The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#143 is the ghost of Christmas 2018 visiting mingham towers and scaring lazy and the kid?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cant get away from them 😂
Where the heck are they going to fit all the presents in? No room..I am living for the comments saying especially this year there’s no need to show off. I’ve got a friend on Facebook who loves to parade what’s she’s got (all fur coat no knickers as we say in Scotland) who has been slated to the max as no one cares or wants to see. Merry Christmas tattlers 🎄🎄🎄 will return for the storm they create soon 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
MAKING A DRASTIC CHANGE TO OUR LIVING ROOM! VLOGMAS DAY 23

Lazy starts the vlog on the sofa. They're watching the non movie version of The Grinch and they've watched it every day in December because Jace loves it. He goes 'eeew' when the Grinch is about to spray deodorant in his mouth. Esme shows us the Pro Create app Lazy bought her for doing chores. Isabelle doesn't know how to change Jace's nappy and put it on the wrong way around but Esme offers to help with Jace so has been earning pocket money for doing that.

Lazy has loads of jobs to do. She wanted to do everything yesterday so she could it down and watch The Grinch movie tomorrow. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and they won't have time to watch it. The shops will be crazy and Lazy needs to wash her hair but likes to do it on Christmas Eve. She needs to go to Morrisons, get some jingle bells, get bedding and go to the office to make a selection box for the girls. She hasn't had time to film for Sarah Says.

Creepy told Lazy yesterday that they should order a new TV for the living room because they should be way for Christmas and wanted to make a change for the house. The old TV will be moved to the old dinning room so the girl can pay with their consoles in there. Lazy can't believe how big the tv is and it takes up the whole hallway.

Isabelle and the girls are so so so excited to go to the cupcake shop 10 minutes away from the house. They're walking up there and the girls are taking their pop mat things. It's raining and Isabelle moans about her glasses. Footage of the cupcakes.

Creepy's job today is to make the house shipshape. He doesn't think he will be able to lift the TV on his own. Time lapse of him assembling the TV unit.

The girls are walking home and tell us what cupcakes they got. They try them.

Another time lapse of the TV unit being built. It's finished and Creepy isn't sure if he like it. He got it off Amazon and the TV from Currys PC World. Jace is screaming and climbing on the unit. Esme is helping Creepy bring the TV into the living room. Now they need to flip it and get it on the unit. They call Isabelle.

Esme tells us that the best snack is grapes and Nutella but she hasn't tried it since they were in Paris one year.

Isabelle is excited because she is about to put her Christmas tree up in her bedroom. It's been delayed because she ha been busy and 5 days ago she decided not to put it up in case they could go to Forest Holidays. Then it was cancelled and she decided to put her tree up. The lights have broken so Lazy had to go and get lights from the shop. Then Isabelle finds fairy lights and decorates the tree and her room.

Creepy isn't going to pretend that a couple of hours haven't passed since the last clip an the house isn't in absolute chaos. Isabelle is putting her Christmas tree up. Creepy has had to go an get another TV unit because the one off Amazon is too small for the TV. He is done with it and wanted a relaxing evening but it's 6pm and is still sorting it out. He will probably have to nip out tomorrow and get something for it.

Lazy has been home for a couple of hours and has finished doing the selection boxes for the girls. Selection boxes aren't the cheapest an there's only one or two sweet the girls like. The boxes are all the same and favorites. Jace is eating the leftovers. It was difficult to get the wrapping paper on the boxes so won't be making Jace one. It's not worth the stress to wrap them entirely in wrapping paper. She's glad she made them but won't make them again next year because they're not worth the time.

Lazy says the TV is too big. Isla says she doesn't like it and Lazy says they're grateful but it's massive and takes over the whole room. Lazy says she doesn't like it. The first thing they're going to watch is The Grinch and Isla asks if they will watch the real one in a minute but is ignored. The girls watch the TV to music in the background.

End of vlog
View attachment 359038View attachment 359039View attachment 359040
View attachment 359042View attachment 359043
Thanks for this I don't like watching and giving them more views.

When I read Pro Create, my brain automatically went to Chris and Sarah making another baby 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
But they could go over? Its allowed! I want to know what really went down between then all.
I think granny prob.liked the status of the elder girls in private school.not happy her daft daughter in law is homeschooling

Lemon only has one "m". Home schooling working a treat isn't it.🍋
Ouch!! I saw that and thought the muvva was filming it so could of stopped and mentioned it to help her or the fecking ‘father’ figure and all around great editor could of edited it out and had a quiet word with the muvva and the ginger one.... actually quite sad!

Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas / Fröhliche Weihnachten 🎄 🎅🎁✨ from Germany to wherever in the world you are. Remember being healthy is the most important these days and being able to spend at least a bit of time with family and friends, whether in person or digital. We are in this tit together and the more good ppl stick to the rules the faster we get over it - so to hope at least. 🙂😘❤

The TV... really some ppl have to compensate something eh?
If they cannot have FH they have to have a maaahuuuussive (omg stuuuuuuuuuunning) tv at least. Burning money ..... chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also I found another fb page buts it’s an Ingram hate page basically! Not sure if any of you guys are in there? (Obv don’t tell me who you are 😂😂)

• Haha
I think granny prob.liked the status of the elder girls in private school.not happy her daft daughter in law is homeschooling
Wash yer mouth out - telling big fat lies ..... daughter-in-law is home schooling - my arse x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just to wish you all a good christmas and if you’re having to do it a little different this year i hope you’ll be able to enjoy it as much as you can

except you creepy and lazy. i hope santa shits in your stocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
just to wish you all a good christmas and if you’re having to do it a little different this year i hope you’ll be able to enjoy it as much as you can

except you creepy and lazy. i hope santa shits in your stocking
You have a good one -we have just found out daughter is Covid positive - the mare will be sitting in the garden eating her Christmas Dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Granny Jane is the weirdo sat outside the house then! Makes so much sense now.

Thread title: Merry Christmas Ingham's, you FILTHY animals 🤮

Edit: it should be THILFY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s a grown woman, a mother who does this in family photos 🙈

Bet Chris likes it, bet it gets him going 🤢
Her face is so full of bitchy attitude though. She looks about as flirty and seductive as Pat Butcher sucking on a juicy chipolata.

For someone who makes a living from posing you'd think that she'd have the hang of it by now but clearly not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Granny Jane is the weirdo sat outside the house then! Makes so much sense now.

Thread title: Merry Christmas Ingham's, you FILTHY animals 🤮

Edit: it should be THILFY
At least they'll be able to get the kids' Christmas presents off her if she's sat out there 🙏🙏

Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas/Nadolig Llawen from a freezing cold South Wales tonight! I want to thank you wonderful bunch for the many many laughs and smiles you have given me during some of the most crazy times we are all living in at the moment. I hope you can all make the most out of a bad situation this year and hopefully there will be better times ahead soon. Love to you all! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.