The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little off topic but on the subject of cult fans like the ifam etc.

My eldest daughter watches an American YT channel (not family vlogging) She has subscribed and watched them for many years.
Recently their pet cat died, my daughter was upset as the cat featured regularly. It was a very old cat and had been quite poorly.
Literally not long after this youtuber decides to make a video about the cat.
My daughter felt it was a little insensitive and that they were profiting from the cat's death so she made a comment on their Instagram account. It was a genuine comment, not nasty or hateful. Almost immediately she was bombarded with messages from their brainwashed fans. In the beginning it was just things like 'Shut up!' 'You're not a true fan' 'He's not profiting' etc
Then she starts getting very hateful messages like 'Go kill yourself' 'I hope you get cancer' 'I hope your mum gets cancer' I hope your cat gets cancer'
There were literally a 100 messages in a space of like 10 minutes. Some she blocked and reported but it was too much. She's only 16. In the end she ended up deleting the comment.
What is wrong with people? It's actually scary to think there are people out there hiding behind a keyboard saying these kinds of things. It's so easy isn't it when you don't know the person. Social media seems to be having a detrimental effect on people. Honestly no-one can have an opinion.
She has now stopped following the channel because it was just a toxic fandom and these influencers are in a way responsible for the kinds of fans they attract.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So basically they spent their children's education funds an the pervavan rather than sending the girls to school for a proper education, because there's no doubt they're not doing 'school work' when Sarah says they are. I wonder what they'll do when Jace is old enough to go to school, how will Sarah handle teaching him how to read?
Whatever they are doing I am sure it won’t be to their correct age group. Didn’t sarah say isabelle was taking her GCSE’s a year early? Not heard any more about that

My eldest daughter watches an American YT channel (not family vlogging) She has subscribed and watched them for many years.
Recently their pet cat died, my daughter was upset as the cat featured regularly. It was a very old cat and had been quite poorly.
My daughter felt it was a little insensitive and that they were profiting from the cat's death so she made a comment on their Instagram account. It was a genuine comment, not nasty or hateful. Almost immediately she was bombarded with messages from their brainwashed fans. In the beginning it was just things like 'Shut up!' 'You're not a true fan' 'He's not profiting' etc
Then she starts getting very hateful messages like 'Go kill yourself' 'I hope you get cancer' 'I hope your mum gets cancer' I hope your cat gets cancer'
There were literally a 100 messages in a space of like 10 minutes. Some she blocked and reported but it was too much. She's only 16. In the end she ended up deleting the comment.
What is wrong with people? It's actually scary to think there are people out there hiding behind a keyboard saying these kinds of things. It's so easy isn't it when you don't know the person. Social media seems to be having a detrimental effect on people. Honestly no-one can have an opinion.
She has now stopped following the channel because it was just a toxic fandom and these influencers are in a way responsible for the kinds of fans they attract.
This is the problem. Influencers say they don’t ask for opinions and they are just sharing their life. But are quite happy to get the adoring opinions. You can like 99% of what they do and disagree with one thing and you are suddenly a troll.

life doesn’t work like that. I’m sure even my family have things about me that they don’t like even though for the most part they do love me.

The Inghams could go and give a million pounds to charity. Yes that’s a good thing. But that one good thing doesn’t mean they can then do as many bad things as they want and never be accountable

Reactions: 22
It's Whinfell Forest Center Parcs looking at her stories. The one in the Lake District.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I live in the Lake District. Penrith has a massive home bargains and B&M so i might go down and see if i bump into Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think its the basic one so no extras at all . For a family who was set for life they would be in best accommodation. I had to lol as they obviously thought the pool was open shows they don't read there emails or terms when booking. Hey lazy, creepy that's why it was so cheap .

