The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he actually done a video of the Inghams?

Please do for us numpty’s x
I've not had chance to watch all of the ones that he has done this week I'm afraid. In the ones that I have seen, he has touched on the Inghams and has said that he is "coming after them". That certainly sounds like he is going to make a video about them. Maybe he has said more about them but it has been in a video that I have not had chance to see yet. He has made quite a few this week. He has said an awful lot of eye-opening stuff about other family vloggers though. He is very passionate about family vlogging being banned as he is horrified about the children being exploited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Please do for us numpty’s x

The last part of the thread is with him on

I've not had chance to watch all of the ones that he has done this week I'm afraid. In the ones that I have seen, he has touched on the Inghams and has said that he is "coming after them". That certainly sounds like he is going to make a video about them. Maybe he has said more about them but it has been in a video that I have not had chance to see yet. He has made quite a few this week. He has said an awful lot of eye-opening stuff about other family vloggers though.
I've been watching. He's had a few removed. I think The Weiss Life privacy struck him and those were the really interesting ones where he went through the analytics and the specific vlogs that the creepy weirdos were really attracted to ( like foot fetishes and mouth stuff :sick: ) all involving the teen daughter. I assume that the Inghams and the Weiss life have similar demographics based on the parents willingness to sexualise similar aged daughters for £££. It's gross and I can't get my head round how a parent can do that to their child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

The last part of the thread is with him on

I've been watching. He's had a few removed. I think The Weiss Life privacy struck him and those were the really interesting ones where he went through the analytics and the specific vlogs that the creepy weirdos were really attracted to ( like foot fetishes and mouth stuff :sick: ) all involving the teen daughter. I assume that the Inghams and the Weiss life have similar demographics based on the parents willingness to sexualise similar aged daughters for £££. It's gross and I can't get my head round how a parent can do that to their child.
He said that he was going to put all the videos that YouTube had deleted onto Rumble instead, so that's good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes. Did you find it? Can link it if not
No I've not had the chance yet, would love a link if you don't mind, thanks 🙂

No I've not had the chance yet, would love a link if you don't mind, thanks 🙂
Just seen that you already have, thanks!

Edit: Wow I've just read the posts by Mia's dad and watched the video he made, it made me well up! Poor guy. Ugh I hate family vloggers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks the filming of the girls at the start with the Elf gifts was disgusting. The shots of Isabelle's legs in those PJ's and Creepy kept on showing it when Prinny was jumping up. Those poor poor girls! 🤮🤢
It’s what 20% of their viewers have tuned in for.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
No. It’s actually ‘only’ about 11,000 now their views are so low.
The very thought of 11,000 men watching your 15 year old daughter in just a bra top 🤢🤢. It would make you want to stop vlogging immediately. Not going to happened though with these two.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I know, it's really dodgy that so many men are watching. Like most men, my husband certainly has no interest in watching family vlogs. So why are those men watching.....? 🤢
It would certainly raise alarms for most people. I've got about as much chance getting my husband to watch family vlogs as I have him watching real housewives (which he likes to call "real housewives of teen moms of somewhere" because he "can't tell the difference and the teen mums look older than the real housewives").

Reactions: 9
I always found it weird the way creepy was so invested in the girls dancing shows. He used to be buzzing after watching them at a show which I always thought was harmless as I always thought he was camp and just hadn’t come out yet. Then after the allegations came out then I thought urgh is it because he enjoyed watching the young girls dance 🤢 I mean I’m not saying it weird for a father to be invested in their kids dancing but come on none of those kids are exactly Darcy Bussell so not like they were making money of it.

Reactions: 13
Inghams have been a very lot quiet on social media this week, makes me wonder if somethings going on behind the scenes

Reactions: 17
Those poor kids, keeping them out of school to be fodder for perverts viewing pleasure. It’s disgraceful. The analytics are very interesting and should really set alarm bells off for any decent parent, but then The Inghams are not decent parents and clearly creepy is invested in feeding his pervy audience to keep the cash rolling in. I’m really sad for those girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why are they acting like Harry Potter is a new thing?? They’re a bit late to this party aren’t they!!

Reactions: 31
Arr a nana shopping trip right before christmas, i did wonder how long it would take them.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.