Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BD10Massive

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, except old Rastamouse.
The cameras were set up by the chimney with care,
In hopes that the saviour of their channel soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
But were so full of sugar that they were off their heads.
And Lazy in her Wanket , and Creepy in his hat,
Were guzzling on Meat products because they couldn’t film that.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
They sprang from their bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window to see Nana Jane,
Who hadn’t seen her grandkids for so long she was going insane!

She looked at the trailer and saw it was there,
They’d not gone Forest Holidays because they did not dare,
She thought this is my chance and on the door she did knock,
It was answered by Lazy and Jane thought ‘Oh Cock’.

‘I’ve come to make dinner for you and the girls,
You can’t just survive on Orange Chocolate Twirls,
Let me in to your house because haterrrz might be looking,
I’ll do it all I know you hate cooking!’

She entered the kitchen and opened the fridge,
The thing was so full you couldn’t move a smidge,
Stuff from Aldi and Tesco’s and Morrison’s too,
But they didn’t go Asda because it’s full of Foo’s!

She finished their dinner and shouted ‘I’m done!’,
But everyone was outside on their scooters having fun!,
She tempted her son in with a Tuna Sarnie,
Then called a Lazy a bitch which started a Barney!

Jane was sent packing and told to go home,
This was the end of her Christmas with her son/gnome,
Hi Steve came to meet her - but only two doors down,
But she’d saved him from having his dinner burned brown.

The Night before Christmas would not have any snow,
Or as Creepy would say ‘No! Hell No!’,
So this year when you’re enjoying your dinner,
Remember the Inghams and when Sarah was thinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Urgent request:-

Does anybody know any festive games that you can play at home that require the children to wear bikinis?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

memoii11

VIP Member
Right then, I can't do a poll on here (I don't think?) so let's have a bet on if they're going away. React with an angry face for yes, and thumbs up for no.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Meisify2

VIP Member
Homeschool tips from the Inghams

Run down the stairs to find the elf - PE
Reading a letter from the elf - English
Finding the numbers on calendars - maths
Trying to remember the dates of the lies you told - History
Finding a place to escape to for Christmas - Geography

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

paolo

Chatty Member
Away you go, Prinny. You're not needed for this portion of the vlog. Let me just grab you in the most careless way possible and toss you out of the room.

poorprinny.jpg

Now let me shut the door to make sure the Jace doesn't see you. Your presence does irritate him so.

poorprinny2.jpg

Don't give me that sad little face, Prinny. I know, I know... you can hear us screeching and having a jolly good time whilst you sit alone in the hall but we can't have you ruining the shot with your incessant need to be part of the family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

M_stalker

Someone posted on the special group that they were at Forest holidays Croptom, Chris replied with "So jealous! We should be there rn too! Cabin 46 is empty tonight and we're all grieving
😭
" so looks like they havent gone
Disguisting use of words, grieving is spending your second Christmas in a row with your baby girl in heaven because she passed away after a traumatic labour, being bitter because you can’t go to a little country cabin, because all of your Christmas presents won’t fit in your current house is not fuc&ing grieving. Go 🍆 yourself chris and Sarah Ingham

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Don’t feel safe in their house she says! ..
I don’t think I would either if I’d spent 3 years invading every part of my child’s private life and uploading it onto YouTube. Complete with 1000’s of shots of them in underwear and bikinis in hot tubs, baths and pools, talking about ‘girls problems’ posing on 90% of thumbnails with their mouths wide open. Filming them walking from behind close up, filming them in bed. Placing #teengirl #12yearoldgirl #bikinidays on instagram pictures. Then filming their own neighbourhood repeatedly and revealing their own home address.
Hell granny j used to send little videos of the girls saying hi to fans she was friendly with, from her phone.
I would not sleep at night if I had taken all my child’s privacy, robbed them of their dignity, made them look so foolish they became outcasts from their own social groups, and then put them in danger from weird obsessive stalkers that the parents have spent years grooming and dangling carrots to.
No present they wrap up in the office is worth losing all that for. So when we see the shots of the ghastly pile of wrapped tat she’s begged and collected for Christmas morning. We can all be thankful that’s not us.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Mostyn

