this is a serious safeguarding issue!
He shouldn’t be allowed to film or use his drone. Come on Center Parcs sort the selfish Ingham out!

I'm not British so wouldn't have a clue but is Isabelle drinking alcohol?
She looks very unimpressed in the vlog, the whole way through she is just moping about looking very miserable.
Well spotted, pretty sure that's a can of Kopparberg cider she's drinking there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I must say Isabelle and Esme are both so good with Jace. It’s very sweet. And really impressive considering the example their parents have set.

Reactions: 18
The most exercise Sarah has had in months 😆😆😆
I'll forgive Sarah for trying to ride a bike in flip flops/sandals, what I won't forgive is her riding a bike with Jace on the back when the stupid woman is 'allegedly' prone to fainting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
What the heck are those trousers Creepy was wearing?
Glad to see Esme finally not wearing someone else's shoes.
Wouldn't Lazy have been better wearing her clodhopper Filas rather than sandals on the bike?

Reactions: 19
100% a free holiday. All that slow mo montage of all the inside and grounds.

they’ve gone all the way there to play on the playground and buy junk in the shop? No way they’ve paid for that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
By looking at the title this vlog looks like a snoozefest :sleep::sleep:

Only interesting bit of today's vlog is creepy looking like a gnome falling off the slide..
20210421_225927.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not British so wouldn't have a clue but is Isabelle drinking alcohol?
She looks very unimpressed in the vlog, the whole way through she is just moping about looking very miserable.
It does look like cider BUT you can get non alcoholic ones. So id not be Suprised if the Inghams have done that on purpose to try and get a rise from the trolls

sarah clinging on to that rope like it’s their YouTube career 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well spotted, pretty sure that's a can of Kopparberg cider she's drinking there.
I thought it might be been, we have them here in Aus but they're gold around the top of the can 🤷‍♀️ definitely a koppaberg though, she tries to get out of the shot and then hides it behind her when Sarah films her and then when they're at the beach she is sitting at a picnic table with Sarah and looks like she's had a few too many.

Reactions: 9
100% a free holiday. All that slow mo montage of all the inside and grounds.

they’ve gone all the way there to play on the playground and buy junk in the shop? No way they’ve paid for that
Someone on here had a email from centre parcs and they said it wasn’t a freebie

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.