The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I WAS ALMOST KNOCKED OUT BY MY SISTER!

Lazy is back from Costa with a chai latte for Creepy. Homeschooling is done today Creepy was teaching the girls algebra. Algebra is the difficult for most people normally but they did well and he's proud of them. It's now lunchtime. There was a knock at the door and he got an Amazon parcel. This week is a busy old week and one of the thing he wants to do is finish the caravan and show the family. There's more deliveries to come, including a camera handle because Esme broke it. Wire has arrived because he has major electricals to finish. Lazy tells us Costa are doing 50p drinks so she went in and asked about it. She had the app so could get the drinks of three decaff lattes for herself, Isabelle and Esme and a hot chocolate for Jace and Isla to share. Lazy tries to get him to say hot chocolate.

Yesterday Lazy bought slippers for herself, Esme and Isabelle for the new house but she couldn't find any for Isla and Lazy could tells she was disappointed. Creepy decides he also wants some slippers for the new house. People kept tagging Lazy in the Matalan baby sale and she wanted to go there anyway to have a look but there was nothing. The slippers were only £5 and she also got fidgets. Jace pics up Creepy's chai latte whilst everyone is preoccupied with filming the vlog so he takes it off him. Lazy tells him he can't have coffee but she can get him a drink of juice. She tell us you just need to explain things to him.

Lazy wants to how us what she got in Matalan. She got Jace a pair of shoes because he only had pumps. Hi Steve and Granny Jane were outside when Lazy pulled up, and Jace was out there with bare feet. They were £8 in size 6 but Lazy is unsure what size he is. She also got socks and vests for the baby. Lazy has to save Jace from the imaginary dinosaur She bought him a £7.50 outfit in Primark yesterday and he's already spilt hot chocolate on it. She's also got him a romper, baby girl sleepsuits, an outfit for Isla and cheap tracksuits for Jace from Matalan. Jace has started repeating everything and think's it's hilarious. She has 100 baby outfits to do for Baby and Me. Jace picks up Isla's pen and starts drawing.

Isabelle and Esme have come outside for fresh air because they didn't know what to do. Esme is having five minutes to herself on the trampoline whilst Isabelle is stood outside the net filming. Esme falls against the net and Isabelle says she knocked her out. It hurts Isabelle's back when someone bounces her. More trampoline footage.

Lazy has finished her work for the day. She's going out today and jut remembered when her neighbour texted. She's going to see the neighbour and some friends. Creepy says she can put her drink on her belly and Lazy says how massive it is. Because Lazy forgot, she hasn't got snacks other than grilled halloumi to take over.

The madness of after dinner just finished and they got cleaned up. The night time routine is hallway done. He dreads this part of the day because the house is filled with boxes for moving and never feels like the house is clean and tidy. Jace has fallen sleep on Lazy's bed and Creepy wakes him up. He fells asleep as soon as he put the final spoonful of yoghurt in his mouth. He's at an awkward stage where he never naps in the daytime but some days he can't stay away until night time and falls asleep at dinner time, which is annoying because he can only have a half hour nap. Creepy has been calling hairdressers today to try and get booked in for a haircut. He was unsuccessful so will try again tomorrow. You should've booked in advance then you idiot, not waited until the day they reopened.

His Amazon things didn't arrive so will wait for tomorrow. His camera handle has arrived. Creepy gives an in depth talk about the handle. Is comes with a holder for your phone or go pro and will leave a link in case anyone wants to get one themselves. It's time to get everyone to bed.

Lazy is home in time to give Isla a pog before bed. Creepy has got a new lens for his camera. Lazy has had a nice evening catching up with friends and forgot how much she needed nights away from the kids. She's not complaining though because she couldn't think of a better title than mum, but she had a lovely evening. She's in her pjs because she was freezing. Isla is making faces at the camera in the background. She took a Baby and Me blanket to keep her warm but her cheeks are red from the cold. Tomorrow will be a really cool vlog. I bet it won't be.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-04-14 194946.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 194910.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 193550.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 193450.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 193421.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 190300.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Before anyone starts I’m not ‘ fat shaming’

But is she having twins because that’s a big bump for 25 weeks with 15 weeks to go 😳 and yeah you usually get bigger with each child as your stomach muscles stretch more ( I’ve had four so I know how that feels)
But that’s a big bump

ETA: perhaps it’s the angle 🤔 looking at her arms
I think it's the angle, the editing and perhaps the fact that she's already a plus size lady. Although Georgie Fizz always has huge bumps too. She looks much smaller when her bump is covered.

Reactions: 10
I WAS ALMOST KNOCKED OUT BY MY SISTER!

Lazy is back from Costa with a chai latte for Creepy. Homeschooling is done today Creepy was teaching the girls algebra. Algebra is the difficult for most people normally but they did well and he's proud of them. It's now lunchtime. There was a knock at the door and he got an Amazon parcel. This week is a busy old week and one of the thing he wants to do is finish the caravan and show the family. There's more deliveries to come, including a camera handle because Esme broke it. Wire has arrived because he has major electricals to finish. Lazy tells us Costa are doing 50p drinks so she went in and asked about it. She had the app so could get the drinks of three decaff lattes for herself, Isabelle and Esme and a hot chocolate for Jace and Isla to share. Lazy tries to get him to say hot chocolate.

Yesterday Lazy bought slippers for herself, Esme and Isabelle for the new house but she couldn't find any for Isla and Lazy could tells she was disappointed. Creepy decides he also wants some slippers for the new house. People kept tagging Lazy in the Matalan baby sale and she wanted to go there anyway to have a look but there was nothing. The slippers were only £5 and she also got fidgets. Jace pics up Creepy's chai latte whilst everyone is preoccupied with filming the vlog so he takes it off him. Lazy tells him he can't have coffee but she can get him a drink of juice. She tell us you just need to explain things to him.

