The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What om earth ! Sarah I mean com on channeling your inner 15 yr old
I wish she would keep that tongue in her mouth. Looking at that gigantic lump thing on it gives me the ick 🤢 Shes absolutely riddled that one. And as for creepy, well I’ve never seen a man age so much in such a short space of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
well done! They also appeared to be making a hell of lot of noise in that park. I hope no one is renting the cabin next door or they are in for an ear ache! I wonder how long they are staying, probably 3 nights or so from the amount of clothes isabelle brought.

Also they complain about stalkers and not wanting to share details of the new house yet, but show off the holiday cabin whilst they are there so anyone could find them- also advertising they aren't home so robbers can help themselves
More than likely pre recorded from 12th april ,cant see them rockin up and telling everone where they are for the next week then showing the cabin too. Theyve long gone..

Reactions: 12
Neither. It's by Lazy threatening to sell her body. I mean it's a foolproof plan tbf. 🤷‍♀️
Jesus can you imagine 😂 Lazy would have to pay them twice. Once to sleep with her and another to cover the cost of the herpes medication they would need afterwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine going to C Parks and realising you’re staying near them 😳 would be keeping my teenage daughter well out of sight of that creepy fucker 🤢

Reactions: 29
Don’t understand why they didn’t take Prinny in the first place there are dog friendly lodges.
We've been to centre Parcs a few time. It's ideal for walking dogs. They are in the middle of a wooded area and don't have prinny? Sorry what? That dog needs better owners 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Dont even think they had a hot tub in their house
I think its the basic one so no extras at all . For a family who was set for life they would be in best accommodation. I had to lol as they obviously thought the pool was open shows they don't read there emails or terms when booking. Hey lazy, creepy that's why it was so cheap .

Up to £69 is free in specsavers, though if you buy a 2 year old more expensive ones you're just silly. They will grow and break often.
I have never paid a penny for my kids glasses and never seen a price on kids either .I always thought kids were free and she always got 2 pairs free 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
More than likely pre recorded from 12th april ,cant see them rockin up and telling everone where they are for the next week then showing the cabin too. Theyve long gone..
Nah why do you think they took the kids out of schoool? So they can go on cheap term time holidays....

Reactions: 23
I think its the basic one so no extras at all . For a family who was set for life they would be in best accommodation. I had to lol as they obviously thought the pool was open shows they don't read there emails or terms when booking. Hey lazy, creepy that's why it was so cheap .

I have never paid a penny for my kids glasses and never seen a price on kids either .I always thought kids were free and she always got 2 pairs free 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
There is a range that are free (cover by the NHS voucher value) you can pay more for nicer/branded frames. Thinning the lenses and any coatings, anti-reflection etc, aren't free but are half the price of adults. They also now charge for 2nd pairs, not sure of the percentage of cost though. Worked for Vision Express until a year ago and both my kids have glasses, Specsavers tend to be pretty similar I think. Only time I remember parents paying for a 2 year old glasses was when the lenses would have been really thick and heavy. My managers would have asked her to leave if she'd started blogging in-store, would love to have seen her try and convince my last manager that she was a famous YouTube star, he'd have made mincemeat of her 😂

Reactions: 11
What om earth ! Sarah I mean com on channeling your inner 15 yr old
Her tongue looks like an actual penis and as for the whole pose isn’t it supposed to be one eye closed not both and looking like you need a poo 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
First time commenter. They probably took the kids out of school so Lazy would have more money to spend on her shopping addiction.

Reactions: 18
First time commenter. They probably took the kids out of school so Lazy would have more money to spend on her shopping addiction.
I was thinking the same about them having excess money taking the kids out of school. They must be saving a fair chunk not having to privately educate two of them.

Reactions: 14
I actually feel really sorry for their new neighbour who has the house next door, think she realising what she has let herself in for seeing her comments on the other channel. Imagine spending 700k on a house and then you have the Inghams next door.

I was thinking the same about them having excess money taking the kids out of school. They must be saving a fair chunk not having to privately educate two of them.
It’s about £30,000 a year isn’t it? Sure I read it was around £15,000 per girl. Plus all the extra money she’s getting from blankets.

still no business vat number on that website sarah. Hope someone did report that as it’s illegal to not be registered if earning so much and to not provide that information on receipts

It’s about £30,000 a year isn’t it? Sure I read it was around £15,000 per girl. Plus all the extra money she’s getting from blankets.
So basically they spent their children's education funds an the pervavan rather than sending the girls to school for a proper education, because there's no doubt they're not doing 'school work' when Sarah says they are. I wonder what they'll do when Jace is old enough to go to school, how will Sarah handle teaching him how to read?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.