The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the bathroom, but i dont think id have a toilet in thier and id need doors.

Reactions: 10
sorry the time they took to prove they had 11 drawers in the kitchen??? im sure all your 12 year old IFAM are so jel

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The last think I would want as I turn over in the morning to hit that snooze button all cosy and warm in bed is to see (and smell!) my husband having a tit! Maybe that was creepys plan to get lazy out of bed earlier in the morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I still can’t get over how bad that floor looks in their kitchen 😂

her idea for the tv/fire is exactly the same as zalfies isn’t it?

Reactions: 16
It might look nice now but the the inevitable Home Bargainisation of the house with endless tat will change that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, all I can say is I hope the new baby comes out wearing ear plugs because she'll need them! Todays vlog was so loud! Everyone's voice echoed it was AWFUL. Oh and just to prove she reads on here. It appears the 'marble' flooring isn't cold because they have underfloor heating 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Can't wait to see there first fuel bill with an open plan house!!
Oh an she loves the fact you can drive around to the back doors, as she can unload shopping...... let's hope Jace isn't playing in the garden at the time!!
That house is a joke.... as for her Bathroom 😱 BLOODY HORRENDOUS!!
The shower remind me of the swimming bath showers- there is no privacy! At least when's she's in her bath, baby can be on the floor in the bedroom and lazy can supervise

Reactions: 14
I believe when the channel dies, Creepy will not hang around. Lazy is needy and seems to need a man to survive, but creepy will be off with a younger vunerable model to control. Not sure the kids will keep him there, as from what I've read, his workmates never even knew he was married with kids.
He will re invent himself most definitely.
Every single segment he films, he eye fucks himself the entire time. He really does think he is something. I bet every dream he has is either be of teen girls or imagining himself as a mega Hollywood start with girls dropping at his feet, begging for autographs.

He will drop Lazy quicker than he can say woohoo as soon when the channel dies. It will probably be within the next couple of years as well. Jace, Esme, Isla and the new baby won't now what's hit them when they end up on Seacroft. I pray that Isabelle escapes before then so at least one of them have a chance of rebuilding their life and having a proper future.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Each to their own I guess but Christ on a bike just no to that sofa/coffee table combo - a train wreck of shimmering velvet fabric encrusted in "silver" plated studs and adorned with a glass slab top - place those on the tacky zebra striped "marble" floor, throw in a wanna-be "fireplace" and the whole thing is giving me a combination of "high end" brothel/ drug lord / funeral home vibes.

I did have a chuckle when Sarah said this particular sofa set had a much quicker lead time than any other place - that's not by accident, Sarah - I don't think this particular set is exactly flying off the shelves 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 51
They could have had some double doors put on that bathroom, with frosted glass. I dont understand thier thinking at all with it.

Reactions: 18
Every single segment he films, he eye fucks himself the entire time. He really does think he is something. I bet every dream he has is either be of teen girls or imagining himself as a mega Hollywood start with girls dropping at his feet, begging for autographs.

He will drop Lazy quicker than he can say woohoo as soon when the channel dies. It will probably be within the next couple of years as well. Jace, Esme, Isla and the new baby won't now what's hit them when they end up on Seacroft. I pray that Isabelle escapes before then so at least one of them have a chance of rebuilding their life and having a proper future.
Wonder what he thinks he going to do for thirty years as he’s unemployable. Maybe getting paid minimum wage to edit actual influencers videos maybe.

Just incase you're all jealous and want some Ingham chav in your living room
Finance available 😉

Solid marble - hahahahahahaha.

Couldn't think of anything worse than my husband taking a dump in that toilet before heading to bed right next to it 🤮 (not an issue for Lazy as her and Creepy don't share a bed).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder what he thinks he going to do for thirty years as he’s unemployable. Maybe getting paid minimum wage to edit actual influencers videos maybe.
Skating superstar, decorated pilot, breaking mathematical code at Mi5...

He's got loads of skills.

• Haha
Lazy starting as she means to go on, arse firmly planted on the hideous sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely chavvy as hell!! All that good awful faux crushed velvet makes me want to heave. Not a single bit of class will be represented by anything in that house. I had to turn it off as the echoing in that kitchen was doing my head in. Oh and lazy before you say “jealous trolls” I am neither. I have a house bigger than yours in Royal Deeside and I’ve worked hard for it. After having my first child at 15 I beat all the stereotypes that have always been against me and now have a good job I’ve worked hard to get. And anyway Sarah above all the material possessions I own I class my real success in life as having a happy, healthy and educated family. I don’t define success or happiness with material goods as it doesn’t make you happy one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Really don't like the idea of a bathroom with no door, the smells are gonna go round the bedroom 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wonder what surprise we have in store tomorrow, as they pull off 'something epic" 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.