The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they mentioned new house since address was leaked. They didn't stop talking about it and bragging beforehand

Reactions: 26
Chris is spitting his dummy out on insta! And doing a poor attempt at trying to cover up the profiles of 2 people he is calling out

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Isla birthday was only the day before and she had about fifteen new outfits, spoilt little madam.
But Esme was upset on Islas birthday, cause Sarah said they had to pick up some LoL dolls that Esme had ordered so they could play together, like they had none from before. Or she could borrow some of the massive stack Isla got.

Reactions: 10
These are children who go on 17 holidays a year and get birthday presents when it isnā€™t even their birthday!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Chris is spitting his dummy out on insta! And doing a poor attempt at trying to cover up the profiles of 2 people he is calling out
Iā€™ve been blocked from his Insta- whatā€™s he kicking off about?!

Reactions: 7
Someone posted a comment about Sarah's picture saying Yuk. Left the profile name on. But he says he is more disgusted at the person that liked the comment. He then shared that persons account but with the name covered over.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve been blocked from his Insta- whatā€™s he kicking off about?!
Because someone commented ā€œyuckā€ on the picture of Sarah with her naked baby bump

heā€™s just an idiot, he thinks heā€™s teaching people a ā€œlessonā€ by sending the ifam to attack them. You think being a dick is going to make someone go oh sorry I guess youā€™re right I should be nicer, Iā€™ll be nice from now on? Youā€™re just giving people more reason to hate you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#loveyourself with a photo where the filters have been turned up to 11 šŸ˜µ

172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview.png

172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (1).png

172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (2).png

Sorry I'll stop now :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
If Esme really had knocked Isabelle out I bet they would have loved that. It would have made entertaining content and they wouldn't have had to clickbait everyone šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Wow more family and friends!! Granny and Grandad were supposedly there (not vlogged) and then Sarah had an evening out (not vlogged)!! Its funny how 'popular' they suddenly are, now they are moving!!
Oh but just one small point Sarah.... take your Son to have his feet measured!! Now I know he's not as important as the baby girl that you are carrying but believe it or not he'll need his feet for the rest of his life and now is the most important time to look after them and the girls too! So perhaps step away from Primark and Matalan Baby Section and take the Children to a proper shoe shop and measure their bloody feet!!

As for all the IFam who are STUPID enough to be ordering sleepsuits from Sarah.... ever wondered why she is buying hers from elsewhere? They can't be that good!! Let's face it Sarah wouldn't pay that price for a sleepsuit so why the hell are you lining their pockets!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Wow more family and friends!! Granny and Grandad were supposedly there (not vlogged) and then Sarah had an evening out (not vlogged)!! Its funny how 'popular' they suddenly are, now they are moving!!
Oh but just one small point Sarah.... take your Son to have his feet measured!! Now I know he's not as important as the bay girl that you are carrying but believe it or not he'll need his feet for the rest of his life and now is the most important time to look after them and the girls too! So perhaps step away from Primark and Matalan Baby Section and take the Children to a proper shoe shop and measure their bloody feet!!

As for all the IFam who are STUPID enough to be ordering sleepsuits from Sarah.... ever wondered why she is buying hers from elsewhere? They can't be that good!! Let's face it Sarah wouldn't pay that price for a sleepsuit so why the hell are you lining their pockets!!
Where have all these post Covid friends come when they didnā€™t have any before we spent a year in isolation?!

Reactions: 17
wow that was clickbait delux, Esme you almost knock me out, when you see where Isabelle is standing and Esme landing she was nowhere near Isabelle, and her laying there was like 2 seconds and then up and jumping again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone posted a comment about Sarah's picture saying Yuk. Left the profile name on. But he says he is more disgusted at the person that liked the comment. He then shared that persons account but with the name covered over.
Tbf that person has got "treat people with kindness" in her bio line. Should have blanked the name out but he has a point.

Reactions: 9
Shame he didnā€™t remind himself how gorgeous šŸ¤¢his wife is ( his words not mine !) when he was dipping his wick elsewhere and grooming children

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.