The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the one that I remember. She also tweeted Sarah quite early on, not long after the allegations came out.
He’s clearly always been a sleazy little tit.

View attachment 342525
Wow first time I’ve seen this even though I’ve been floating around here for years! So granny tried to say that the girls who had allegations were all star struck obsessed fans trying to ruin YouTube’s finest family... how does it feel when it’s your peers?! 🤢🤢🤢 guess your argument doesn’t really stand anymore...

Reactions: 16
If I'd broken my arm and my husband said to take some paracetamol and have a hot chocolate and chased after some teen girls for a HUG, I'd kick him to the curb. No respect, no love, no caring. Just cold and selfish.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I've used clear pay and always got product before the second payment 🤔🤔🤔. Can't believe she's making them wait till its paid off as doesnt she get money and the customer pays clearway back ?
Ifam are even bored by advent calender opening 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes! It was another youtuber, she did a live all about it. Chris was pretty open about his and sarahs sex life apparently.
WHAT?! That's seriously grim, how did I miss this?!

Isla's hair at the start of the latest vlog has to be a deliberate dig at us, the state of it.

Also agree about Prinny looking for attention. Have often thought that if she did take a nip at one of the kids it would be the perfect get out to ship her off to granny and grandad's house permanently, especially as Jace seems to have taken a dislike to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've used clear pay and always got product before the second payment 🤔🤔🤔. Can't believe she's making them wait till its paid off as doesnt she get money and the customer pays clearway back ?
She wont be making them wait till its cleared its most likely delays in mailing as there is a slow go on all post , dont think they are legally able to do that

Reactions: 6
In day before yesterday’s vlog, I’m sure I saw Jace at his toy box and when prinny started sniffing around him he shoved her face “away”

yet Sarah said “the bond these two have is lovely” what bond?! Jace is horrid to her!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In day before yesterday’s vlog, I’m sure I saw Jace at his toy box and when prinny started sniffing around him he shoved her face “away”

yet Sarah said “the bond these two have is lovely” what bond?! Jace is horrid to her!
Those two are no ron and hen (mrs hinch)
She wants to be careful, one of them is going to end up hurt.

Reactions: 12
Wow first time I’ve seen this even though I’ve been floating around here for years! So granny tried to say that the girls who had allegations were all star struck obsessed fans trying to ruin YouTube’s finest family... how does it feel when it’s your peers?! 🤢🤢🤢 guess your argument doesn’t really stand anymore...
If memory serves correctly, I believe it was alleged that he was telling a group of strangers that she wasn’t very adventurous and didn’t particularly enjoy certain activities.

He is a bizarre specimen.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Like others, I too am really surprised at how young Esme seems. There’s no way I would have been receiving toys or acting that crazy about going to a toy shop the year I started secondary school. I’d started my periods by that age and was going through the usual puberty, starting to be into make up, fashion etc. The child has no friends and no influences outside the weird family tribe though so it’s no wonder she’s acting like this.

I also cannot believe the amount of time dedicated to the advent calendars every day, it’s so bloody boring and the reactions to those crappy tiny toys from the kids who receive mountains of toys at Christmas are so fake it’s painful to watch.
Cult hon, they are a cult...... And mostly the parents ,for travelling during covid, then isolating and pimping out there kids, put a N where the L is in cult.That what they are in society.

Reactions: 9
I always believed in Father Christmas, and for longer than I should have, because I knew there was no way my parents could afford to buy us all what he did. I only found out as an adult that my mum was out at night working four waitressing jobs to do it.

I’m glad she didn’t feel the need to take the credit. She gets it now though.
My daughter is 13 and still believes in Santa. I'm a single mum and she always says. I know Santa is real because you couldn't afford the presents Santa buys.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's not a payment plan...that's a savings account where they charge you more for using it. Pretty sure that would be illegal. If they have to pay it off before getting the product, why don't they just set that aside each month, when the payments are due and then pay for it? It'll be cheaper as you don't get hit by the payment plan costs.

Reactions: 8
Those two are no ron and hen (mrs hinch)
She wants to be careful, one of them is going to end up hurt.
I think the same with Ron and Hen too, both accidents waiting to happen! One day that dog will snap at his fingers the way he takes treats from him. I think Prinny is a snappy dog too when she wants to be

Reactions: 6
I think the same with Ron and Hen too, both accidents waiting to happen! One day that dog will snap at his fingers the way he takes treats from him. I think Prinny is a snappy dog too when she wants to be
Oh for sure, henry and ronnie worry me and i doubt hinch would do the responsible thing should anything happen to ronnie

Reactions: 2
I use clear pay a lot on asos and urban outfitters and always get my items after the 1st payment. I'm pretty sure that's the norm. Then again this is lazy and she goes by her own rule book.

Reactions: 13
Early thread suggestion

The Ingham Family #141 Ain't no Hygiene like Ingham Family Hygiene

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.