The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy didn't go shopping alone. She kept saying "we" when describing what they were doing. Who is the "we" she was about to catch the train home with?

I highly doubt she adopted use of the Royal 'we' too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Izzy didn't go shopping alone. She kept saying "we" when describing what they were doing. Who is the "we" she was about to catch the train home with?

I highly doubt she adopted use of the Royal 'we' too.
She was with her friend. She's tagged her on Instagram. I find it really strange that a big deal is being made about a 16 year old going shopping with her friends. Hardly Clickbait material. Shows how sheltered she is.

Reactions: 37
Most teenagers that age are out with their friends (pre covid) shopping, cinema, general hanging out it’s hardly a big bloody deal - its sad tho she was sad leaving the house claimed she was a home bird maybe if she got out more she wouldn’t be so anxious

how much more shite has Sarah bought too she really does have a big problem how is that relatable when a lot of people have lost jobs and moneys tight ay the moment

4 more shops for Sarah today it’s just unbelievable- pregnant no vaccine and shopping every single day 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Even though she said it wasn’t directed at them, Sarah talking about how people shouldn’t be shamed if they want to go out to a different shop every day was clearly about the comments regarding them going to Primark on Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was with her friend. She's tagged her on Instagram. I find it really strange that a big deal is being made about a 16 year old going shopping with her friends. Hardly Clickbait material. Shows how sheltered she is.
They're doing it to try proving she's a normal teenager who has friend and independence. We're all moaning about Issy being held back by her parents. This is their way of countering it

Reactions: 28
I wish someone would teach the ignorant morons how to wear a mask properly, it's been over a year and they still continue to wear them incorrectly, do they do it on purpose just to troll us.

Reactions: 33
Isabelle seems to act like catching the train with a friend is a big deal. Is she going to ever make the journey from the new house to meet a "friend", where she would have to travel alone. I doubt it.

Reactions: 27
Isabelle seems to act like catching the train with a friend is a big deal. Is she going to ever make the journey from the new house to meet a "friend", where she would have to travel alone. I doubt it.
I doubt it too. The new house is pretty rural, compared with where they are now.

Reactions: 11
We've only been wearing face masks for over a year, and Sarah still can't wear hers properly!
Why do they keep buying things for the new house,can't they wait til they actually move in and buy then?
Isabelle mentioned another shein order😲😲😲
Isobelle was just as bad.

Reactions: 10
Watching this family go out every single day either not wearing a face mask or wearing one wrong makes me angry! They are the sort of people that will spread this virus and give it to people that can't fight it! They don't care about anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 24
They will never get that house packed up with Sarah constantly shopping and Chris looking after/doing nowt with Jace . it would drive me mad

Reactions: 18
I wonder if the people moving into the Inghams house watch their videos. It would infuriate me watching them do no packing whatsoever when they know they are in a hurry to move in (apparently in rented at moment?). The rooms still show lots of stuff in them despite them saying they are mostly packed!
Something odd is going on though as they would never have taken on personalised baby and me orders (over 100 allegedly!) if they knew they were moving out soonish..........

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine going from private schooling to sarah and Chris teaching you the same thing as your younger sisters for an hour a day before you then babysit and get dragged around bargain shops.

It’s unreal the opportunity they have taken away from those girls just to fund sarahs shopping addiction, chris’ gadgets and pylon palace and all of their tit show holidays
This is so true and it makes me feel really sad for the kids.
I think the older girls will never forgive them for taking away their chance at a good, healthy childhood and a normal life ahead. I also hope the younger two will not forgive their parents for bringing them in the world for only for a pure selfish reason-- keeping the views up.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is she seriously out shopping again?

if she is exempt from wearing a mask(which she is likely not to be), stop bleeping going about spreading germs every day!!!!

she is putting herself and others at risk. She should plan her shopping needs around that,

I wonder if the people moving into the Inghams house watch their videos. It would infuriate me watching them do no packing whatsoever when they know they are in a hurry to move in (apparently in rented at moment?). The rooms still show lots of stuff in them despite them saying they are mostly packed!
Something odd is going on though as they would never have taken on personalised baby and me orders (over 100 allegedly!) if they knew they were moving out soonish..........
Why would they keep buying more tit, if they plan to move in the next few days?

Last edited:
They're doing it to try proving she's a normal teenager who has friend and independence. We're all moaning about Issy being held back by her parents. This is their way of countering it
I’d honestly prefer that sarah and isabelle just didn’t bother wearing a mask, did their shopping and went home than pretending to wear a mask, never having it over their nose and standing vlogging

Last I looked we were allowed to the shops but we were still in a pandemic.

Is she seriously out shopping again?

if she is exempt from wearing a mask(which she is likely not to be), stop bleeping going about spreading germs every day!!!!

she is putting herself and others at risk. She should plan her shopping needs around that,

Why would they keep buying more tit, if they plan to move in the next few days?
It’s crazy most people have a clear out when moving and then buy new stuff once in. They are just buying more and more to then pay to move

Reactions: 13
Ohh we've had another rant off lazy... She needs to get help for that shopping addiction.

I’d honestly prefer that sarah and isabelle just didn’t bother wearing a mask, did their shopping and went home than pretending to wear a mask, never having it over their nose and standing vlogging

Last I looked we were allowed to the shops but we were still in a pandemic.

It’s crazy most people have a clear out when moving and then buy new stuff once in. They are just buying more and more to then pay to move
I still won't believe that they're moving unless they're moved in. No signs of any house moving again.

100% but even with Covid she want a normal teen in what thay let her do I no when I was them at age and like my teens I was never in I would get home from school change and was back out and if I had to stay in or do the family thing I would have been. Horrified at the thought I’m sorry all teens what there own life and to try and find there feet even getting into a little trouble now and again nothing bad but that’s what teen do push the boundaries I do not think she a normal teen and that to do with them pair of dicks and there behaviour and all the other kids will be the same

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.