Lazy wants to how us what she got in Matalan. She got Jace a pair of shoes because he only had pumps. Hi Steve and Granny Jane were outside when Lazy pulled up, and Jace was out there with bare feet. They were £8 in size 6 but Lazy is unsure what size he is. She also got socks and vests for the baby. Lazy has to save Jace from the imaginary dinosaur She bought him a £7.50 outfit in Primark yesterday and he's already spilt hot chocolate on it. She's also got him a romper, baby girl sleepsuits, an outfit for Isla and cheap tracksuits for Jace from Matalan. Jace has started repeating everything and think's it's hilarious. She has 100 baby outfits to do for Baby and Me. Jace picks up Isla's pen and starts drawing.

Isabelle and Esme have come outside for fresh air because they didn't know what to do. Esme is having five minutes to herself on the trampoline whilst Isabelle is stood outside the net filming. Esme falls against the net and Isabelle says she knocked her out. It hurts Isabelle's back when someone bounces her. More trampoline footage.

Lazy has finished her work for the day. She's going out today and jut remembered when her neighbour texted. She's going to see the neighbour and some friends. Creepy says she can put her drink on her belly and Lazy says how massive it is. Because Lazy forgot, she hasn't got snacks other than grilled halloumi to take over.

The madness of after dinner just finished and they got cleaned up. The night time routine is hallway done. He dreads this part of the day because the house is filled with boxes for moving and never feels like the house is clean and tidy. Jace has fallen sleep on Lazy's bed and Creepy wakes him up. He fells asleep as soon as he put the final spoonful of yoghurt in his mouth. He's at an awkward stage where he never naps in the daytime but some days he can't stay away until night time and falls asleep at dinner time, which is annoying because he can only have a half hour nap. Creepy has been calling hairdressers today to try and get booked in for a haircut. He was unsuccessful so will try again tomorrow. You should've booked in advance then you idiot, not waited until the day they reopened.

His Amazon things didn't arrive so will wait for tomorrow. His camera handle has arrived. Creepy gives an in depth talk about the handle. Is comes with a holder for your phone or go pro and will leave a link in case anyone wants to get one themselves. It's time to get everyone to bed.

Lazy is home in time to give Isla a pog before bed. Creepy has got a new lens for his camera. Lazy has had a nice evening catching up with friends and forgot how much she needed nights away from the kids. She's not complaining though because she couldn't think of a better title than mum, but she had a lovely evening. She's in her pjs because she was freezing. Isla is making faces at the camera in the background. She took a Baby and Me blanket to keep her warm but her cheeks are red from the cold. Tomorrow will be a really cool vlog. I bet it won't be.

End of vlog
I bloody swear their boring bastard life revolves around bleeping fidgets, wasting money on drinks and him arseing about with the bloody car.a.van

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hope he goes back to the hairdressers that did the barcode fringe cut, I loved it.

No barbers local to me take bookings, people are just queuing outside. He has nothing else to do all day, he can't just go and queue?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Lazy’s imaginary friend is Islas’s imaginary friend’s mother 🤔 I hope there’s also an imaginary teen and tween for the older girls and an imaginary pouch for Prinny to run around with at their imaginary leaving party.

Im just kidding. The leaving party isn’t imaginary. It’ll be the highlight of the year for the whole estate!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So Jimmy Saville Ingham takes his wee boy for an eye test which includes pupil dilation, and doesn’t take sunglasses or anything to cover his eyes. And Fattie McScabbers gives her old nan a drink which she’s shoved her herpes face into? What vile little piggies they are 🤮 Thick as duck
And needs to take Jace to spec savers to get the prescription

Reactions: 12
Why was Sarah just sitting there watching her toddler draw all over his arms.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Chris is spitting his dummy out on insta! And doing a poor attempt at trying to cover up the profiles of 2 people he is calling out
Jeez he has a cheek, the things him and Lazy have done and said to people.....cannot preach about what being a decent human being is :mad:

Reactions: 32
It irritates me when people says, oh why do you think shops have sanitisers. you put sanitisers on when you go in, how many times do people touch their face when witin the shop without thinking about it, adjusting your mask or adjust glasses
Exactly! I doubt Lazy has sanitized the grubby camera that is always in her hands so using the sanitiser at the door would be pretty useless

Reactions: 16
Exactly! I doubt Lazy has sanitized the grubby camera that is always in her hands so using the sanitiser at the door would be pretty useless
Not to mention that she kisses the camera every night, smearing her herpes-infested lips all over the lens (which almost definitely doesn’t get cleaned).

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Before anyone starts I’m not ‘ fat shaming’

But is she having twins because that’s a big bump for 25 weeks with 15 weeks to go 😳 and yeah you usually get bigger with each child as your stomach muscles stretch more ( I’ve had four so I know how that feels)
But that’s a big bump

ETA: perhaps it’s the angle 🤔 looking at her arms
Probably coz her thunder thighs have been photoshopped skinny

Reactions: 10
Creepys insta
He's a bully, how does he know that a child didn't accidentally like the comment? I know when my kids have my phone they "like" all kinds of things and subscribe to random channels (that I delete). If it was an accident, imagine how terrible it would be for them to see what creepy has put all over the internet, these are young, vulnerable kids.

Reactions: 31
Is Sarah's friend the same imaginary one who sent her that silver bracelet to the island of Portugal (after alleged miscarriage) and that seemingly fit her wrist perfectly??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.