The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Xmas TFAM it’s a beautiful 39c day, so while you sit round the fire i will be sitting under the aircon 🥵🥵🥵.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Merry Xmas TFAM it’s a beautiful 39c day, so while you sit round the fire i will be sitting under the aircon 🥵🥵🥵.
Merry Christmas and lucky you basking in the beautiful heat 😀 It’s snowing where I am and absolutely Baltic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Chris’s parents could go over on Xmas day as it’s allowed there so it’s funny they’re not. But aren’t they annoyed about girls being home schooled as in the summer Sarah said her family were happy bout it but didn’t mention Chris’.
A new thread in time for the ingham Christmas show 🎄
Merry Christmas to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also on the subject of the girls eating I can’t stand the way they put something in their mouth then immediately go MMMM!!! Especially Esme, it sounds so false!
I literally cannot stand this. They don’t even taste the food before they react with wide eyes and a huge MMMMMM. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 22
The new tv makes the living room look like a corridor/waiting area in the doctors surgery .
Well apparently he is a Doctor after all, so it's only befitting his highfalutin professional status (Although the only letters I'd put after his name are C.U..... you know the rest!)

It’s snowing where I am and absolutely Baltic 😂
That sounds like the perfect Christmas Day weather to me. I'd love a bit of the white powdery stuff down here. (Hi, Ketrina!)

No one stands outside their house!!
Ahhh...but could anyone gain access to their back garden via their so called "Secret Garden"? Apparently it's a bit of communal waste land/dumping ground so I'm imagining all sorts now. (Hello Mr Hankey! :poop:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Us too... aircons on in every room!!!! Merry Merry Christmas Tattlers!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OH. EM. GEE. *open mouth face* Merry Christmas you haterzzz. I hope you’ve all got the microwaved veg ready for a banging Xmas dinner and your loved ones enjoy all the plastic tat you bought from #supportlocalbusinesses B&M. xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Merry Christmas Tattlers!

May your day be filled with orange twirls, tat from B&M and a nutroast dinner (ignore the turkey hidden underneath).

Patiently waiting for the pregnancy announcement...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The ingham family # 143 if the views where on par, we could afford a car, but the views are low, so we ain’t got the dough!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a good day no matter what your plans.

I'm a little worried how to make my dinner look vegetarian - since we are just staying at home we have decided to totally go against tradition and are having more of a mixed grill style. I can pretend my sausages are vegetarian ones, but a little worried about how to hide the steak, chicken and pigs in blankets. Suppose I'll have to do a mountain of chips to put on top.

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone that is working today and over the christmas/new year period, whatever you are doing you are all wonderful and keeping us all going!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In Matilda when her brother throws carrots at her and she turns it around and he choked.. that’s what Sarah reminds me of when she sticks out her tongue.
The one and only bloody time the rest of them are actually genuinely smiling, and she goes and royally c*cks it up 🐔

Reactions: 14
How many times can the girls say "like" in one vlog.. it really grates me!

Happy Christmas Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a good day no matter what your plans.

I'm a little worried how to make my dinner look vegetarian - since we are just staying at home we have decided to totally go against tradition and are having more of a mixed grill style. I can pretend my sausages are vegetarian ones, but a little worried about how to hide the steak, chicken and pigs in blankets. Suppose I'll have to do a mountain of chips to put on top.

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone that is working today and over the christmas/new year period, whatever you are doing you are all wonderful and keeping us all going!
We’re having steak and chips too. Glad I’m not alone - it’s vegetarian because cattle eat grass. Cheers everyone - happy Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
She referred to ‘haters’, do people actually stand outside their house or are they making it up for attention? I’m confused
do you think she’s hinting it’s granny Jane

Reactions: 5
The one and only bloody time the rest of them are actually genuinely smiling, and she goes and royally c*cks it up 🐔
They should just cut Chris and Sarah out, then it would be a nice pic. I find it strange a woman her age sticking her tongue out, it looks so weird too. 🤮

Reactions: 10
We've also renovated our Christmas dinner this year, ditching turkey in favour of beef. Can't wait to tuck into some Ingham style pigs in juicy wankets....woohooo!

Happy Crimbo to all and here's to better things next year, Tattlers. Thanks for all the wit and wisdom, especially @thegreencow for tirelessly taking one for the team every day. (I don't know how you do it!)

Chin chin! 🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
#143 New year same old crap, both for content and dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.