The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ those kids get more scruffy and dirty by the day! The greasy hair is disgusting. My heart breaks for those kids it really does

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Christ those kids get more scruffy and dirty by the day! The greasy hair is disgusting. My heart breaks for those kids it really does
Still wearing the same grim pyjamas too. This is why they need to be in school, so they can have a good routine and good hygiene. Isla seemed fascinated by those books in Smyth's. She's so limited at home when it comes to learning. So sad that none of these children will reach their full potential thanks to the twats that are their parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Can’t cope with that thumbnail why does Isabelle looking like a mum watching kids open pressies on Xmas morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The store has said not suitable for under the age of 3. I would like to think any parent purchasing them for the intended purpose would know they are not actually intended to be on top of the sleeper all night (pediatrican advice).
You'd hope so but not everyone will think this. If lazy says its ok for kids it must be....

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Chris in his woe is me pitiful voice "The girls haven't done much this year".
Oh duck off. No one in the UK has done their usual activities this year, life changed for the majority across the world. Your girls have had holidays, they've had numerous gifts, treats, they've got a home and you appear to still have a good income. If missing out on places you've already been to upsets you, maybe for 1 millisecond consider how some feel who maybe saved for a year or 2 to go to Disney this year, think of the parent who saved to take their child on the once in lifetime trip to Lapland, how crap this Christmas must be for those who haven't seen family due to travel restrictions/shielding or lost their jobs and struggling to buy small gifts nevermind spend £30 on a outdoor Christmas walk then hear Lazy moan it's not the same and questioning it's value for money. For the most humble youtuber family out there, they certainly come across as self absorbed, ignorant and vile cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Father Christmas only brings the stockings in our house, that jolly man is not getting the appreciation for my good ideas for presents!!
That was how it was when I was a child. We had stockings from Father Christmas, and we knew who each gift was from under the tree so we could thank appropriate relatives for their gift - usually by a thankyou card.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are the Inghams vegetarians .. ???? I’m getting a vibe that they are, but as they don’t mention it I’m not sure !!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her complaining the elf village was an upcharge! So many places have lost money this year, why shouldnt they charge for an extra activity! Did she not read the info when booking about what was included (obvs not)

The site makes it really clear their are 3 different options with tickets.
The walk sounds really good from the description on the site, shame they didnt actually show it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t cope with that thumbnail why does Isabelle looking like a mum watching kids open pressies on Xmas morning 🤣
Can't stop laughing 😂😂 all I can envision now is Isabelle saying "that one's from me and ya Dad"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Are the Inghams vegetarians .. ???? I’m getting a vibe that they are, but as they don’t mention it I’m not sure !!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Of course they are vegetarians. For very lot noble reasons too, single handedly taking care of cruelty against animals, global warming and what not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m calling them semi vegetarians and only when the script demands it.
I mean they cut out meat, yet are happy to still consume animal skin and bones.

Reactions: 18
As Sarah was reminding us of that fateful day at the park of dreams when she broke her arm - here's a reminder of just how little Creepy cared, as he was far more excited about meeting very young girls (all while Sarah was clearly in pain in the background).

Genuinely quite chilling seeing how giddy he is as he goes hunting for them:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
As Sarah was reminding us of that fateful day at the park of dreams when she broke her arm - here's a reminder of just how little Creepy cared, as he was far more excited about meeting very young girls (all while Sarah was clearly in pain in the background).

Genuinely quite chilling seeing how giddy he is as he goes hunting for them:

He's disgusting. He's recently been in a manic mood like this lately. He's probably up to his old tricks or something. He makes me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Jesus , having a little skeg through tonight’s vlog- advert pops up half way only about bloody Jimmy saville documentary 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel like all Lazy is going on about at the moment is talking about how much money she spends or how expensive things are.. shouldn’t be an issue when she’s surprising the kids every day, taking them shopping etc.

when will creepy stop thinking he’s 16 and start speaking like an adult.. he’s so moody all the time constantly complains!

I know I shouldn’t say this but I thought Isla was very pretty for a girl her age back when she was going to school now she doesn’t even have a shower

Reactions: 24
He's disgusting. He's recently been in a manic mood like this lately. He's probably up to his old tricks or something. He makes me sick
you can tell her hands broken by how swollen it looks! The way he runs trying to find these girls ugh how did we not spot it sooner

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Came across some old blogs when they were at a "channel mom" meet up thingy, creepy and lazy like two different people, young, fresh and the world at their feet. My question is am I imagining it or did some women at these meet up complain chris for inappropriate behaviour.. He did seem to be the only man there

Reactions: 15
Prinny is really getting desperate for attention now, will not surprise me one inch if she one of theese days bite one of the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.