The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas/Nadolig Llawen from a freezing cold South Wales tonight! I want to thank you wonderful bunch for the many many laughs and smiles you have given me during some of the most crazy times we are all living in at the moment. I hope you can all make the most out of a bad situation this year and hopefully there will be better times ahead soon. Love to you all! xxx
Hello and happy Christmas from London x

Reactions: 12
Yes, that has me scratching my head in puzzlement as well. How could someone access the house and do disgusting things (her words)? Only way in would be via the letterbox or the internet or telephone line. All of which can be fixed/monitored.

If I was worried about stalkers or possible house invasion, I would (a) contact the police and (b) get a good security system installed.

I smell bullshit and it hasn't come through my letterbox.
She referred to ‘haters’, do people actually stand outside their house or are they making it up for attention? I’m confused

Reactions: 7
The Ingham Family #143 - Simply having a blunderful Chritmas time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She referred to ‘haters’, do people actually stand outside their house or are they making it up for attention? I’m confused
They're making it up. No one's standing outside their house etc. Creepys made them all paranoid...

Reactions: 18
Lesley Zelda and Hi cream pie Steve mustn't be going round tomorrow, apparently they just blew kisses 🤮 from the car today.
Funny how Sarah can stick to the rules when it comes to her inlaws ,but totally disregards them when she feels like a shopping spree! I`d stake my last orange twirl she`s the daughter in law from hell...

Reactions: 31
How long before baby Jason throws something at the TV and breaks it? Even worse it could fall on him because it's not secured.
As for so called stalkers... They don't exist it's a trend they're trying and failing to follow on YouTube. Good for sympathy though but even that's backfired on them, even the Ifam aren't sympathetic.
I can't believe that they bought that shoe box of a house thinking that it was suitable for a growing family. Mind, if they got rid of all the crap, tacky oversized furniture they'd be more than enough room. They don't need a cinema room they're not Hollywood superstars. I bet Creepy thinks that he is though..
Creepys going to drag them all down even more until he gets caught.
Hopefully he breaks it tomorrow, the Buck's Fizz will go flying up the wall this time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion.
#143 Chris is huge, compared to a Borrower.

I’m still pushing for it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So they moan that the living room isn't big enough... So a couple of days before the big present scavenge they fill it with a TV and TV stand when previously it was wall mounted. Okay.....
Wheres their sudden windfall come from? Someone taken out a loan? Could they have remortgaged their house or is it too early since they bought it?

Reactions: 23
I suspect they are making it up for attention to be honest. They may get some heckling/hate comments when out and about, but I really don't believe people are standing outside their house or somehow gaining access to the interior to do 4 disgusting things a day, whatever that may be.

Reactions: 19
I suspect they are making it up for attention to be honest. They may get some heckling/hate comments when out and about, but I really don't believe people are standing outside their house or somehow gaining access to the interior to do 4 disgusting things a day, whatever that may be.
Exactly. If that were me, I would have the police at my door each and every day to try and put a stop to it. It's all lies to build a pity party.

Reactions: 16
Granny drove past when kids alone 🤣 only time she's allowed close 🤣 shes people the stalker driving up and down to get a glimps of them 🤣
I am 100% putting on my tin foil hat and saying that Sarah is talking about Granny Jane when she talks about stalkers, Chris and those kids where her life, she would be there every day if she could, she's defended her son being a groomer and even groomed 'Ifam' herself and now she's been banished from the family and is eating tuna sandwiches with Nikki watching through a car window.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
More like it’s going to fall on top of him! Idiots!!

Lazy didn’t even bother like or reply to Granny’s comment!! View attachment 359130
So .Granny and hi Steve are fine when they need a sitter for Prinny ,but anything else and they couldn`t care less! You know when you were pretending to care about certain families being alone Christmas Day Sarah? Well ,forgetting your inlaws ,who`ve always done so much for you ,doesn`t say alot about you ,except how ignorant you`ve become,You really are a nasty self centered woman!

Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas everyone!

Can’t wait for the Xmas day vlog (or rather the round up of it, I don’t watch their channel at all)

My stupid neighbours have family staying over for Christmas. Three of their adult children who should know better as one of them works in the NHS!:mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The Ingham family #143" It`s beginning to look alot like christmas chaos ,nowhere for us to go.."

Reactions: 16
The new tv makes the living room look like a corridor/waiting are in the doctors surgery . Be-hoped there are adverts for cold sore treatments for Frank and co and contact details for the sexual health clinic on repeat.
And wishing them a very unhappy 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watch them do the cracked TV screen prank that Katrina did... 🥱🥱🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.