The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the foot action she obviously wanted him to get out the pie dish and washing up sponge again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It just has to be for views :- Lazy’s ‘auto-bog-raphy’. Even a simpleton/defective isn’t that dense. She might be referring to a rapid trip to the loo rather than a book ??????

Reactions: 5
Was she actually moaning about shipping/custom charges for the only thing that helps with her coldsores that an ifam sent her from America? 😂 Also loved that she felt compelled to clarify to the haterzzz that she paid for the gel (apparently).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell if I was lazy I be very worried my friend has feet like that and has just found out she is diabetic. Why is she not seeing a doctor🤦‍♀️ I hope she isn’t pregnant cause if she is she isn’t going to have a great pregnancy 😱
I’ve been suspecting Diabetes for a while. Slow to heal, mood swings, weight gain, skin and hair issues, and breathlessness are all vey common symptoms. As is sluggishness, which may also explain the very little effort put out now compared to their earlier vlogs from years ago.

Reactions: 15
So Lazy takes Jace and Isla out to spend Nanars pension and it’s the cleanest and most put together we’ve seen Isla in a long time! What’s the matter Lazy don’t want Nanar to realise how neglected your kids have got?
I noticed this. She had clean hair! Why om earth was Sarah buying her more sweets when they've been sent all those jumbo sized bags of sweets?

Why are they acting like Harry Potter is a new thing?? They’re a bit late to this party aren’t they!!
I love how they are never sure what the characters names are?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For people that are apparently happy and living their best lives, why do they complain so much. They've gone on about how much they love Christmas, yet with 2 weeks to go they are miserable.

They still have an income, a 5 bed house and all the time to enjoy Christmas as a family.

It may be different for many this year but most people are trying to make the best of it. Maybe they should think about all the people that will be working, all the people not able to see close family members, the people struggling financially. Whilst they are just annoyed that they haven't been able to go to as many places as they'd like this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been suspecting Diabetes for a while. Slow to heal, mood swings, weight gain, skin and hair issues, and breathlessness are all vey common symptoms. As is sluggishness, which may also explain the very little effort put out now compared to their earlier vlogs from years ago.
This is exactly how my friend is or was now she has been diagnosed and getting the right treatment her feet have got better and her weight is more under control. So lazy if you read this which I think you do go and get checked and that is the nicest thing I will have ever say to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've used clear pay and always got product before the second payment 🤔🤔🤔. Can't believe she's making them wait till its paid off as doesnt she get money and the customer pays clearway back ?
Ifam are even bored by advent calender opening 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg that's shocking. They must have been waiting for a long time because clear pay payments are taken fortnightly

Reactions: 3
Notice how the clock on the back wall is always the same time now like it’s ran out of batteries 👀 sorry if it has already been said! X but the winter light and dark don’t lie 😂

Reactions: 8
WE HAD SOME UNEXPECTED GUESTS FOR BREAKFAST!! VLOGMAS DAY 11

Creepy has stuck photo of the elves throughout the house. Advent calendars.

Lazy is in the car with Jace and Isla because they're off to take Nannar to the shops. Lazy was going to take her on her own... just because... but the kids asked where she was going and Lazy agreed Isla could come. She was on the phone to Nannar and Jace screeched 'Hi Nannar'. Nannar misses Jace so Lazy decided to drag him along too. The other girls are at home filming for Sassybelle 12 Days of Christma. Isla is fun schooling whilst in the car.

They stopped at the petrol station and there were lots of American sweets. Isla shows the many packets of 'candy'... because 2 extracted moldy teeth is not enough. Then they drop Nannar at the doctors and wait for her.

Isabelle has had the most amazing idea ever ever ever for Lazy's birthday because she's seen it on Tik Tok. It's a necklace that projects a message when you shine a light on it. Isabelle wants something subtle. I'm not entirely sure that is your mum's vibe, Isabelle. An overdramatic Isabelle than says she ran downstairs, ran back upstairs and jumped on the bed, hear a crack and though she'd broken her glasses but it was just a pencil. Then she scares Esme.

Lazy is in TK Maxx and gutted because she's found the perfect sleeping bag for Jace but it's 0-6 months, although he does think it would fit him. Isla finds giant stuffed animal toys, which are normally over £1000 but are half price.

Back home, Jace is on the sofa and has put all the cushions on the floor. He jumps off the sofa. Lazy says he was a good boy and already has her pajamas on. Dinner tonight is cheese and onion toasties because she can't be bothered. Creepy woohoos. Isabelle has decided to have soup and Jace will be having something for Jace. The Ingham Spin wheel of Christmas is finally being built. Lazy has a package from America to open with the girls and there is anther one from New Zealand for tomorrow. There's something exciting in the American box for Lazy but she hopes she never has to use it.

It's been a long day for Isla so she is going to have a bath. She will be using a bath bomb her advent calendar and has a cookie to eat.

