Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honkers852

Sarah Ingham: “ I don’t think trolls even know why they hate us 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think 158 tattle threads may prove otherwise...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Yel

Chatty Member
#loveyourself with a photo where the filters have been turned up to 11 😵

172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview.png

172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (1).png

172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (2).png

Sorry I'll stop now :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Oh. My. Fucking. God!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😆

Coming up on CNN we’ll be speaking to Lurleen Brandean Daisy May Truffle Trott Ingham. She’ll be telling us all about her daring escape from the Sisterwife colony. Just what was life like with BrotherHusband Cleatus Christopher Malcolm Levon Truffle Trott Ingham? Unbelievable stuff. Join us after the break. You won’t want to miss this!

92004B56-A719-4810-82AD-14DF9B867745.jpeg

and what the fuck are these?! What are they?! 😱 They look like dungarees for a baby butcher!! 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

94B226E1-550C-4387-8A6A-0513B59EF6C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
She is such a hateful bitch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
She’s a straight up cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Littlelubaby
Screenshot 2021-04-12 162252.png

TLDR
- Big Frank reappeared on Lazy's face along with his entire family
- The leak of the new address was ignored. Shame, I was hoping for an 'If ah wan' buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons, ahl buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons' style rant.
- Isla celebrated her 9th birthday with a pile of presents mostly designed for 4-7 year olds. Her cake wasn't much better; bog standard cheap chocolate cake. Jace got a koala cake and Colin the Caterpillar for his birthday.
- Lazy allowed Isla to invite a friend over. This 'friend' sounded a lot like Esme. Hmm 🤔
- Lazy took Isabelle shopping for her bedroom and the baby's nursery. Isabelle can't seem to tell the difference between silver and gold. Lazy bought a million baskets for the baby's nursery, which will likely be filled with tat. Very Mrs Hinch style.
- Jace's bottles look like they haven't been cleaned in months. You would've thought OCD clean freak Creepy would be keen to wash them to prevent his son getting sick but it appears not.

A huge welcome back to Big Frank and family, congratulations on the triplets you seem you have welcomed since your last visit.
cmv2.jpg

Credit to @Hatshepsut for these pieces of art
45D22594-D73E-4EDF-AB26-627D1C191F1F.jpeg

Hi Steve 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Ginlover92

"Trolls dont even know why they hate us"

I could list a few reasons why we dislike you Sarah and the things that you do.

To name a few:
*Taking your children out of education so they can be available 24/7 to vlog
*Travelling during a pandemic and not following the rules/bending the rules so they fit what you want to do
*Going shopping every day to multiple shops with questionable mask etiquette
*Bullying people online
*Not giving your once impeccably dressed children all your attention so that they are clean, presentable and are happy and fulfilled.
*Scamming your ifam by selling them overpriced tat and begging off them
*Constantly telling lies
*What your husband gets up to

The list literally goes on...

• Heart
Reactions: 74

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
#159 Chav Palace room with a view: Choice of pylons or Creepy on the loo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

lupanda

Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
So she’s pregnant, and went to primark at the first chance AND didn’t wear a mask?

On top of the fact she won’t see a doctor about the mountain on her lip, it’s like she doesn’t give a flying flip about her baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 61

Impleo

VIP Member
Things that you shouldn't have to say when you have bought a £700k new build but you do because you're an Ingham

"Don't play too close to the motorway"

"Don't do a poo I'm about to go to bed"

"If you eat one more creme egg you won't be able to fit in the shower"

"No, you can't build a tree house in the pylons"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

benji77

She is such a hateful bitch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
i tell you what SARAH if shopping makes you ‘near pass out ‘ 😑 STOP FU**ING SHOPPING ! It’s not hard ! What exactly have you had to get from Primark so urgent that the very first day it’s open your there ! You have been out SHOPPING more than anyone I know all throughout lockdown ! Mask on off on off then you may as well not bother just let everyone know that your shopping for needless shit comes before their health ! Selfish shopaholic bitch ! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 60