VIP Member
Not Ingham related but I’m excited to tell my fellow tattlers I’ve just had my covid Pfizer vaccination
My second one is in 3 weeks time
I’m sitting in a room of excited oldies .have to wait 15 minutes after vaccination to make sure no reaction

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Klh1977

And he said that they would not going anywhere until there was a vaccine....except the north500 and the 15 countries of Europe inc the island of Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
I'm a retired nurse, riddled with painful Arthritis and care for my precious mum who lives with me and who now has Dementia.
I have no children but after watching one of their vlogs I feel really very lucky to be able to care for my mum at home and to know that we are going to thoroughly enjoy our cosy, peaceful Christmas Day in our own at home. I honestly could not spend 10 minutes in the company of that family. I love kids but I detest spoilt loud children. That's their parents fault.
We have no other family but have so many amazing genuine friends. We are very blessed and I hope my fellow Tattlers have a blessed , peaceful and very Happy Christmas. You are all lovely people.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Honkers852

Sarah is so excited that this year the girls will all have different stocking fillers ... proceeds to show us 3 sets of the same stationery (in different colours of course 🤦🏻‍♀️)

I for one can’t wait to see Isabelle attempt to get through her maths gcse with a bog standard pastel calculator!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 353535

TLDR
- Lazy continues to moan about postal delays, despite well publicised warnings many weeks ago that Royal Mail were expecting 200 million extra parcels this month.
- Despite ever changing covid restrictions and being in a Tier 3 area, the Inghams are insisting they will be going away for Christmas this year. Today's reduction of the 5 day relaxation to just one day may have ruined their plans but who cares? They're the Inghams and will do whatever they want.
- More bragging about how much money they have and more technology bought, this time in the form of two new Samsung Fold phones. They turned off the comments due to negative comments... truth hurts.
- Bragging about how many presents the children have got for Christmas whilst many struggle to scrape the cash together this year.
- Lazy is struggling to remember the month of her 'miscarriage' . First it was late August and now it was July.
- Jace is getting ever more aggressive around Prinny with no attempts made to help him to accept her.
- Non vegetarian Fray Bentos have been seen in the background of the vlog,
- Lazy compared her blood blister to someone having a breast biopsy.
Greencow every time you do a run down I am very grateful but sometimes I forget to show my appreciation in likes.
You are very much appreciated. Those of us who can't even hate watch anymore really enjoy your daily wrap up of the latest vlog. Thank you .

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Sally1993

Chatty Member
My favourite 2020 #MinghamMemory was "The Garage Forecourt of Dreams" ft "The Prinnywoo Song".
My favourite 2020 #MinghamMemory was when Chris was dropped from Sinnaz Clothing whilst he was on the ferry home. He didn’t know yet and was still wearing his stupid white hoodie 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They seem to sit every night with their blinds wide open and lights on .. can’t be that scared, otherwise you’d shut them at night!!

• Wow

Justjonie

VIP Member
So she put on the secret Ingham group that she's more fed up and feeling down than she's ever felt her whole life. What, even more than when you found out your husband was preying on vulnerable teen girls? Even more than when you discovered he finds barely legal girls more sexually attractive than you, Sarah? Bitch, you have some seriously fucked up priorities in life

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
They choose to put their house all over the internet, they decided to make a career out of YouTube, they put their children’s lives up for public scrutiny, they decided to carry on like nothing happened when Chris got caught out, they decided to ignore a global pandemic and travel across Europe, they decided to take their children out of education and ruin any chance of them having a routine, they bragged about moving and affording ‘two’ houses but have not moved.... I could go on but you get the idea....

• Heart
Reactions: 62

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
It has just ticked over to Christmas day here in New Zealand - Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the laughs during this most difficult of years for many. Here in NZ we are so very fortunate to be COVID free and are able to travel freely around our country but I still prefer to spend a relaxing Christmas at home with hubby and kids - especially after such a stressful year it's nice to sit back and relax in the comfort of your own home. No massive shopping hauls or present opening marathons - just the four of us and our new puppy enjoying some down time together. 🥰💕🤗 Stay safe everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 62