Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Absolutely chavvy as hell!! All that good awful faux crushed velvet makes me want to heave. Not a single bit of class will be represented by anything in that house. I had to turn it off as the echoing in that kitchen was doing my head in. Oh and lazy before you say “jealous trolls” I am neither. I have a house bigger than yours in Royal Deeside and I’ve worked hard for it. After having my first child at 15 I beat all the stereotypes that have always been against me and now have a good job I’ve worked hard to get. And anyway Sarah above all the material possessions I own I class my real success in life as having a happy, healthy and educated family. I don’t define success or happiness with material goods as it doesn’t make you happy one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Chloe97xo

Wait what did they do?! 😱

They bullied my little boy by photoshopping his photo into a disgusting background and said I was a drug addict, I reported them and because they don't like the truth they mentioned my legal name in their recent Q&A xx

• Wow
  • Angry

M_stalker

I'm howling 🤣 someone in the group is giving Sarah advice about her, and I quote, "CAWSLAWS".

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
A BIG DAY AT THE HOSPITAL FOR JACE..

It's Saturday and Creepy is with Jace, going to see Doc Brown Bear. He's going to look at Jace's eyes so they can determine what is wrong with his eyes. Creepy helps him disinfect his hands.

Lazy has a busy morning because there's a launch of her clothing line on Baby and Me. Jace was so excited to go and see the doctor and it broke Lazy's heart (does she have one?) because it won't be pleasant. She was told that the eye drops sting and she spoke to a few friends about it. He skipped out the door. The consultant wants to keep his relationship with Jace a happy one so he doesn't put the eye drops in. It's done in a different room and another doctor does it. They're waiting for the NHS appointment to come through but will cancel it as soon as it does. Can't you just call them and ask to be taken off the waiting list? Lazy is going to do some work; she needs to do some outfits for Jace.

Creepy and Jace are waiting to see the doctor. In the next shot, his eyes have gone funny because he's had the drops put in and it makes the eyes relax. The drops will wear off in a few hours.

The appointment is done and it wasn't as traumatic as Creepy thought it would be, but he was a bit of an emotional idiot. Jace was a superstar and his eyes will be fuzzy for 24 hours. Jace was so good and did everything the doctor asked him to do. Jace is upset so will be getting a treat. The doctor was amazing but it looks like it's an issue with his vision, rather than his eyes. He has a slight long sighted prescription and struggles to focus on things up close so his eyes overcompensate and turn in. Jace has to wear glasses for the next 6 weeks to try and correct the squint. If he doesn't wear glasses, it could turn into a full lazy eye. At his age, the brain is good at switching off the vision in the bad eye and focussing on the eye that has better vision so he can see ok but as he gets older, the eye that is shut off all the time could become a proper lazy eye. He will be rechecked in 6 weeks. Worst case scenario is that he will need surgery but they like to do the glasses first and hope there is an improvement and slowly overtime they will decrease the prescription. Creepy brought Jace's dummy and gave it to him coming out of the hospital. He doesn't imagine that many two year olds would let doctors shine lights in their eyes and tell the doctor hat he was being shown. Creepy has rang up Specsavers but they can't see Jace for a week.

Jace has just woke up as they got home. There was a crash and they were sat in traffic for ages so he had a long nap. Lazy tells Jace to get his dummy out of his mouth.

The Baby and Me launch is done. Lazy took Esme to get a doll. Jace wants the dinosaur out of his egg. Isabelle brings over a bowl of water for the egg and helps him take the egg out of the box. Isla comes over to talk to Jace and starts talking to him in a gruff voice.

Dinner tonight is cheesy pea and broccoli pasta, one of Lazy and the kids' favourite meals You can make a sauce easily but Lazy has bought a jar of sauce. Lots of ifam asked for the recipe the last time. You boil the pasta, peas and broccoli, mix it together and add the sauce. Lazy adds onion, garlic and salt for herself and Creepy. She also adds cheddar cheese.

Jace is sat in his high chair and Lazy is trying to get him to say "Jace River". What the hell were they thinking when they came up with that name? Jace says no and just wants his dinner. Lazy screeches "yaaaaay" and someone claps when Jace puts the fork in his mouth. In the next shot, Lazy says Jace has given them 5 minutes of pure laughter because he has a Peppa Pig ice cream. He spent 10 minutes laughing at it. He keeps stopping and laughing his head off. He says "Sarah" and Lazy tells him it's not Sarah. Lazy tells us he doesn't understand that he means Lazy. His eyes haven't yet gone back to normal. Peppa's head falls off and Esme laughs. Lazy puts the head on Jace's plate and he looks confused.

Isla and Jace are on Lazy's bed watching TV. He's counting the fish. They've both had a bath. Isla shows us her nightie.