I have never paid a penny for my kids glasses and never seen a price on kids either .I always thought kids were free and she always got 2 pairs free 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I think it’s because they went Private so the prescription is not nhs so no free voucher

Reactions: 9
There is a range that are free (cover by the NHS voucher value) you can pay more for nicer/branded frames. Thinning the lenses and any coatings, anti-reflection etc, aren't free but are half the price of adults. They also now charge for 2nd pairs, not sure of the percentage of cost though. Worked for Vision Express until a year ago and both my kids have glasses, Specsavers tend to be pretty similar I think. Only time I remember parents paying for a 2 year old glasses was when the lenses would have been really thick and heavy. My managers would have asked her to leave if she'd started blogging in-store, would love to have seen her try and convince my last manager that she was a famous YouTube star, he'd have made mincemeat of her 😂
Ah right it's been a while since we updated glasses as she went from needing glasses to being on the cusp of needing glasses she has epilepsy so one was pre diagnosis and one after but not sure if it effected sight . I went to specsavers . What kind of parent would vlog the whole thing .
If she had just taken a picture with glasses on would have had same effect . They never vlog the kids illnesses etc though do you creepy 😳🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥. Also Issy went for glasses they didn't vlog that idiots pair of them .

I think it’s because they went Private so the prescription is not nhs so no free voucher
Oh yeah I forgot they went private

Reactions: 6
Going on off some ones comment about izzy gcses year early, how does that work now with 2nd Yr running they cancelled and will go on teacher marks and results from mock tests ? ( my son couldn't do his last year and again this year 😢 ) so I wonder how this affects princess ingham as she has no tutor apart from lazy who no doubt would give her A**

Reactions: 9
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I live in the Lake District. Penrith has a massive home bargains and B&M so i might go down and see if i bump into Lazy.
Lake District is too nice for them pair it was my escape location as we were previously only an hour or so away from windermere/Ambleside 😔😔😔. We've moved hours away now I will miss our day trips and too expensive to stay in a hotel with 7 of us 😫😫😫😫

Reactions: 10
ok fair enough, but I’m certain they’re buying it.
Why would they want to buy a house when they are going away for months on end in a car-a-van and I don't think they would have £700,000 to pay for a house and still have the original house and why not move out and let the buyers move in if they are needing in quickly. Serves them right if the buyer pulls out due to the wait

Reactions: 8
I’m taking a step back here and remembering that they put an offer in for this house before they even viewed it. So they didn’t know there were pylons and a motorway behind them (this is why you view them 😂).

I think they are so thick they probably didn’t realise until tattle pointed it out

You can book the pool
You can’t at centreparcs it’s not open until next month

Reactions: 15
I’m taking a step back here and remembering that they put an offer in for this house before they even viewed it. So they didn’t know there were pylons and a motorway behind them (this is why you view them 😂).

I think they are so thick they probably didn’t realise until tattle pointed it out

You can’t at centreparcs it’s not open until next month
They probably thought it was their own version of loads of Blackpool towers on their doorstep they are so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah’s eyes are far from ‘normal’ (big eye/small eye) looking but her sister’s (Katrina of Piles) kids all wear glasses as does Isabelle. It may be there is an inherent family problem. The real family problem is of course, 🥁 roll - CREEPY INGHAM
“Katrina of Piles” though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same about them having excess money taking the kids out of school. They must be saving a fair chunk not having to privately educate two of them.
My daughter went to same school. Looking at almost 25k pa for 2. So looking at about 40k at least pre tax. That's a lot of tat.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

The very very sad thing is that these obsessive fans are obviously getting some sort of void filled by these YT families - it certainly doesn’t in any way excuse their disgusting and completely unacceptable behaviour but I think they get so worked up by what they deem to be unsupportive comments out of fear - I genuinely believe that a lot of these fans are terrified that these YT families will close their channel down if the negativity becomes too much. I think that that possibility alone is enough to make them behave irrationally. Most of them probably feel as though they genuinely know these parents and children... being referred to as “ifam” gives the impression of being one big happy family... I think the lines between reality and fiction become blurred and it’s a bit like posing a threat to an addicts “fix” - they need it to cope on a day to day basis, for whatever reason, and they go from 0 to 100 over the tiniest thing. They need the Inghams to stay happy with daily vlogging and they know that this will only happen if their egos are stroked every second of every day. It’s just just beyond depressing!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.