The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
Screenshot 2020-12-19 211433.png

TLDR
- Lazy continues to moan about postal delays, despite well publicised warnings many weeks ago that Royal Mail were expecting 200 million extra parcels this month.
- Despite ever changing covid restrictions and being in a Tier 3 area, the Inghams are insisting they will be going away for Christmas this year. Today's reduction of the 5 day relaxation to just one day may have ruined their plans but who cares? They're the Inghams and will do whatever they want.
- More bragging about how much money they have and more technology bought, this time in the form of two new Samsung Fold phones. They turned off the comments due to negative comments... truth hurts.
- Bragging about how many presents the children have got for Christmas whilst many struggle to scrape the cash together this year.
- Lazy is struggling to remember the month of her 'miscarriage' . First it was late August and now it was July.
- Jace is getting ever more aggressive around Prinny with no attempts made to help him to accept her.
- Non vegetarian Fray Bentos have been seen in the background of the vlog,
- Lazy compared her blood blister to someone having a breast biopsy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I am so angry at their selfishness of still carrying on with their plans to go away! I’m not surprised at all, but just furious that selfish idiots like them are the reason the rest of us keep suffering stricter restrictions with no end in sight!
There must be hundreds of us on here - we all need to report their sorry asses as many times as we can when they travel next week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am so angry at their selfishness of still carrying on with their plans to go away! I’m not surprised at all, but just furious that selfish idiots like them are the reason the rest of us keep suffering stricter restrictions with no end in sight!
There must be hundreds of us on here - we all need to report their sorry asses as many times as we can when they travel next week!!
It all depends on what they have booked, after todays news places may close and cancel bookings.

Reactions: 18
Would any one of us be surprised if they travelled up to a Scottish Forest Holidays resort, stayed there for the whole seven days and didn't face any repercussions whatsoever? I know I wouldn't. They can do as they please, they are the Ingham Family.

Reactions: 21
Sarah is so excited that this year the girls will all have different stocking fillers ... proceeds to show us 3 sets of the same stationery (in different colours of course 🤦🏻‍♀️)

I for one can’t wait to see Isabelle attempt to get through her maths gcse with a bog standard pastel calculator!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Yup, our Sarah has definitely done some damage over on the shopbg website... clearly more than just colour coordinated stationary was bought 🤣

BEF72817-F0AD-47F7-9BAC-E772001949BD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now Sarah we know you read here so read this , you CANNOT go away for Christmas and claim it's for work because technically you can work from your 5/6 bedroom home , basically love don't you and that hubby of yours continue to be a pair of selfish twats and take the piss out of the rest of us who have been so bloody careful and not gone away for several holidays this year !

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Lazy has been very quite on SM today wonder if they are panicking 😂😂
The amount of tit they are going to get now and add the pile of presents they are going to get on Xmas day, the tit will hit the fan for them and I am here for it 😂😂

Reactions: 35
Lazy has been very quite on SM today wonder if they are panicking 😂😂
The amount of tit they are going to get now and add the pile of presents they are going to get on Xmas day, the tit will hit the fan for them and I am here for it 😂😂
They might be panicking but I bet you anything that remove the ‘NI’ and they are packing as well!! I’d love to think they will finally follow the government guidelines OR that the holiday company (whoever it is) would see sense and cancel them but I fear 💰 will win all round. The Minghams for the their vlog earnings and the holiday company for their booking payment! So so wrong. 😡

Reactions: 16
They will cause even more upset and kick off when they show the huge piles of presents. A mum on fb got a load of a abuse for posting a big pile of presents for her daughter which was smaller than what the minghams usually do.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I can actually say I’ve never come across a pair so stuck up there on arses and have no regard to what is happening in the world do they really sit there planning there tit say to each other we can do as we like duck everything and everyone and the rules we are the inghams and can just do as we please never in my time have I ever known a pair like it and I’ve have the unfortunate of meeting a lot of crappy people in my time but can hand on heart say they are the worst complete wronguns

Reactions: 23
They will cause even more upset and kick off when they show the huge piles of presents. A mum on fb got a load of a abuse for posting a big pile of presents for her daughter which was smaller than what the minghams usually do.
I be honest I have nothing against fb posts specially on their own wall and if they have worked dam hard for it .... I am however against youtubers bragging to the world on how much money they have from lying and scamming people

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the tide is really going to turn in them. A lot of people - myself included - found out this evening that they are going to have to spend Christmas alone for the first time. There’s no time for this lot blatantly disregarding the rules anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Again so many of Jace's presents say for age 3+, and she can't say Thomas the Tank Engine is an educational present that she'll be with him when he plays with it!

Reactions: 16
They really do have life so easy and dont know the half of what troubles and worries people have! I currently have covid so I knew I would already not be spending Christmas with my family but despite being ill will ensure my little boy has an amazing Christmas even if he cannot see his grandparents and cousins!

Again so many of Jace's presents say for age 3+, and she can't say Thomas the Tank Engine is an educational present that she'll be with him when he plays with it!
To be fair, my boy has a few 3+ presents as I find some are just to cover their own back due to possible small parts, he had the exact same train actually 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.