Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I must admit, although I have been somewhat of a spectator of the Ingham's since 2018, rarely ever do I pass comment on them....but tonight I felt I had to. How these guys get away with their behaviour I do not know.
It was heartbreaking enough watching the Ingham’s holidaying in the Maldives, Scotland and a large portion of Europe, but Chris’ moany comment on tonight’s vlog about being in Tier 3 and not being allowed to go anywhere, var nearly reduced me to tears. In fact, it did, Tattlers. How selfish can one family be, truly. Last week I handed in the keys to my lovely flat in which I could not afford anymore after loosing my job to COVID. I’m now living at my mums and have been quarantining and doing my part in protecting others since March, like we all have. I feel lost, uninspired, and very depressed, actually. Chris, if your reading this, I don’t have to explain why I’ve wrote the comment I have, but just know, I have never despised someone like how I despise you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Chris in his woe is me pitiful voice "The girls haven't done much this year".
Oh fuck off. No one in the UK has done their usual activities this year, life changed for the majority across the world. Your girls have had holidays, they've had numerous gifts, treats, they've got a home and you appear to still have a good income. If missing out on places you've already been to upsets you, maybe for 1 millisecond consider how some feel who maybe saved for a year or 2 to go to Disney this year, think of the parent who saved to take their child on the once in lifetime trip to Lapland, how crap this Christmas must be for those who haven't seen family due to travel restrictions/shielding or lost their jobs and struggling to buy small gifts nevermind spend £30 on a outdoor Christmas walk then hear Lazy moan it's not the same and questioning it's value for money. For the most humble youtuber family out there, they certainly come across as self absorbed, ignorant and vile cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

garyowen7

Someone on here has a brilliant clip of Sarah snapping that wasn’t edited out of one of their vlogs- I think they’re away somewhere and S is trying to do a piece to camera but stops to bollock someone, then starts the piece again in her fake voice, so funny.
Here you go! 'Hurry Up with the Tap' is one of my all-time favourite Ingham moments, where Sarah shows off her true colours, and Chris forgets to edit it out:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

garyowen7

As Sarah was reminding us of that fateful day at the park of dreams when she broke her arm - here's a reminder of just how little Creepy cared, as he was far more excited about meeting very young girls (all while Sarah was clearly in pain in the background).

Genuinely quite chilling seeing how giddy he is as he goes hunting for them:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Onthefence

It's a good job they quit school since opening advent calendars is a full time job for them now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Sharing this on behalf of someone who wants to remain anonymous. Don't worry, Sarah hun. I don't want to be part of your fan group 😘 can't bear the thought of seeing you exploit vulnerable people anymore so than I see elsewhere.

Absolutely vile.

Screenshot_20201205_182156.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So this was my very professional and mature replies from Ambers_homemade. Obviously they support grooming teens, bullying and the other despicable stuff the Ingham’s have done.
I have now been blocked ( how pathetic)
Her items speak for themselves. Cheap, poorly designed shit. Perfect for the Minghams.

Hi Steve! Hope you laughed as hard as I did at the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I always believed in Father Christmas, and for longer than I should have, because I knew there was no way my parents could afford to buy us all what he did. I only found out as an adult that my mum was out at night working four waitressing jobs to do it.

I’m glad she didn’t feel the need to take the credit. She gets it now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

mags

VIP Member
Here you go! 'Hurry Up with the Tap' is one of my all-time favourite Ingham moments, where Sarah shows off her true colours, and Chris forgets to edit it out:

Brilliant! I'm not sure what's worse though....her attitude....that eyebrow trying to slide off her face....or the fact that she said, "tret" :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
- A 41 minute vlog?! Jesus! Surely it's half filled up with advertising tat again.

- Of course she went to Primark at midnight.

- I'm actually thinking the girls didn't get a hair wash after all yesterday...

- Why do they still not have protectors on the corners of that monstrosity of a table? Amazon have plenty. No excuses.

