The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Lazy`s idea of eggy bread? Glad i don`t live with them i`d be on a permanent diet.How anyone can make an egg sandwhich/egg on toast SOOO unappetising ,i just don`t know!:sick:
This is the women who thought a fruit salad was fruit and salad mixed together in a bowl remember. She’s not the brightest bless her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
You shouldn’t have said that 🧙‍♀️ . She’ll have red shoes 👠 tomorrow and Prinny will be called Toto
Less Dorothy, more Almira Gulch.

532463[/ATTACH]
I can't take Lazy seriously at the best of times but if I saw Lazy walking towards me in this outfit, I'd be running for cover. I can't even look at her in it now without secretly fearing that this is some sort of dystopian nightmare and any second now, the spawn of Creepy is going to licherally explode out of her midsection in a shower of unpleasantness like some sort of budget horror film.

She looks like wee Jimmy Krankie in that outfit 😂
Oh, Sarah, Wee Jimmy Krankie called. He wants his look back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That's a picture of Nicola Sturgeon's face on Jimmy Krankie's body. 🤣
😂😂 I never noticed that. If Sarah stands with her legs any further back so she looks slimmer then her arse will be back at the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️
Mother of 5 (almost) filming a maternity clothing haul yet can’t figure out the design of a nursing top!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She was never gonna walk, the whole thing was pre-arranged, they're that desperate for content they get their kids to rule break and vlog with a friend. The very thing that got her in this predicament in the first place YouTube and all that goes with it.
What gets to me is why now, if Sarah was so damn concerned why not encourage throughout lockdown. They could have met up in the park or went for a run together. That was allowed even encouraged. Seems shopping is the only thing that motivates this family. x
one member of the family gets motivated allegedly by 16 year olds, bet he cant wait for issys friend to reach 16 so he can slide in her dms

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I went shopping today with my daughter and noticed everything I wore first time round in the 80s is back, there where what I call (sound like Mirandas mum there ) Lady Di collars on dresses, lots of floral skirts and trousers with wider legs, I wore hotpants though when I was 4 and my sisters where teens, shes a little too old for them in my opinion, they look odd on adults, remind me of leiderhosen on adults (sorry if I offended anyone but she just looks like she is going to oompah )

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Most kids have gone back to sports this week/brownies/music lessons/swimming lessons/toddler groups and dance. Did Esme actually start keyboard lessons? - I dont understand why they bought her a keyboard?

Sarah clearly does not want to move out. She's buying tat faster than creeps can pack it deliberately 😅.

Did they say they were going on holiday this week or did I dream that?? All very odd.

Good to see Isabelle get some time with a friend. Was so selfish that Sarah was talking about how important it is to catch up with friends outside the family the other day but then she hardly ever lets them be with their friends. They could easily sort something for them in the garden even.

Reactions: 15
Most kids have gone back to sports this week/brownies/music lessons/swimming lessons/toddler groups and dance. Did Esme actually start keyboard lessons? - I dont understand why they bought her a keyboard?

Sarah clearly does not want to move out. She's buying tat faster than creeps can pack it deliberately 😅.
Did they say they were going on holiday this week or did I dream that?? All very odd.

Good to see Isabelle get some time with a friend. Was so selfish that Sarah was talking about how important it is to catch up with friends outside the family the other day but then she hardly ever lets them be with their friends. They could easily sort something for them in the garden even.
They do nothing

they’ve gone from going to dance class, swimming lessons, isabelle learning mandarin, going to school and seeing friends, to being full time babysitters for whenever their parents want a bunk up in a cave or trip to primark.

Esme loved gymnastics at one point too and they never got her classes. It’s very clear that if it can’t be filmed the girls aren’t allowed to do it, and that’s my honest opinion from what I’ve seen.

It’s disgraceful. Before sarah justifies it, it’s nothing to do with Covid you stopped all that long before.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
That blue dress makes her look like Dorothy from the wizard of oz 😆

Every item of clothing is absolutely horrendous
I think she looks like she is about to start singing "and these are a few of my favourite things".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Isabelle actually go shopping with a friend? Or was it some imaginary friend or neighbour they've paid to keep up the pretence the poor girl has friends.
Did Isabelle have to film her little shopping trip? Because if so it wouldn't have been 'normal' would it?
Come to think of it, wouldn't they be breaking rules. Mixing households etc.

Reactions: 13
Oh. My. bleeping. God!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😆

Coming up on CNN we’ll be speaking to Lurleen Brandean Daisy May Truffle Trott Ingham. She’ll be telling us all about her daring escape from the Sisterwife colony. Just what was life like with BrotherHusband Cleatus Christopher Malcolm Levon Truffle Trott Ingham? Unbelievable stuff. Join us after the break. You won’t want to miss this!

92004B56-A719-4810-82AD-14DF9B867745.jpeg

and what the duck are these?! What are they?! 😱 They look like dungarees for a baby butcher!! 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

94B226E1-550C-4387-8A6A-0513B59EF6C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.