The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Joris Bobson
Screenshot 2020-12-03 161125.png

Happy December everyone!!! 🎄

TLDR
- Instead of thoughtfully buying present for her children, Lazy has been begging businesses for freebies I wonder how the kids will feel when they're older and realise their parents didn't love them enough to spend money on them.
- Lazy admitted to breaking quarantine rules by going shopping
- Creepy couldn't give a hit about the 5th anniversary of his wife's Mum's death, instead spending the whole day woohooing about how it was their final day of quarantine.
- Now that quarantine is over; Lazy is back to bragging about her blanket sales and flogging wankets to anyone who will throw money at her.
- Lazy moaned about the lack of chocolate advent calendars in the shops, even though she has had weeks to buy them online and already bought a billion other non chocolate advent calendars for her kids
- The long awaited and bragged about vlogmas intro has arrived and OMG... it's tit
- Lazy bought Creepy a snowman shirt and he thinks he looks like a sex god in it but really he just looks like the creep he is and always will be.
9884A275-D142-416D-B589-A60DAD427BA0.jpeg
Screenshot 2020-12-03 162831.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 162757.png
3BBB587D-30A2-4652-9925-5788599F7088.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So this was my very professional and mature replies from Ambers_homemade. Obviously they support grooming teens, bullying and the other despicable stuff the Ingham’s have done.
I have now been blocked ( how pathetic)
Her items speak for themselves. Cheap, poorly designed tit. Perfect for the Minghams.

Hi Steve! Hope you laughed as hard as I did at the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Her items speak for themselves. Cheap, poorly designed tit. Perfect for the Minghams.

Hi Steve! Hope you laughed as hard as I did at the thread title.
That’s true! It still concerns me though that even though they clearly know the facts they don’t care. It’s block and delete. Her and Sarah are made for each other.

Reactions: 45
That’s true! It still concerns me though that even though they clearly know the facts they don’t care. It’s block and delete. Her and Sarah are made for each other.
She looks like a chav anyway. Posting random selfies of herself on a business page. Definitely well suited.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Small fry and small minded.

It's always worth contacting these businesses though, just in case it makes a difference. They won't always thank you but plenty of others will be grateful for your efforts. Keep it up, Tattlers! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi guys! I’ve been away from the thread for a bit due to family issues, but I’m back and hoping I’ll be able to keep up to date with this one 😳😂

Reactions: 31
Wow another thread.......I’m looking forward to seeing how the wonderful ingham vlogmas goes in tier 3 🤣 (are they tier 3)
I’ll just sit back with my tub of quality streets 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As a teen I would have been very annoyed at being woken up and being made to go downstairs immediately to look at what the elf had done.

I feel I would have reacted the same way my husband did the other night when I couldn't find our elf and asked for him to look for it, and he called it names that I can't even repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here's a novel idea Issabelle, use some of your 'made for life' savings and buy the books you want instead of hinting and begging for someone to send you them. You could beg for someone to send some shampoo though for your sisters disgustingly dirty hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So this was my very professional and mature replies from Ambers_homemade. Obviously they support grooming teens, bullying and the other despicable stuff the Ingham’s have done.
Unbelievable but who’d want her tat anyway? It’s right up lazy’s street and so is the owner 🙄

Reactions: 18
In my eyes they are just as bad sados and creepy tonight crying over Disney land his a grow arse man there is definitely something wrong with this man and her sitting there with him not normal and he is aloud to be sad and don’t have to justify his self how about you justify your behaviour with young kids you creepy perv and so they have the right to be sad I what you have done to them you absolutely bellend sooo mad what a losers I with some would pull hime down a peg or to 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
Which one will they claim to be so they won't have isolate on return from abroad if they go
Lazy will claim they have spoken to Boris who has created a special category ' a very lot high value elite world travellers who make tv productionesque professional vlogs with art aesthetic' only for Inghams.

Anyone who denies this is a jealous hater/ troll who spends their days in pajamas plotting against Inghams by buying all the advent calendars

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My little girl used to be obsessed with watching the YouTube channel , the moment it was revealed he was messaging underage girls I stopped her watching it. Right from the word go I always thought he seemed like a greasy creep trying to look like a skater boy. Funny as I was on tattle for Sallie axl and then I saw the Ingham family , I am seriously shocked that perv is allowed to still post.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The over hyped Oh em gee they all do is bad enough but is anyone else cringing every time Esme says Oh my! or is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isla wad like in the blog we have 4 advent calanders and looked at Sarah to see what she would say.

Since my son is away out with his friends I've done this for him

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.