The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas everyone, try and have a lovely day and hopefully everything will be a little more normal next year.

Can't wait to see Lazy moaning her way through making Christmas dinner. Wails of 'thaaaaank you sooooooooo much' and 'You're sooooooo welcome' can currently be heard cross the country as the Inghams are waking up and opening their presents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Merry Christmas Tattlers
I hope your day is as nice as it can be, just remember we will have these prats to laugh at!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201225-125149_Gallery.jpg

May Santa slip something nice in your stockings , mmmmmmmmmmmmerry Christmas licherally every tattler is my whole entire life. POW! WOW! OMG!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I suspect they are making it up for attention to be honest. They may get some heckling/hate comments when out and about, but I really don't believe people are standing outside their house or somehow gaining access to the interior to do 4 disgusting things a day, whatever that may be.
My bet is some disgruntled customer has been pushing dog do do through the letterbox due to the wanket quality
on another note one of my daughters bought the other one one of them oversized hoody’s (from Costco I might add) I nearly chocked on my tea laughing- they all thought I had finally lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy christmas lads! May santa deliver us the gift we all really want, the Minghams being totally cancelled and Creepy getting his collar felt by the old bill soon 😂

Here's my gift to you, the highlight of Minghams on tour 2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hey everyone! Just popping on here to wish you all a Merry Christmas ❤

• Heart
Do we think they are up yet? I mean.. it is christmas day, this woukd be early for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Merry Christmas everyone, try and have a lovely day and hopefully everything will be a little more normal next year.

Can't wait to see Lazy moaning her way through making Christmas dinner. Wails of 'thaaaaank you sooooooooo much' and 'You're sooooooo welcome' can currently be heard cross the country as the Inghams are waking up and opening their presents.
So true everyone is so fed up hearing those words it means nothing to them they just say it thinking they look so good at giving so many presents and everything is either so cool or so cute and then as you say we then get the your so very welcome and the rest Creepy says !

Reactions: 6
I suspect they are making it up for attention to be honest. They may get some heckling/hate comments when out and about, but I really don't believe people are standing outside their house or somehow gaining access to the interior to do 4 disgusting things a day, whatever that may be.
Thanks, I was so confused!

Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas tattlers! Hope you all have a safe and fantastic (as much as we can!) one! Tier 4 here but the wine is keeping me cheery... no wonder Sarah loves it! Best wishes for 2021!

Sarah, it's Christmas so I'm going to be nice here....

merry Christmas ya filthy animal!

love from,

the "trolls" xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas everyone. I wonder if Jason's broke the TV yet 🤣😂😂🤣
I hope so, but pray he hasn’t pulled it on himself or Prinny-woo in the process. Imagine the clickbait and the poor staff at A and E and their declaring of a vet consultation on Christmas Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did have a little think about them this afternoon as I realised we had eaten lunch, washed up and been out for a walk and they probably hadn't got up yet! (I say "we", he cooked and cleared up whilst I carried on eating the quality street and roses).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas tattlers a different one this year but I hope you all enjoy it as much as you can. May the new year be promising for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did have a little think about them this afternoon as I realised we had eaten lunch, washed up and been out for a walk and they probably hadn't got up yet! (I say "we", he cooked and cleared up whilst I carried on eating the quality street and roses).
She's probably still wondering how to turn the oven on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope so, but pray he hasn’t pulled it on himself or Prinny-woo in the process. Imagine the clickbait and the poor staff at A and E and their declaring of a vet consultation on Christmas Day.
Nah they'd take him to a&e but leave the dog for hours/days, they don't care about her enough to get her medical attention. She didn't bring in the money they needed with those ugly teddys and they couldn't give a tit about her. What did poor Prinny ever do to deserve to be born in a puppy farm and then have the Inghams as owners?😥

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.