Dinner is cleared up and Jace is watching Peppa Pig. Lazy and the girls are about to open the packages. She tells everyone not to send them anything. She hasn't opened many packages on camera because they've been busy and had no time. Time to open the American package and Lazy tells us she paid $70 shipping and another $50 for the package but it's worth it for orajel. Lazy could kiss Michelle, the lady who sent the package. Michelle has sent mini brands for Esme too, books and sweets. Jace sees the car and screams 'caaaaaaaaaaa'. Isabelle shuts Prinny in the kitchen and then screeches about chocolate. Lazy make the girls say thank you.

The more the day is going on, the more Creepy isn't able to hide his new haircut. Lazy shoves her manky trotters in his face. He tries to lift his leg up to shove his foot in Lazy's face but she stops him. It's time to read the Christmas story and Isla screams 'quuuuuiiiiiiiiccckkkkkkkk' up the stairs to Esme and Isabelle. Creepy asks any hairdressers watching to hit him up when tier 3 is over. I can have a good guess at what his idea of a tip is. Creepy is editing the end of the vlog and adds in a clip of him talking about the delivery. The cut off date for clothing guaranteed standard delivery in time for Christmas is gone but express delivery is running until 15th December.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-12-11 220034.png
Screenshot 2020-12-11 215931.png
Screenshot 2020-12-11 215819.png
Screenshot 2020-12-11 215849.png
Screenshot 2020-12-11 215728.png
Screenshot 2020-12-11 220348.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
WE HAD SOME UNEXPECTED GUESTS FOR BREAKFAST!! VLOGMAS DAY 11

Creepy has stuck photo of the elves throughout the house. Advent calendars.

Lazy is in the car with Jace and Isla because they're off to take Nannar to the shops. Lazy was going to take her on her own... just because... but the kids asked where she was going and Lazy agreed Isla could come. She was on the phone to Nannar and Jace screeched 'Hi Nannar'. Nannar misses Jace so Lazy decided to drag him along too. The other girls are at home filming for Sassybelle 12 Days of Christma. Isla is fun schooling whilst in the car.

They stopped at the petrol station and there were lots of American sweets. Isla shows the many packets of 'candy'... because 2 extracted moldy teeth is not enough. Then they drop Nannar at the doctors and wait for her.

Isabelle has had the most amazing idea ever ever ever for Lazy's birthday because she's seen it on Tik Tok. It's a necklace that projects a message when you shine a light on it. Isabelle wants something subtle. I'm not entirely sure that is your mum's vibe, Isabelle. An overdramatic Isabelle than says she ran downstairs, ran back upstairs and jumped on the bed, hear a crack and though she'd broken her glasses but it was just a pencil. Then she scares Esme.

Lazy is in TK Maxx and gutted because she's found the perfect sleeping bag for Jace but it's 0-6 months, although he does think it would fit him. Isla finds giant stuffed animal toys, which are normally over £1000 but are half price.

Back home, Jace is on the sofa and has put all the cushions on the floor. He jumps off the sofa. Lazy says he was a good boy and already has her pajamas on. Dinner tonight is cheese and onion toasties because she can't be bothered. Creepy woohoos. Isabelle has decided to have soup and Jace will be having something for Jace. The Ingham Spin wheel of Christmas is finally being built. Lazy has a package from America to open with the girls and there is anther one from New Zealand for tomorrow. There's something exciting in the American box for Lazy but she hopes she never has to use it.

It's been a long day for Isla so she is going to have a bath. She will be using a bath bomb her advent calendar and has a cookie to eat.

Dinner is cleared up and Jace is watching Peppa Pig. Lazy and the girls are about to open the packages. She tells everyone not to send them anything. She hasn't opened many packages on camera because they've been busy and had no time. Time to open the American package and Lazy tells us she paid $70 shipping and another $50 for the package but it's worth it for orajel. Lazy could kiss Michelle, the lady who sent the package. Michelle has sent mini brands for Esme too, books and sweets. Jace sees the car and screams 'caaaaaaaaaaa'. Isabelle shuts Prinny in the kitchen and then screeches about chocolate. Lazy make the girls say thank you.

The more the day is going on, the more Creepy isn't able to hide his new haircut. Lazy shoves her manky trotters in his face. He tries to lift his leg up to shove his foot in Lazy's face but she stops him. It's time to read the Christmas story and Isla screams 'quuuuuiiiiiiiiccckkkkkkkk' up the stairs to Esme and Isabelle. Creepy asks any hairdressers watching to hit him up when tier 3 is over. I can have a good guess at what his idea of a tip is. Creepy is editing the end of the vlog and adds in a clip of him talking about the delivery. The cut off date for clothing guaranteed standard delivery in time for Christmas is gone but express delivery is running until 15th December.

End of vlog

View attachment 343491View attachment 343492View attachment 343496View attachment 343493View attachment 343494View attachment 343502
God, he's a greasy lump of lard isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With all the foot action she obviously wanted him to get out the pie dish and washing up sponge again.
I’d forgotten about the roasting pan remnants encrusted sponge scourer pedicure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.