The Ingham Family #142 Worse content than a Fray Bentos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like it’s going to fall on top of him! Idiots!!

Lazy didn’t even bother like or reply to Granny’s comment!! View attachment 359130
I think this proves something went on. Even if they had decided they just didn't feel it was safe to spend the day together, why couldn't they stop by tomorrow and have a chat/exchange presents in the garden? All except Jace are old enough to be told that granny and grandad don't want to come too close so keep a distance from them.

I doubt Jace even knows who they are anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I think this proves something went on. Even if they had decided they just didn't feel it was safe to spend the day together, why couldn't they stop by tomorrow and have a chat/exchange presents in the garden? All except Jace are old enough to be told that granny and grandad don't want to come too close so keep a distance from them.

I doubt Jace even knows who they are anymore.
Granny groomers comment seems to have disappeared. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Just for the shiggles, can I suggest a new thread title? The Ingham Family #143 Chris is HUGE #Moobs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
More like it’s going to fall on top of him! Idiots!!

Lazy didn’t even bother like or reply to Granny’s comment!! View attachment 359130
How come Jane & Steve haven’t been to see them since their return to the U.K or why didn’t they fly
out to see them when they were in Portugal? I mean if Sarah’s nana was able to travel then why couldn’t they?

Reactions: 12
Granny drove past when kids alone 🤣 only time she's allowed close 🤣 shes people the stalker driving up and down to get a glimps of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lmao at Sarah trying to type with her fat fingers on Instagram - Happy ChristAMS everybody 🍷
On a par with Amber's Happy Chritmas 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So me and my husband have got the kids presents out of hiding and creep about whispering about where to put things, he's quickly eaten the mince pie all whilst making sure we can't hear the kids (who are asleep), and convinced they will suddenly appear from nowhere.

How on earth do they get all those presents in the house from the trailer, especially given how late the kids are up, and arrange them all in vlog worthy order, it must take ages! Not so much of a problem now (possibly only Isla left who may believe in Santa) but when all the girls were younger, I'm sure in a forest holidays cabin it would be obvious if someone was coming in and out all the time, opening/closing trailer door.

Santas been a bit early in our house but we just don't want to stay up much longer!

Reactions: 19
That TV will have cost round £800-900... obviously learned their lesson from the phone fiasco though since we didn’t get a title or thumbnail telling us how much it cost.

Reactions: 14
So me and my husband have got the kids presents out of hiding and creep about whispering about where to put things, he's quickly eaten the mince pie all whilst making sure we can't hear the kids (who are asleep), and convinced they will suddenly appear from nowhere.

How on earth do they get all those presents in the house from the trailer, especially given how late the kids are up, and arrange them all in vlog worthy order, it must take ages! Not so much of a problem now (possibly only Isla left who may believe in Santa) but when all the girls were younger, I'm sure in a forest holidays cabin it would be obvious if someone was coming in and out all the time, opening/closing trailer door.

Santas been a bit early in our house but we just don't want to stay up much longer!
The kids Probably help to set them up whilst lazy lies on the sofa with the orange twirl and Vimto

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A quick google check would show that Asda appear to offer you 10% off for you and a nominated person from the same address.

Now if someone were to report this breach of the colleague discount then it might be gross misconduct which may lead to Katrina needing to pay full price for her anusol from now on!
As funny as it would be for that to happen I dont think she is doing it for the discount which makes it even odder, you still have to actually scan your discount card at the till even with scan and go, I know this as my dad works for asda and it is signed by the nominated person and they do check sometimes if you have proof of the same signature if they believe it's not the right person

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The family pic on Facebook lazy has to spoil it with her tongue out.(Chris photoshopped his face

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How long before baby Jason throws something at the TV and breaks it? Even worse it could fall on him because it's not secured.
As for so called stalkers... They don't exist it's a trend they're trying and failing to follow on YouTube. Good for sympathy though but even that's backfired on them, even the Ifam aren't sympathetic.
I can't believe that they bought that shoe box of a house thinking that it was suitable for a growing family. Mind, if they got rid of all the crap, tacky oversized furniture they'd be more than enough room. They don't need a cinema room they're not Hollywood superstars. I bet Creepy thinks that he is though..
Creepys going to drag them all down even more until he gets caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok fine if you want to do your own selection box and ok fine if you don’t want to wrap it all over but would you not wrap the top rather than the bottom? Would that not look better?

Also on the subject of the girls eating I can’t stand the way they put something in their mouth then immediately go MMMM!!! Especially Esme, it sounds so false!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion:

For the 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up for me - as Alan Partridge in a pear tree.
Too late to edit my post but that should have been 'On the first day of Xmas' not 'For the first day of Xmas'. Sorry about the error Steve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.