The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Littlelubaby
Screenshot 2021-04-12 162252.png

TLDR
- Big Frank reappeared on Lazy's face along with his entire family
- The leak of the new address was ignored. Shame, I was hoping for an 'If ah wan' buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons, ahl buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons' style rant.
- Isla celebrated her 9th birthday with a pile of presents mostly designed for 4-7 year olds. Her cake wasn't much better; bog standard cheap chocolate cake. Jace got a koala cake and Colin the Caterpillar for his birthday.
- Lazy allowed Isla to invite a friend over. This 'friend' sounded a lot like Esme. Hmm 🤔
- Lazy took Isabelle shopping for her bedroom and the baby's nursery. Isabelle can't seem to tell the difference between silver and gold. Lazy bought a million baskets for the baby's nursery, which will likely be filled with tat. Very Mrs Hinch style.
- Jace's bottles look like they haven't been cleaned in months. You would've thought OCD clean freak Creepy would be keen to wash them to prevent his son getting sick but it appears not.

A huge welcome back to Big Frank and family, congratulations on the triplets you seem you have welcomed since your last visit.
cmv2.jpg

Credit to @Hatshepsut for these pieces of art
45D22594-D73E-4EDF-AB26-627D1C191F1F.jpeg

Hi Steve 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
How does GCSE exams being cancelled work for home schooled kids? Issy might be lucky and get the minimum grades by being saved by the system because of COVID.

Reactions: 10
He litterly needs glasses for a few weeks, no need to clickbate thats somethings wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
She's an idiot. If she gets covid and ends up in intensive care like Grace Victory did, I will have no sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations to @Littlelubaby
View attachment 525993

TLDR
- Big Frank reappeared on Lazy's face along with his entire family
- The leak of the new address was ignored. Shame, I was hoping for an 'If ah wan' buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons, ahl buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons' style rant.
- Isla celebrated her 9th birthday with a pile of presents mostly designed for 4-7 year olds. Her cake wasn't much better; bog standard cheap chocolate cake. Jace got a koala cake and Colin the Caterpillar for his birthday.
- Lazy allowed Isla to invite a friend over. This 'friend' sounded a lot like Esme. Hmm 🤔
- Lazy took Isabelle shopping for her bedroom and the baby's nursery. Isabelle can't seem to tell the difference between silver and gold. Lazy bought a million baskets for the baby's nursery, which will likely be filled with tat. Very Mrs Hinch style.
- Jace's bottles look like they haven't been cleaned in months. You would've thought OCD clean freak Creepy would be keen to wash them to prevent his son getting sick but it appears not.

A huge welcome back to Big Frank and family, congratulations on the triplets you seem you have welcomed since your last visit.
View attachment 525999

Credit to @Hatshepsut for these pieces of art
View attachment 525992

Hi Steve 👋👋👋👋
Is that herpes?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Whenever Chris goes to his multiple doctors/hospital trips he never films himself, he should show his children the same respect and this should be kept private. Disgusting to film there at all never mind use that as the thumbnail.

Reactions: 49
Whenever Chris goes to his multiple doctors/hospital trips he never films himself, he should show his children the same respect and this should be kept private. Disgusting to film there at all never mind use that as the thumbnail.
Of course, he may not really be going to the doctor's..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god those cold sores, I feel pain just looking at them! Her immune system must be buggered!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
What a bleeping embarrassment does she look like?! It looks like some kids posing with some random mum off a local scabby estate.
And why is that kid not wearing a mask?! She’s nearly 12!!! Sarah’s excuse will no doubt be she’s up the duff related. ‘I can’t possibly wear a mask while I’m trying to marathon shop’

Reactions: 44
What a bleeping embarrassment does she look like?! It looks like some kids posing with some random mum off a local scabby estate.
And why is that kid not wearing a mask?! She’s nearly 12!!! Sarah’s excuse will no doubt be she’s up the duff related. ‘I can’t possibly wear a mask while I’m trying to marathon shop’
She claimed it's because she passes out so is exempt from wearing a mask. But if you might pass out you wouldn't really be in Primark! Especially on what has been expected to be the busiest day!

Esme has no excuse at all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.