- Of course you like that drink, Isla. Anything for attention.

- Sibling Christmas baking. Is that their food tech class? No school work seems to get done at all.

- Another. Fucking. Baking. Kit 🙄 cook from scratch!

- What the hell are they doing?!

- "Because of Covid, she can't go out and meet her friends" what was the excuse prior to Covid then?

- How am I only 15 minutes through the vlog 😴

- It's nice that Isabelle's getting some time away from her duties as a mother.

- Lazy doesn't like Star Wars. Another reason to dislike her.

- Lazy likes teeny tiny miniatures. Guess that's why she's with Creepy... 🤏

- Lazy sounds so manic when she's shopping.

- Didn't really need to see Creepy's hipster boxers that will end of on the Ibis hotel room floor.

- Creepy's gonna go mad at spending £150 in Primark? Really? 🤨 That's not a lot really... And should be short change for them apparently.

- Lazy and Isabelle were stupidly hyper after the shopping trip... Here's my theory why:

Lazy's pregnant. She announced it to Isabelle whilst she was on her own. Isabelle carried the big bag, Lazy carried the little bag. On or around Christmas day, we'll have the announcement with all the little clips of announcing it to people.

That's my theory anyway.

- Creepy gracing us with his presence at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Joris Bobson
Screenshot 2020-12-03 161125.png

Happy December everyone!!! 🎄

TLDR
- Instead of thoughtfully buying present for her children, Lazy has been begging businesses for freebies I wonder how the kids will feel when they're older and realise their parents didn't love them enough to spend money on them.
- Lazy admitted to breaking quarantine rules by going shopping
- Creepy couldn't give a hit about the 5th anniversary of his wife's Mum's death, instead spending the whole day woohooing about how it was their final day of quarantine.
- Now that quarantine is over; Lazy is back to bragging about her blanket sales and flogging wankets to anyone who will throw money at her.
- Lazy moaned about the lack of chocolate advent calendars in the shops, even though she has had weeks to buy them online and already bought a billion other non chocolate advent calendars for her kids
- The long awaited and bragged about vlogmas intro has arrived and OMG... it's shit
- Lazy bought Creepy a snowman shirt and he thinks he looks like a sex god in it but really he just looks like the creep he is and always will be.
9884A275-D142-416D-B589-A60DAD427BA0.jpeg
Screenshot 2020-12-03 162831.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 162757.png
3BBB587D-30A2-4652-9925-5788599F7088.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

garyowen7

Even as a Tattler/hater - the 'joy' of hatewatching Inghams is growing more difficult every day. It's JUST. SO. BORING. How actual Ifam enjoy this channel is beyond me.

It's just constant Jace attention, Baby & Me bollocks and free tat from Instagram 'businesses'. Add on top of that the Vlogmas wank of just constant Advent calendars and shite decoration chat - it's beyond dull.

Also - Chris was most definitely drunk, probably from one beer. I've not seen him that giddy and slurry since the infamous Prinny Woo Song night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

laurafray91

Omg fucking moaning about how many orders she’s got to pack and it’s taking over their lives. Welcome to the real world of work 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

M_stalker

Chatty Member
NOOO NO NO, I’m about 30 seconds into the vlog and Isabelle is wearing no top, just shorts and a bra/crop top. Who the hell puts that shit on YouTube, wtaf! What a disgrace to film her like that and post it, what a nice way to welcome all the perves to your channel

Isabelle - Eats a chocolate advent calendar every single morning.
five minutes later!
sarah- “Isabelle doesn’t even eat chocolate anymore.” 🤥 Isabelle goes along with the lie aswell. The whole family is sinking quicker than the titanic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

RainbowDust

Completely off topic but I’ve got my driving test coming up soon and what’s keeping me positive is that if she can somehow pass, anyone can!🙈
The burning question though is not whether or not you can pass your driving test (as you say, if Lazy can pass hers, anyone can) but whether or not ALL your neighbours come out of their houses to clap as you drive up to your house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50