The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the secret group get blessed with a sneak peak of the new house yesterday?

Reactions: 11
Having a little giggle at this.
Why would anyone FOLLOW them to their new house?
People don't give a tit, just like rattling their cage 🤣
Screenshot_20210417-130724_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-130740_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-130758_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah Ingham: “ I don’t think trolls even know why they hate us 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think 158 tattle threads may prove otherwise...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
"Trolls dont even know why they hate us"

I could list a few reasons why we dislike you Sarah and the things that you do.

To name a few:
*Taking your children out of education so they can be available 24/7 to vlog
*Travelling during a pandemic and not following the rules/bending the rules so they fit what you want to do
*Going shopping every day to multiple shops with questionable mask etiquette
*Bullying people online
*Not giving your once impeccably dressed children all your attention so that they are clean, presentable and are happy and fulfilled.
*Scamming your ifam by selling them overpriced tat and begging off them
*Constantly telling lies
*What your husband gets up to

The list literally goes on...

• Heart
Reactions: 74
100% but even with Covid she want a normal teen in what thay let her do I no when I was them at age and like my teens I was never in I would get home from school change and was back out and if I had to stay in or do the family thing I would have been. Horrified at the thought I’m sorry all teens what there own life and to try and find there feet even getting into a little trouble now and again nothing bad but that’s what teen do push the boundaries I do not think she a normal teen and that to do with them pair of dicks and there behaviour and all the other kids will be the same
I totally agree, my teens will occasionally play family games and help out with the babies but would never want there friends to see that side of them, God forbid I mention being in family pics. Selfies are OK though lol. I feel for Isabelle, I have 3 (out of 8) teens and they have found lockdown the hardest. We are slightly behind England with lifting of restrictions but my teens have the outlet of school to be with their friends in the school bubbles. The ingham children are growing up isolated and believing shopping is a career/hobby/past time. My sister home schools her 4 boys as she is very religious and wants to decide what curriculum her boys receive. It's not for me and I respect her decision as done properly its a full time job, and in normal times they attend outside clubs and home school organisation trips. The inghams have no structure and are a piss take they have removed those children from school for selfish reasons not because of the level of education they were receiving.
I would worry Isabelle will think having a baby is her next step and best way to make money, going by her parents example. I also wonder if her actual father has tried to intervene and offered her a normal way of life.
100% but even with Covid she want a normal teen in what thay let her do I no when I was them at age and like my teens I was never in I would get home from school change and was back out and if I had to stay in or do the family thing I would have been. Horrified at the thought I’m sorry all teens what there own life and to try and find there feet even getting into a little trouble now and again nothing bad but that’s what teen do push the boundaries I do not think she a normal teen and that to do with them pair of dicks and there behaviour and all the other kids will be the same

Reactions: 18
Having a little giggle at this.
Why would anyone FOLLOW them to their new house?
People don't give a tit, just like rattling their cage 🤣View attachment 533490
View attachment 533491
View attachment 533492
You are not just a ‘normal family’ sarah

the trolls don’t know why they hate you.
Here’s my reasons if I’m a ‘troll’

Your husband is a creep and a danger to some of your vulnerable fans as has been proven and reported in the national press. If this was a lie you would have sued, removed and had a printed apology

you sarah, do nothing but tell lies and there is video evidence of you doing so

your mother in law has harassed fans and again there is proof

both of you get your children to work and earn money and have taken them out of education for your own wants and gains which you’ve documented on the channel

you Have repeatedly betrayed the children’s privacy, filming them in pain, poorly and crying when they are not old enough to allow you to do so. disclosed private medical information about them and things such as isabelle being in therapy

you have left a baby on a beach unattended, again documented by yourselves

Is that enough? Stick some in your next assumptions video if you like.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
"doing our best to give our children a better future and get as many experiences in life as possible"

The life they are living couldn't be further from this. The children have no education, and will therefore find it very difficult to later on get qualifications and good jobs. They see very few people from outside the household, have no opportunities to make friends, and have been taken out of every club/activity they ever attended. They have a very unstable life - promised house moves falling through, staying put so do a room makeover/new room, to then say they are moving again. Telling the children that "haters" are outside the house.

Reactions: 33
You have no idea why people hate you? Hmm, let’s see..

YOUR PERVERT HUSBAND

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Sorry Lazy but you will end up with severely messed up adults if you ever allow them to grow up.
No experience of normal life whatsoever,
no friends,
no education,
no stable life,
being dragged on numerous pointless holidays or stuck in the chavavan on garage forecourts,
no hygiene,
no haircuts or dental care,
thinking it's normal to shop every day and every little thing has to be a surprise,
cheap fast fashion, inadequate footwear,
Isabelle doesn't see her dad and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it strange that Sarah responded when people started calling her a 'celebrity' in reply to other comments, but she didn't actually answer the question of when they were moving. Further evidence to suggest that they might not move, as otherwise you wouldn't blank the question directed at you. You'd assume that Sarah would say something along the lines of "we're moving in the next few days/weeks", or even something as vague as "we don't know when, but hopefully sometime soon", instead of leaving your fans speculating a date. Although you might not care one bit about the people who pay your mortgage and fund everything you do in your life, the least that you could do is answer their questions instead of seeking more compliments to feed your ego.

Reactions: 23
Sarah Ingham: “ I don’t think trolls even know why they hate us 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think 158 tattle threads may prove otherwise...
Sara dear why don’t you send your admirers over on here to tattle? They could catch up a bit...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In schools its based on year groups rather than age so school years 7 and above. It is recommended in school rather than law though so not technically mandatory
My daughter is 11 almost 12 and in her school it is compulsory unless you are exempt.

Reactions: 6
Re: Isabelle’s ‘home shopping’ and more.

This poor girl - getting breathless with excitement over a decorative hour glass, next to 20 other identical ones, ‘so cuuute’. Exactly like her dysfunctional mother. What have they done to her?

Most of us here remember being teenagers. What decorated my walls reflected my interests - posters of favorite pop & movie stars, album covers, special trinkets, pictures of cats etc. Drawing pins held them up - I don’t think Bluetac had been invented then!!

How many of us had ‘themed rooms’ planned by our mothers? I think I helped choose wallpaper but that was it.

Of course times change, but I know a bunch of us here still remember the first record they bought, the first album. Fine, if the kids are not interested in music, but what *are* they interested in? What has been encouraged? Buying more & more ‘fidget toys’? Give them something productive to get into and they won’t have any desire to fidget. Their brains are growing - FEED THEM! Feed them a diet of desire for knowledge, for figuring out stuff, for discovery.

These are such vital years - ages 9-16. What a tragic waste of time is inflicted on these children. What bad health habits are taking root?

On day one of shops opining, the greedy, dumb Lazy one was off to Primark. Here in my supposedly ‘posh’ town (it’s not that posh - we have a Primark too 🤣) there was a line outside Clark’s shoe shop - parents with young children, to buy proper fitting shoes. Maybe not the most fashionable, but I can speak for many of us who as young school children, we didn’t get that much say as our mums poked around asking if the shoes were ‘pinching our toes’. We had to walk up and down to make sure that they fitted well.
Granted, that’s not been possible during the pandemic, but have this family ever done this?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.