The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the fucks the home schooling? No mention it on run downs? No one questioning it on comments too?

Reactions: 21
Where the fucks the home schooling? No mention it on run downs? No one questioning it on comments too?
It'll be the "it's Christmas holidays" bollocks. "They deserve time off after working so super duper hard on their schoolwork (colouring in)" Any excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 8
I've used clear pay and always got product before the second payment 🤔🤔🤔. Can't believe she's making them wait till its paid off as doesnt she get money and the customer pays clearway back ?
Ifam are even bored by advent calender opening 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve also used clear pay and always received my order straight away. You make the first initial payment, the order is processed and dispatched like any regular order

Reactions: 10
Came across some old blogs when they were at a "channel mom" meet up thingy, creepy and lazy like two different people, young, fresh and the world at their feet. My question is am I imagining it or did some women at these meet up complain chris for inappropriate behaviour.. He did seem to be the only man there
Just better at hiding their truth back then 😡 and yes to my knowledge’ net mums ‘ of whatever it was dropped them after giving them or her ? Best new comer award ? & several of the mums including Louise pentland said they got weird vibes from him ! “ good mother’s intuition” at work there ! 👏
Is this part of their sick strategy- if they have one...
Get the kids so ‘addicted’ to life on camera to the point of what happened in last night’s offering. In this segment, the teen was clearly trying to be seen. In this screenshot, she’s pulling a face she uses on TikTok. Is it a ‘trend’, this kind of chicken face?

We did this stuff as young children to be funny. It’s done in her TikTok videos alongside the pouting & tongue out. Is it a ‘thing’ like the oversized hoodies? 🙄

Throughout this piece, the Large Lazy one was bleating on about something, consumed with her imagined self importance, whilst her eldest, obviously next to her, felt the need to stoop to get into the frame. It just becomes more sad with every upload.

Will these girls be allowed or even able to have normal relationships outside of the cult when this is how they are being showcased?

Sarah - get help. It’s all gone way too far. No amount of money or holidays will ever be worth what you’ve done and are doing to the children you gave birth to.
After you said this I had to go and see and I lost count of the times she bent down to get in shot , popped her head out to get in the camera 😟 she is crazy addicted to seeing herself on the videos. I always think she will watch the video back and cringe 😩 and say to Sarah “ I don’t want to be on camera anymore , I look foolish & all I ever say is like or literally. I’ll take a break if you don’t mind , until I can articulate a sentence correctly “ that poor girl is going to look back in a few years and want to dig a hole in the ground and climb into it ! 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thats the badger! Her mask properly slips, doesn’t it?
This shows how fake her voice was too because you can tell she is trying to put on a fake voice. How the mask has fallen in more ways than one.

Reactions: 6
Its properly not izzy dad but thats who I thought
I think it's the Weiss Life but interesting that The Weiss Life, The Inghams and Fizz Fam all have oldest daughters about the same age, all are the only and eldest half sibling in the family and all have bio fathers who seem to feel alienated (Mia Fizz's dad has been on the Fizz Fam thread recently speaking up). All three girls are criticised for being pimped out and sexualised too early, and the bio fathers having been pushed out don't seem to have a say. Surely that's not a coincidence?

Edited to add, I know we've not heard directly from Izzy's Dad, but murmerings are there

Reactions: 21
A
Its properly not izzy dad but thats who I thought
I've just been watching one of his videos about the analytics of family vlogger videos and he found out that 20% of the Ingham Family viewers were men. Now surely men wouldn't normally be watching videos about young girls opening advent calendars and going round Smyth's Toys unless they had more sinister motives? This vlogger has made some truly brilliant eye-opening videos over the last few days. I hope that the Ingham Family and other family vloggers are worried.

Chris and Sarah know that one in five of their viewers are men aged over the age of 18. And yet they still allowed Isabelle to open her advent calendar in her - well, it was a basically a bra - in the vlog the other day 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I think it's the Weiss Life but interesting that The Weiss Life, The Inghams and Fizz Fam all have oldest daughters about the same age, all are the only and eldest half sibling in the family and all have bio fathers who seem to feel alienated (Mia Fizz's dad has been on the Fizz Fam thread recently speaking up). All three girls are criticised for being pimped out and sexualised too early, and the bio fathers having been pushed out don't seem to have a say. Surely that's not a coincidence?

Edited to add, I know we've not heard directly from Izzy's Dad, but murmerings are there
Off to the family fizz thread 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Is it the latest fizz fam thread that Mia's dad posted on? I'd like to have a look.

A

I've just been watching one of his videos about the analytics of family vlogger videos and he found out that 20% of the Ingham Family viewers were men. Now surely men wouldn't normally be watching videos about young girls opening advent calendars and going round Smyth's Toys unless they had more sinister motives? This vlogger has made some truly brilliant eye-opening videos over the last few days. I hope that the Ingham Family and other family vloggers are worried.

Chris and Sarah know that one in five of their viewers are men aged over the age of 18. And yet they still allowed Isabelle to open her advent calendar in her - well, it was a basically a bra - in the vlog the other day 🤢🤢
One in five is a man over 18? Good lord. They can't all have good intentions.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
We're expecting to go into tier 3 soon too.
We'll just get the head down and do what has to be done, unlike selfish Inghams who seem to don't get that there's a global pandemic thats affecting everyone !
I’m in Scotland too. Just leaving tier 4 today to go back to 3. We all need to do our bit and people like her that don’t follow the rules then moan about further restrictions are really starting to wind me up. Wish we could send them all away to an island to protect the rest of us that follow the rules lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m in Scotland too. Just leaving tier 4 today to go back to 3. We all need to do our bit and people like her that don’t follow the rules then moan about further restrictions are really starting to wind me up. Wish we could send them all away to an island to protect the rest of us that follow the rules lol.
Another Scottish tier 4 soon to be tier 3 tattler here :) I am currently having an internal rage at someone I know who keeps twisting the rules to suit them and I feel the Inghams are just the same. It's a joke. It's people like that who are keeping us all in this situation.

Reactions: 12
Is it the latest fizz fam thread that Mia's dad posted on? I'd like to have a look.

One in five is a man over 18? Good lord. They can't all have good intentions.
I know, it's really dodgy that so many men are watching. Like most men, my husband certainly has no interest in watching family vlogs. So why are those men watching.....? 🤢

Reactions: 11
A

Has he actually done a video of the Inghams?

Yes. Did you find it? Can link it if not
Please do for us numpty’s x

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks the filming of the girls at the start with the Elf gifts was disgusting. The shots of Isabelle's legs in those PJ's and Creepy kept on showing it when Prinny was jumping up. Those poor poor girls! 🤮🤢

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who thinks the filming of the girls at the start with the Elf gifts was disgusting. The shots of Isabelle's legs in those PJ's and Creepy kept on showing it when Prinny was jumping up. Those poor poor girls! 🤮🤢
He knows exactly what he's doing, filthy bastard.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.