The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I agree she knew enough to watch the channel and also post a video of her own family, However, she never thought to delete that before attacking people and defending Chris so is slightly naive maybe. I told her to go look at his Instagram its all there him talking to teen girls. No man should do that influencer or not. And that is evidence that he still has teen girls in his DMs. I wonder if she allowed her husband to do the same. You really couldn't make any of this up these idiots really do attract nothing but stupidity. They have the ability to manipulate though, something we just assume they do mainly with kids.
I see trouble ahead between these couples!

I also don't understand how anyone can read up on him and not have questions, as a woman did she not once think about the girl that came forward? surely she must have thought but what if!
Does this lady happen to have 3 kids and 3 dogs?

If that is indeed Lazy's new neighbour...oh boy oh boy I see trouble coming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Believe me, if they are hiding money that's tax worthy, they WILL be found out, I can assure you.
And that will be the best day ever, Lol!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Going on off some ones comment about izzy gcses year early, how does that work now with 2nd Yr running they cancelled and will go on teacher marks and results from mock tests ? ( my son couldn't do his last year and again this year 😢 ) so I wonder how this affects princess ingham as she has no tutor apart from lazy who no doubt would give her A**
My son is just starting his IGCSE'S slightly early and our local exam centre can barely accommodate their own students. I've had to enroll him in courses with tutors to assist with predicted grades should this be an issue in future.
It's expensive and exams are expensive too. I can't imagine that Sarah did much research or even knows how to get Isabelle predicted grades unless she I still allowed to sit exams in her previous school as an external candidate? I feel so sorry for Isabelle.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There are early entry GCSES, supposed to be taken this June ( year 10-been studying since year 9) but have been cancelled and are now teacher assessments. I don’t know how that will work for home schooling.

Something isn’t right with their money situation, they Must be on the fiddle somewhere. That amount of money they have been spending doesn’t add up. And I really hope they get caught out sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 16
What om earth ! Sarah I mean com on channeling your inner 15 yr old
Is she ok? 🤪
That doesn't look like she is happy but rather deranged.

We've been to centre Parcs a few time. It's ideal for walking dogs. They are in the middle of a wooded area and don't have prinny? Sorry what? That dog needs better owners 😢
Exactly. We choose Center Parcs because it is dog friendly and can take our pup with us on the holiday.

They took her to Scotland cramped in that small motor home, surely they could have brought her along this time.

Poor prinny. I am guessing we will now directly see her after the big move to Chav palace unless Scary Shortle has another prinny doll sale before that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Whatever they are doing I am sure it won’t be to their correct age group. Didn’t sarah say isabelle was taking her GCSE’s a year early? Not heard any more about that
Yeah, I've heard Isabelle mention it a few times, but nothing recently at all. I think they've stopped talking about it and hoping that everyone's 'forgotten' all about it. Besides, Isabelle is nowhere near ready for her GCSE’s, let alone a year early.

Reactions: 14
I can't believe they haven't taken Prinny with them! 😡 It's not as if they'll be in the pool all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It will be from the builder/neighbour, ex traveller caravan.
I agree with what you say about the motorhomes covered in plastic so was ours and again the price was as yours Creepy wanting a motorhome but buys a caravan and tries to convert it putting in water tanks and extra batteries etc. He will cause a fire very soon with all the electrics he is playing about with also he will have lost his warranty now he is such a stupid person to do all that

Reactions: 13
Can someone fill me in, I'm confused about why and where this new neighbour was commenting?

Reactions: 7
I havnt caught up yet 🙈 still 30 pages behind lol .... I remember someone saying they downloaded the Midgham towers before it got taken down ? Was it Greencow? If you have tge tour could you message me it pls I'm intreged

Reactions: 4
they wont be in the pool at all, it is still closed until at Least May 17th!
Is that just Center Parcs or all pools? In Scotland all pools, cafes and shops re-open and outdoor pubs on Monday, it’s so confusing the differences between us and England,Wales and NI

Reactions: 4
I can't believe they haven't taken Prinny with them! 😡 It's not as if they'll be in the pool all day.
To be honest getting a dog friendly lodge at Center parcs is near impossible booking less than a year in advance.

Reactions: 6
Is that just Center Parcs or all pools? In Scotland all pools, cafes and shops re-open and outdoor pubs on Monday, it’s so confusing the differences between us and England,Wales and NI
I think swimming pools are open where I am but there are so many rules I'd rather not bother!

Come ready to swim, only pre booked, strict time limits, no overtaking, if you book as a family you get a small section of the pool so can't get very far.

I can see why somewhere that the pools are more for fun would struggle to reopen properly right now, since there are so many rules it's far from fun.

Reactions: 10
I think swimming pools are open where I am but there are so many rules I'd rather not bother!

Come ready to swim, only pre booked, strict time limits, no overtaking, if you book as a family you get a small section of the pool so can't get very far.

I can see why somewhere that the pools are more for fun would struggle to reopen properly right now, since there are so many rules it's far from fun.
I agree, doesn’t sound like much fun!

Here's a theory - sorry if some other like minded tattler has already posted I've been otherwise distracted with my own 'big move' over the last couple of days! ......... They purchased another cara-van on the never never becasue they are pulling out of the house as some dastardly internet trolls found out the address and plastered it all over the internet and they can never ever ever be safe there. But they are still selling theirs because they dont want to let down another derranged ifam buyer who is now their bestest friend forever . A new car will turn up soon and they can convoy around the country like their very own little traveller community until they find the house of dreams part II which will have more rooms, draws, islands, marble and doorless ensuites than you can shake a tatty wanket at and a massive fence around and much more privacy than the Pylon Palace. Where they will produce more insta babies and live unhappily ever after!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

That's the same at our local leisure centre. Even after they opened after lockdown last year I couldn't deal with the hassle of not being able to use the changing rooms, showers or even lockers and it was strictly only 45 mins in the pool. My youngest loves swimming, but she also likes the waterslides and usually spends 2+hrs in the pool.

Reactions: 11
Here's a theory - sorry if some other like minded tattler has already posted I've been otherwise distracted with my own 'big move' over the last couple of days! ......... They purchased another cara-van on the never never because they are pulling out of the house as some dastardly internet trolls found out the address and plastered it all over the internet and they can never ever ever be safe there. But they are still selling theirs because they dont want to let down another derranged ifam buyer who is now their bestest friend forever . A new car will turn up soon and they can convoy around the country like their very own little traveller community until they find the house of dreams part II which will have more rooms, draws, islands, marble and doorless ensuites than you can shake a tatty wanket at and a massive fence around and much more privacy than the Pylon Palace. Where they will produce more insta babies and live unhappily ever after!
Maybe- they have bought crap though for seemingly every room in the new house- would the builder let them move bits into the new place or show it off if they never planned to move in? It appears they weren't allowed to get the beds delivered to this new place which is odd. What would they do with the new beds and sofa and endless tat if they do move into chavavan 1 and 2?

We’re is the vlog late as normal only 2 minutes past but if they say 5 to they ifam then 5 it sould be as they fund there luxury life style 😂😂😂 and have payed for there house and 2 tin cans and everything else they waste there money on come on waitingnto see the tit show carry on clumpits at center park

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.