The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% a free holiday. All that slow mo montage of all the inside and grounds.

they’ve gone all the way there to play on the playground and buy junk in the shop? No way they’ve paid for that
So that would mean center parcs straight up lied when they said it was not a gifted holiday. 😠

Although to be honest, lazy and creepy might act like it is a free holiday either to fool their ifam into thinking they are popular or they might try to get a discount from center parcs by showing them all the footage and saying they are so famous so it will be good publicity for them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm not British so wouldn't have a clue but is Isabelle drinking alcohol?
She looks very unimpressed in the vlog, the whole way through she is just moping about looking very miserable.
Looks like the alcohol free Kopparberg. The silver top is alcohol free as far as I’m aware. Still a bit of a weird one though.

Reactions: 17
So Sarah who is prone to fainting (apparently) decided it was a good idea to ride a bike in a pair of sandles whilst pregnant with her toddler on the back... The level of stupid is real.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Yeah, I've heard Isabelle mention it a few times, but nothing recently at all. I think they've stopped talking about it and hoping that everyone's 'forgotten' all about it. Besides, Isabelle is nowhere near ready for her GCSE’s, let alone a year early.
I'm a bit confused as I'm from the US. What exactly are GCSE's and A-levels? Are they like the ACT or SAT or like AP exams?

Reactions: 4
I'm not British so wouldn't have a clue but is Isabelle drinking alcohol?
She looks very unimpressed in the vlog, the whole way through she is just moping about looking very miserable.
Well i think she`s just realised the super dooper holidays she once enjoyed ,are a thing of the past and all she`ll be doing on this one is babysitting her little brother.Plus mommie dearest will drop another money maker soon ,so there`ll be two tots to care for.Poor poor girl.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Did anybody else notice Izzy was drinking a koppaberg whilst they were walking to collect the bikes? I’m guessing alcohol free but still seems like a strange choice mid day

Reactions: 10
Imagine paying a fortune for staying at Centre Parcs and those chavs turn up. I’d demand a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be fair I’d be quite pleased for Isabelle if she was drinking alcohol - it’s the most normal teenage thing she’s done in years

Reactions: 42
Chris the creepy gnome still pretending to be 5ft 11. No one would care how tall he actually is if he was honest, just like no one cares what colour his hair is but the lying about it means people will laugh at him.

Sarah laughing at the end at the thought of being ready for bed by 9pm, then saying actually just Jace is going to bed... most 2 year olds have been in bed a long time by then. I'm ready for bed at 9pm, but this seemed such a ridiculous idea to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Just watching the vlog as my family are intretested to see what CP is like at the moment. When talking about Creepys hight, he said "he wouldn't be 5 foot 11 if he spiked his fringe up, bleeping prick" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How can Center Parcs allow this creep to film around their park especially in their playground, this is a serious safeguarding issue!
I read on Center Parcs website on the safety guide that " DRONES ARE NOT PERMITTED AT Center Parcs.This is not just a Center Parcs policy but to meet government requirements in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority" Also It says"you may not carry out photography for commercial purposes, publication or similar purposes in any of our villages"

Reactions: 39
100% a free holiday. All that slow mo montage of all the inside and grounds.

they’ve gone all the way there to play on the playground and buy junk in the shop? No way they’ve paid for that
Center parcs must have lied then about not giving a freebie

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did they get it from that Radnor splash juice?? fully looks like a product placement when they are sitting for their "picnic" and ive seen it about 60 times throughout today and yesterdays vlog

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice them just filming their feet in the shop, then accidentally catch a glimpse of esme and guess what... no mask.

Reactions: 12
I think its the basic one so no extras at all . For a family who was set for life they would be in best accommodation. I had to lol as they obviously thought the pool was open shows they don't read there emails or terms when booking. Hey lazy, creepy that's why it was so cheap .

I have never paid a penny for my kids glasses and never seen a price on kids either .I always thought kids were free and she always got 2 pairs free 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I have to pay a fortune for my daughter’s glasses. The free frames aren’t substantial enough to house the lenses she needs - and they have to be manufactured in Germany as there isn’t a lens manufacturer in the uk that produces them. I then have to pay for the thinning as the NHS certificate doesn’t cover the cost of the glasses. Then sometimes, she needs 2 pairs of glasses a year as she growing and her eyes are still working up to the full prescription. Bless the NHS for providing her with contact lenses free of charge until she’s 18, though 🙏🏼

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.