The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be very surprised if Centre Parcs did gift the trip. They have seen unprecedented bookings this year with people desperate to get away in England as an alternative to going abroad. They don't need the marketing at the moment.

Reactions: 19
I'm a bit confused as I'm from the US. What exactly are GCSE's and A-levels? Are they like the ACT or SAT or like AP exams?
I myself am from South Africa, so we don't have GCSE's here either, but from what I know, the GSCE's, or 'General Certificate of Secondary Education' are qualifications in a particular subject or subjects. If someone who live's in the UK can better explain, that would be appreciated.

Also, watching Sarah with Jace picking his glasses, I thought she was meant to be posh and all, and there she's saying 'Look at them ones' instead of 'look at these ones'

Reactions: 10
I'm a bit confused as I'm from the US. What exactly are GCSE's and A-levels? Are they like the ACT or SAT or like AP exams?
You take GCSE's at the end of high school when you are 16. You then go to college to do a-levels usually until you are 18. Then if you want to you then go to university from 18 onwards.

Reactions: 7
The American ged is equivalent to 5 English GCSE’s. GCSE’s are taken in the last year of secondary school age 15 or 16. You can move on to sixth form or college to do A levels at 16/17/18.

Reactions: 4
I read on Center Parcs website on the safety guide that " DRONES ARE NOT PERMITTED AT Center Parcs.This is not just a Center Parcs policy but to meet government requirements in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority" Also It says"you may not carry out photography for commercial purposes, publication or similar purposes in any of our villages"
I was at the one they're at once, when someone sent a drone up when the fireworks were about to start. They were NOT happy. They kept telling them to stop over a tannoy.

Reactions: 11
Vlogging in public places is so bloody selfish. I know it's not busy but there are kids who'd be put off using that playground by Creepy lurking around with his camera and even if it's only in the background, who wants to be filmed while eating their pickanick lunch? I'd feel so self-conscious. The onus should be on vloggers to piss off and film their shitshow somewhere they're not affecting other people. And that goes double on a holiday park where people have paid hundreds of pounds to be there.

Reactions: 31
I have no words a 25 week plus pregnant woman on a bike with flip flops with 2 year old on the back. Its like she put her wants before anything. Sometimes you have got to sit things out while pregnant and way up the risks. Not Lazy😳

Reactions: 32
Oh look Jace and Esme both have some
New trainers ..... don’t read here though 😂😂😂😂 atleast she listens to some stuff . Hopefully she got decent sizes and didn’t try squeeze Jace into a ridiculous size .

Reactions: 9
Guys.... she said she was watching stand up to cancer bake off.... was not that on a few weeks back?

Reactions: 4
EXPLORING CENTER PARCS FOR THE FIRST TIME! & HILARIOUS HUGE SLIDE FAIL!!

It's early in the morning and Lazy and Jace are sat on the patio watching the birds. I'm sure Creepy is looking at a bird too... Jace tells a tree to go away. Isla has taught Jace to say "frogo" but he says it really fat and it sounds like "fog off" or a rude word ("duck off"). He was saying it all around Matalan yesterday and everyone was staring at them. Lazy says they don't use that word. Creepy and Isabelle are getting ready. Esme and Isla were up and out before anyone was dressed and they're somewhere in the woods. They're going to the park and hiring bikes today. Jace points up at the trees. He can't get over how high they are. Lazy says his hair is so cute and wishes she had his hair.

Lazy and Isabelle hold Jace's hands and walk down a path. Jace runs up to Esme and Isla. In the next shot Jace is sat on Esme's lap and they go on the zipwire in the playground. Jace plays in the sand. Esme and Isla go on the zipwire whilst Lazy films and cackles from afar. Esme takes Jace on the big slide. Then Creepy climbs to the top of the slide with them and Esme films herself and Jace going down the slide. Creepy flies down the slide and nearly causes an Earthquake at 9.0 on the Richter scale. Lazy cackles. Footage of Isla on the playground equipment. Jace asks to hold the camera. Esme and Jace go on the zipwire, this time with Creepy chasing them for footage.

