The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! Only Chris could buy a TV stand thats too small for the telly🤣🤣
Someone commented on Esmes jumper, but did u see her nails when she was having her cupcake, looks like nail varnish hasn't been taken off for a while,!!
Noticed the old neck/shaver rash appearing on Chris's neck again 😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If things are happening in the house that makes no sense at all. If people were putting things in the letter box you would have the police involved. They can provide security locks that stop people putting things through. I mean they have loads of cctv don’t they?? So why are the police not doing anything? I wonder if it’s that disgusting pedalo things have come up on laptops or phones a d Chris is trying to say that someone is hacking into their stuff? Maybe that’s why the police are not involved as creepy can’t risk them looking into his personal things. Like anyone would bother to sit outside their house day after day just filming and watching them. And like others have said if that was the case they would close their blinds. I really do believe it’s simply that they are afraid of repercussions from creepy being a pedalo. But they won’t be safe anywhere if that’s the case.

I don't think any of us would condone or encourage such behaviour, even against the Inghams.
I also don’t think anyone would want to waste their time like that. I mean we all have much better things to do than stalk that pair of fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If things really were happening and your family was at risk wouldn’t you stop daily vlogging in the first place 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Sarah didn’t help with any of the heavy lifting with the TV and left that to Chris and the girls. Even though she said she was going out that’s the type of job I would definitely help my partner do. Could we be in for a Christmas pregnancy announcement I wonder 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Please stop filming Esme eating until she's learnt to eat properly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
That tv is a monstrosity to compliment the ugly marble table.
Also with that taking up a huge amount of space where the heck will they put the mountain
Of presents?

Reactions: 6
I still think in the xmas eve boxes or xmas day either/or the kids/chris will unwrap a pregnancy test.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The Ingham Family #143 - Ain’t no Xmas like a being made to stay in their actual house Ingham Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
MAKING A DRASTIC CHANGE TO OUR LIVING ROOM! VLOGMAS DAY 23

Lazy starts the vlog on the sofa. They're watching the non movie version of The Grinch and they've watched it every day in December because Jace loves it. He goes 'eeew' when the Grinch is about to spray deodorant in his mouth. Esme shows us the Pro Create app Lazy bought her for doing chores. Isabelle doesn't know how to change Jace's nappy and put it on the wrong way around but Esme offers to help with Jace so has been earning pocket money for doing that.

Lazy has loads of jobs to do. She wanted to do everything yesterday so she could it down and watch The Grinch movie tomorrow. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and they won't have time to watch it. The shops will be crazy and Lazy needs to wash her hair but likes to do it on Christmas Eve. She needs to go to Morrisons, get some jingle bells, get bedding and go to the office to make a selection box for the girls. She hasn't had time to film for Sarah Says.

Creepy told Lazy yesterday that they should order a new TV for the living room because they should be way for Christmas and wanted to make a change for the house. The old TV will be moved to the old dinning room so the girl can pay with their consoles in there. Lazy can't believe how big the tv is and it takes up the whole hallway.

Isabelle and the girls are so so so excited to go to the cupcake shop 10 minutes away from the house. They're walking up there and the girls are taking their pop mat things. It's raining and Isabelle moans about her glasses. Footage of the cupcakes.

Creepy's job today is to make the house shipshape. He doesn't think he will be able to lift the TV on his own. Time lapse of him assembling the TV unit.

The girls are walking home and tell us what cupcakes they got. They try them.

Another time lapse of the TV unit being built. It's finished and Creepy isn't sure if he like it. He got it off Amazon and the TV from Currys PC World. Jace is screaming and climbing on the unit. Esme is helping Creepy bring the TV into the living room. Now they need to flip it and get it on the unit. They call Isabelle.

Esme tells us that the best snack is grapes and Nutella but she hasn't tried it since they were in Paris one year.

Isabelle is excited because she is about to put her Christmas tree up in her bedroom. It's been delayed because she ha been busy and 5 days ago she decided not to put it up in case they could go to Forest Holidays. Then it was cancelled and she decided to put her tree up. The lights have broken so Lazy had to go and get lights from the shop. Then Isabelle finds fairy lights and decorates the tree and her room.

Creepy isn't going to pretend that a couple of hours haven't passed since the last clip an the house isn't in absolute chaos. Isabelle is putting her Christmas tree up. Creepy has had to go an get another TV unit because the one off Amazon is too small for the TV. He is done with it and wanted a relaxing evening but it's 6pm and is still sorting it out. He will probably have to nip out tomorrow and get something for it.

Lazy has been home for a couple of hours and has finished doing the selection boxes for the girls. Selection boxes aren't the cheapest an there's only one or two sweet the girls like. The boxes are all the same and favorites. Jace is eating the leftovers. It was difficult to get the wrapping paper on the boxes so won't be making Jace one. It's not worth the stress to wrap them entirely in wrapping paper. She's glad she made them but won't make them again next year because they're not worth the time.

Lazy says the TV is too big. Isla says she doesn't like it and Lazy says they're grateful but it's massive and takes over the whole room. Lazy says she doesn't like it. The first thing they're going to watch is The Grinch and Isla asks if they will watch the real one in a minute but is ignored. The girls watch the TV to music in the background.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2020-12-24 183759.png
Screenshot 2020-12-24 183820.png
Screenshot 2020-12-24 183019.png

Screenshot 2020-12-24 183000.png
Screenshot 2020-12-24 183441.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Is she really trying to say that if she bought standard selection boxes (off the shelf, like most people do), then the girls wouldn't scoff the whole contents? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get it, they’ve been blogging what 4? Years and yet on the blog to go out Xmas eve when kids around the world are wanting Xmas content, presents, decorations celebrating everything they say is such an ‘ingham vlogmas’ thing they buy a tv! Nothing festive about that! What utter tit, they honestly put out any old crap now

Reactions: 32
The Ingham Family #143 The Inghams are boring, ifam are snoring, the Christmas views are falling

Reactions: 23
It's all about what Creepy wants and sod anyone else isn't it. Creepy wanted a caravan they got one, Creepy wanted to go traveling to pretend that they're van lifers... They went. Creepy wanted a new TV and stand and doesn't care what anyone thinks.
Creepy is a pervert living his best life.. Meanwhile lazy and the girls are getting more and more detached from reality. I really hope that he gets caught and dealt with so the kids can start to have a decent life.
Can you imagine how horrid it must be living with that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I've heard it mentioned in the past the partner works in Asda

Jason will throw something at that telly
maybe a caa
More like it’s going to fall on top of him! Idiots!!

Lesley Zelda and Hi cream pie Steve mustn't be going round tomorrow, apparently they just blew kisses 🤮 from the car today.
Lazy didn’t even bother like or reply to Granny’s comment!!
5622D77F-62F4-440A-B01D-A9E2FCD89C17.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.