The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, that sofa and table combo is just plain hideous. Crushed grey velvet, diamond encrusted - they are the definition of chav aren’t they. They have absolutely no taste when it comes to furniture, clothes, well just anything really.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s a nice house BUT with the right owners it could be amazing, with the inghams it’s already extremely chavvy! The sofa set is effing awful, the en-suite is ridiculous, you drive to the back garden for the garage and Sarah love....it’s not solid marble, we all saw the cheap tiles piles up when you did the last sneaky peak 🙊🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As the Caravan is sorted , I reckon they are going on a trip, they did say they had booked a holiday near Isla's birthday

Reactions: 21
The en-suite is 100% so he can’t go lock himself in the bathroom and be texting teens!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Absolutely pathetic getting kicked out of everything Ingham chat as I said that Sarah could go to the doctors for free and get a prescription for her Cold sores rather then get ifam to post orajel for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
As the Caravan is sorted , I reckon they are going on a trip, they did say they had booked a holiday near Isla's birthday
I can see this "surprise trip" (that they know about, it was vlogged when they booked it) as them going off for a week and going back to the new house for good. They could get jane and hi steve to overlook a moving company while they are away.

Reactions: 18
Also, not sure how everyone does it but I always rinse by dishes before loading into the dishwasher - that dishwasher isn’t on the same side as the bloody sink so rinsing and adding to the washer is going to be painful! That entire kitchen area seems to have been designed by someone whose never actually spent any time in one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Absolutely pathetic getting kicked out of everything Ingham chat as I said that Sarah could go to the doctors for free and get a prescription for her Cold sores rather then get ifam to post orajel for her 😂😂
Who TF applies orajel to a cold sore?
It’s for use in the treatment of toothache!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Blimey, that sofa and table combo is just plain hideous. Crushed grey velvet, diamond encrusted - they are the definition of chav aren’t they. They have absolutely no taste when it comes to furniture, clothes, well just anything really.
Unfortunately, decor wise it appears the Inghams think the height of sophistication is still the white and grey, crushed velvet, sparkly mirror etc trend of circa 2011.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ewwww what is that sofa :sick:
I'll tell you what that sofa is. A bloody badly thought out purchase when Jacey boiii starts chucking the cushions on the floor to dive bomb on, missing and cracking his head open on the "marble" floor.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
duck me those marble tiles are awful!! The house just looks so cold, I’m not a fan of huge living rooms/sitting rooms as I feel like they’re just not welcoming or cosy. The little ugly couches just look lost in that room!

Reactions: 25
A fridge/freezer that holds 27 bags of shopping will certainly come in handy for a family who go to the supermarket literally every single day. Money well spent there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
No doors on a bathroom is just grim. Who wants to wake up to the smell of tit wafting through your bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
is the open bathroom not going to have the whole bedroom all moldy and warm from the shower? (refused to say steamy i dont even want to think of that)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
is the open bathroom not going to have the whole bedroom all moldy and warm from the shower? (refused to say steamy i dont even want to think of that)
Plus with a new baby you will wake them up/won’t be able to flush the toilet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really don't like the idea of a bathroom with no door, the smells are gonna go round the bedroom 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wonder what surprise we have in store tomorrow, as they pull off 'something epic" 🤔🤔🤔🤔
the layout of their bathroom is better than i thought it was going to be but it needs doors on it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.