Slow mo footage of the forest and campsite, the lake and a waterfall. They walk through an atrium type building but there are no masks worn. Jace pushes a mini trolley as they head to the shop. It doesn't sound like Lazy is wearing a mask. Cllllleeeeeeeever boy puts a baguette on the checkout. The Inghams then go for a picnic. They've got salted caramel cheesecakes and Esme tries some but she doesn't like it. After lunch they head to the bikes. Isabelle and Creepy were measuring their heights. Creepy says he is 5'11. He wishes. Isabelle's legs are longer than Creepy's but his torso and head is bigger.

Jace tries to climb up to the bikes. Jace wants a green one but can't ride a bike yet. Lazy gets a bike with a trailer seat on the back for him.

The Inghams came back at 3pm for a couple of hours to let Jace have a nap. He's run around for the past couple of hours. They were about to head out and then Jace started playing hide and seek. Lazy plays us the Instagram stories of Jace shouting as he counts for hide and seek. The neighbours must never get peace. Lazy cackles about her pregnancy update photos.

Creepy tells Jace he looks cool on his bike. Isla had to have a bike update because she needed gears. Esme cycles off into the forest. Creepy films Lazy and Jace on their bike. They head to the beach. Lazy says there's kids in the water. Creepy says the weather is going to be hot in the next few days. What is Center Parcs' policy on skinny dipping? Lazy says they didn't book anything before they came because they were unsure of what to book. Even without booking there is still loads to do. There are still spaces on activities the girls want to do. Lazy fancies a kayak or pedalo. Jace throws and into the water. Creepy wonders if you can jump off the pier and says he wants to do it for the vlog. Esme says you need a staff member there.

Back at the cabin, a divine dinner of Mediterranean veg and haloumi wraps has been eaten. They watched The Great British Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer. The kids are off to bed and Lazy and Creepy are going to watch Netflix. It's been a fun day and was nice to be out and about. Lazy never fully relaxes when they have a day off vlogging at home because she feels that the kids should be out. When they're out playing and exploring she feels fully relaxed. Lazy has plans for tomorrow and can't wait to share them with us.

End of vlog

Lazy would never EVER tell anyone to duck off! Never, because she doesn't use that word! 🤦‍♀️ Lazy is the white texts.
2D645D8E-AEB3-40E3-9318-56282295CDE8_LI.jpg
C7696829-726C-4514-BA04-8B273F90296D_LI.jpg

Screenshot 2021-04-21 202656.png
Screenshot 2021-04-21 192848.png

Screenshot 2021-04-21 210122.png
Screenshot 2021-04-21 205629.png
Screenshot 2021-04-21 205948.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
100% a free holiday. All that slow mo montage of all the inside and grounds.

they’ve gone all the way there to play on the playground and buy junk in the shop? No way they’ve paid for that
Did you see the summer europe trip? They spent weeks at a campsite in portugal and did nothing, that was paid for. They would just pay to play on the park.

Reactions: 14
He shouldn’t be allowed to film or use his drone. Come on Center Parcs sort the selfish Ingham out!
Has anyone questioned CP why he was allowed to fly his drone when they have a rule they shouldn’t be used. If they have allowed him then they have set a precedent and anyone will be allowed to fly one - if I remember didn’t he fly one at Alton Towers once over the area they were stopping at then?

100% a free holiday. All that slow mo montage of all the inside and grounds.

they’ve gone all the way there to play on the playground and buy junk in the shop? No way they’ve paid for that
Sure I read earlier that CP responded earlier that they weren’t on a freebie - but perhaps they’ve been paid to promote CP ( after all they don’t do it for nowt)

Reactions: 8
Maybe wrong they. Felt very much like an advertisement though. We also know how sneaky they are and would have told places they need to keep quiet it’s an advert to stop ‘haters’ messaging them. Didn’t they try and pretend Dubai or somewhere wasn’t an ad originally.

as I said yesterday they have a skill of making nice places look dull. Get up in your basic accommodation, go to the play park, hire a bike, eat some rank pasta (remember if you pick the pig out it’s vegetarian), watch a movie and go to sleep.

What there can we not do at home without spending hundreds of pounds

Reactions: 11
It does look like cider BUT you can get non alcoholic ones. So id not be Suprised if the Inghams have done that on purpose to try and get a rise from the trolls

sarah clinging on to that rope like it’s their YouTube career 😂
I'm pretty sure the non alco ones have a blue ring around the top of the can - they can be recognised quite easily. This one defo isn't a non alco one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.