The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arr a nana shopping trip right before christmas, i did wonder how long it would take them.
So are they in a bubble with Nana? If so why haven't they seen her before now? Or just breaking the rules by mixing indoors with someone not in their household?

Reactions: 16
Love how Izzy is trying to decide between getting Sarah the necklace or bracelet for her birthday, based on which is more subtle.
Has she seen Sarah’s pink mini car, bright sparkly if boots, diamonte face masks, huge white coat....there’s nothing subtle about her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did Sarah really say she thought Face would fit in a 0 to 6 month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Prinny trying to see what was in the package, Isabelle gets up and locks her in the kitchen, god I hate this family 😤😡😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
05A722F9-1576-4394-8650-0D199A7A1ED9.jpeg

I was half expecting another prinny woo episode!! I have it still stored on my phone but won’t let me upload as too large?
Said this on another thread earlier today I have had to go through deleting screenshots on some other wankfluencer in my photos because I’d die a little inside of my partner got hold of my phone loool

Prinny trying to see what was in the package, Isabelle gets up and locks her in the kitchen, god I hate this family 😤😡😤
I haven’t seen yet but probably will later on! Thank god my 9 & 11 year old can’t stand them! We saw them at a water park in salou last year!

Reactions: 7
Loving the Isla bath section
Clearly reading here and wants us to know isla gets bathed.
Honestly she needs a hobby (and selling Chinese tat doesn’t count )

Reactions: 8
What the hell

Those feet are bloody horrendous
Her big toe is like a sumo wrestler
Not to mention the cankles
Bloody hell if I was lazy I be very worried my friend has feet like that and has just found out she is diabetic. Why is she not seeing a doctor🤦‍♀️ I hope she isn’t pregnant cause if she is she isn’t going to have a great pregnancy 😱

Reactions: 12
I’m brand new here after hate watching them for well over a year! I just had to finally jump on the tattle bandwagon 😅

4 things to say -

1.) poor Isabelle’s skin
2.) does Isla need all that ‘candy?’
3.) Sarah, please go on a course to learn how to apply mascara!!! Does my absolute head in! Slops it on and it goes everywhere!
4 but definitely not least.) WHY does Chris call Isla and Esme and Jace “man” but only Isabelle babe?

Reactions: 25
Bloody hell if I was lazy I be very worried my friend has feet like that and has just found out she is diabetic. Why is she not seeing a doctor🤦‍♀️ I hope she isn’t pregnant cause if she is she isn’t going to have a great pregnancy 😱
She doesn't want a great pregnancy, she wants a clickbait pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If memory serves correctly, I believe it was alleged that he was telling a group of strangers that she wasn’t very adventurous and didn’t particularly enjoy certain activities.

He is a bizarre specimen.
(Rumours that Dave said otherwise are pure hearsay.)🤫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family #141 -
Christmas is coming, he’s still hiding in that hat, they’d be back on benefits if it weren’t for Chinese tat. 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So are they in a bubble with Nana? If so why haven't they seen her before now? Or just breaking the rules by mixing indoors with someone not in their household?
I thought Lazy said the nana was bubbled with Ketrina (how are your piles Kat?!) Rules don't apply to the Minghams

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Lazy takes Jace and Isla out to spend Nanars pension and it’s the cleanest and most put together we’ve seen Isla in a long time! What’s the matter Lazy don’t want Nanar to realise how neglected your kids have got?

Reactions: 24
Even if she isn't pregnant yet I think it's safe to say they will be trying. Any normal person would want health problems sorting/diagnosing and under control before trying for another.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.