End of vlog

Just wondering...
Screenshot 2021-04-12 191306.png

Screenshot 2021-04-12 190742.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 190105.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 185729.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 190252.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Abbvay

VIP Member
What a fucking embarrassment does she look like?! It looks like some kids posing with some random mum off a local scabby estate.
And why is that kid not wearing a mask?! She’s nearly 12!!! Sarah’s excuse will no doubt be she’s up the duff related. ‘I can’t possibly wear a mask while I’m trying to marathon shop’
She claimed it's because she passes out so is exempt from wearing a mask. But if you might pass out you wouldn't really be in Primark! Especially on what has been expected to be the busiest day!

Esme has no excuse at all.

• Angry
  • Heart

DizzyDaydream

As much as I can’t stand the Inghams, aren’t we past shaming people leaving their houses? I don’t get the anxiety people are still perpetuating about covid when the infection rate is barely even worth talking about anymore. It’s not irresponsible to go out shopping as a family, meet outside with others etc. You say you don’t care restrictions have been lifted, that’s good for you, but there’s a hell of a lot of people who are very grateful that they have.

I’m talking generally here, after reading your comments and others referring to the “global pandemic”, going on here in the U.K. ... 🤣
Is it really about shaming people leaving their houses though? I think it's about being a bit more understanding and not trying to do everything all at once just because you can. I understand that a lot of people are very grateful that restrictions have been lifted and you don't want to judge them harshly but you're being a bit hard on people who still have Covid anxiety for whatever reason. Also as for claiming the infection rate is "barely even worth talking about any more" that's a pretty dangerous assumption to be making if you don't have the scientific evidence to back it up especially when seventy seven cases - possibly more by now - of the new Indian variant were discovered in London a couple of days ago. I'm a keyworker, I've seen how Covid ripped through the hospital I work in. We've all lost friends, colleagues and patients we cared about. Whenever I drive into work, I have to drive past a temporary mortuary that's been set up in a car park to help cope with the number of Covid deaths. Like it or not, the UK is part of the global pandemic and I don't think it's a matter for a laughing emoticon either.

P.S. Dear Moderators, apologies in advance if this looks like I'm telling people what they can or can't say. I don't think it is but if that's how it comes across then I'll accept that strike because I can't just sit back and say nothing. Also apologies for derailing the thread but again, too much has happened to just sit back and ignore this. I don't meant it as a personal attack either but he laughing emoticon was just a step too far.

• Heart

OliviaPope

That floor!! 🤣🤣 looking at that too long will make you feel dizzy!!
84F870A3-DCC4-47DD-A90F-ADFE4CFAD8EC.jpeg

The sofas are identical to the builders, maybe slightly darker. They really needed a corner modular sofa that they could make as big as they wanted in that space.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Carriechacha

She is such a hateful bitch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Having a little giggle at this.
Why would anyone FOLLOW them to their new house?
People don't give a shit, just like rattling their cage 🤣View attachment 533490
View attachment 533491
View attachment 533492
You are not just a ‘normal family’ sarah

the trolls don’t know why they hate you.
Here’s my reasons if I’m a ‘troll’

Your husband is a creep and a danger to some of your vulnerable fans as has been proven and reported in the national press. If this was a lie you would have sued, removed and had a printed apology

you sarah, do nothing but tell lies and there is video evidence of you doing so

your mother in law has harassed fans and again there is proof

both of you get your children to work and earn money and have taken them out of education for your own wants and gains which you’ve documented on the channel

you Have repeatedly betrayed the children’s privacy, filming them in pain, poorly and crying when they are not old enough to allow you to do so. disclosed private medical information about them and things such as isabelle being in therapy

you have left a baby on a beach unattended, again documented by yourselves

Is that enough? Stick some in your next assumptions video if you like.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Maisie842

VIP Member
Bloody hell, more sofa shopping! How much sitting down is this family preparing for? Oh well, rest assured when we receive our invites for the house warming party we’ll not only be guaranteed a seat along with all of their “friends” but an entire sofa each to sprawl out on at this point. No need to include an address on the invites 😉

“A dressing room the size of a double bedroom” will really come in handy for all 3 of Chris’s grey T-shirt’s, black hoody and Jimmy Saville tracksuit.

Chris, no amount of over zealous coverup milk pouring can hide the fact that you’re pissed as a fart AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
So Jimmy Saville Ingham takes his wee boy for an eye test which includes pupil dilation, and doesn’t take sunglasses or anything to cover his eyes. And Fattie McScabbers gives her old nan a drink which she’s shoved her herpes face into? What vile little piggies they are 🤮 Thick as fuck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Sally1993

Chatty Member
That floor!! 🤣🤣 looking at that too long will make you feel dizzy!! View attachment 535303

The sofas are identical to the builders, maybe slightly darker. They really needed a corner modular sofa that they could make as big as they wanted in that space.
Who was it who said (a while ago) their fake marble floor looks like a gymnasium floor with trainer skid marks all over it? It’s all I can see now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Imagine going from private schooling to sarah and Chris teaching you the same thing as your younger sisters for an hour a day before you then babysit and get dragged around bargain shops.

It’s unreal the opportunity they have taken away from those girls just to fund sarahs shopping addiction, chris’ gadgets and pylon palace and all of their shit show holidays

• Sad
Reactions: 52