The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m up here as well and I’m not her biggest fan but to give Nicola credit she’s doing a sterling job of keeping us all in line. We are tier 2 at the moment but expecting tier 3 before Xmas.
You aren’t too far from me then I think, we’ve been so lucky with cases and in tier 1 but they are going up quite a lot for us too 😢 although here we worry about 10 cases I can’t imagine being in England and the hundred’s/thousands of cases and she goes about her normal shopping routine with kids. Mine haven’t been anywhere they don’t have to be because you know global pandemic and all!

Reactions: 15
So I've gone down the DCP rabbit hole and wow what an eye opener . The one that stands out to me and is related to inghams is the vlog with the lady thats stopped family vlogging after the realisation it was wrong for many reasons . What stands our and could of come from last herselfwas when she said she tried to justify it by saying they were making memories that they can view .
Also it goes into homeschooling and the fact most vloggers do this as there children have either been bullied or they have been called out by a professional such as a teacher or family member 🤔.
If lazy thinks any of us "haters" are jealous then as per creepy they are fools .for no amount of money would I pimp my kids out or risk there mental health .they need a reality check .
Finally if your in an abusive relationship often one of the red flags is isolation from friends or family need I say anymore .
This now for me is about more than creepys disgusting behaviour its about them poor kids .
was a very insiteful podcast from DCP. Minghams don’t even have management now! who would want to touch them with a ten foot barge pole. What astounds me, is they “supposedly “ have 1.3ml subs but they can’t even get 100k views!

Reactions: 16
I’m up here as well and I’m not her biggest fan but to give Nicola credit she’s doing a sterling job of keeping us all in line. We are tier 2 at the moment but expecting tier 3 before Xmas.
We're expecting to go into tier 3 soon too.
We'll just get the head down and do what has to be done, unlike selfish Inghams who seem to don't get that there's a global pandemic thats affecting everyone !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just wondering does it annoy anyone else the way she says we will wrap presents and send them off to Santa ? Is that not taking away the innocence of Christmas and maybe the younger viewers wondering what that is all about

Reactions: 34
Just wondering does it annoy anyone else the way she says we will wrap presents and send them off to Santa ? Is that not taking away the innocence of Christmas and maybe the younger viewers wondering what that is all about
I've never understood that. In our house all presents came from Santa and the kids never knew what they were getting. The elves make the toys so why would you buy them to send to Santa for him to then bring back?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh great another surprise!
Why she is teaching the kids to lie? And yet more candy.

Yeah it's strange for me, the kids know what some of their presents are for Xmas

Reactions: 15
They cant get over this tier 3 thing can they 😅🙄
We should remind them of that once they’re out of tier 3.
Although we all know it’ll never happen because they wouldn’t pay the ticket prices.
I’m convinced the reason they’ve bought them Harry Potter calendars with cheap accessories is probably because they’re trying to get a freebie trip.
Wizarding world of Harry Potter in Orlando is of course fantastic, pity they’ll never go there anytime soon.

It’s also quite bizarre how they claim to be big fans, but have never watched the movies or read any of the books.
I’d of course recommend the books as they left so much out of the movies, especially the later ones.

Reactions: 18
The fact that the girls don't even bother taking half the stuff out of the advent calendars (thinking of the Harry Potter bracelet charm things) just screams of how spoilt they are. 'Oh, they are keeping them in there so they don't get lost, then they will make up the bracelet.' Yeah, right. Bet the whole thing goes straight in the bin.

Reactions: 22
This confuses me to no end. It just seems like less magic and more expectation. In our house, our three kids are still young enough to believe. Santa brings them their top wanted gift, and then the rest come from us. This way, they won’t wonder why they would get more gifts from Santa on one year over another. My answer can honestly be, “Momma’s broke”. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely agree. We are lucky in tier 1 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I say that as well, it was kind of by accident though my daugther saw some bits i had bought so i had to say they were being sent to santa and its carryed on. I do tell her santa brings surprises that i dont know about though.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t care whether we are in Tier 1,2 or 3. It doesn’t affect what I want to do.Will happily stay in Tier 3 though just to ruin their Christmas!

They’re suffering so much because they’re actually having to follow these rules and can’t blame not knowing them (language barrier etc) to do what they want. Also strange how they claim to be in the office so much - but at no point in the past 9 months have I seen a car parked in the ChineseTat&Me Parking space when I drive past it twice a day....

• Wow
Reactions: 27
In our house we give Santa a certain amount of money, and he then gets the elves to make the presents up to whatever value we provided. We obviously don't tell the kids the value - in reality we have no fixed amount in mind just buy what we consider a reasonable amount.

The elves also make/design things for the shops too for other people to buy, which explains why sometimes you might get some chocolate in Asda packaging because maybe Santa put it to one side before it was sent out to the shops.

Everyone has different stories, different amounts of presents from Santa which is why given their young audience I think they just shouldn't mention it. The idea of the kids seeing the presents and then they get sent away for Santa to deliver (which seems a waste of time?!) is the most unimaginative way. It makes Santa seem as magical as a postman. It also means Sarah gets to take all the credit for buying the gifts which she loves.

Reactions: 7
They do realise that this gets massively booked in advance and will be even worse now with restrictions on numbers.
We just have been to Warner Brother Studios on Sunday...had it booked since August!! They are on another planet if they think they can just turn up!

Reactions: 11
Just saw Sarah's Instagram pic from last night.

My guess is they went to lotherton hall. The hall itself is closed I think, but outside bits open.

Reactions: 2
Just saw Sarah's Instagram pic from last night.

My guess is they went to lotherton hall. The hall itself is closed I think, but outside bits open.
If that's the case, they definitely booked the late slot. As if they'd leave the house before midday.

Reactions: 5
If that's the case, they definitely booked the late slot. As if they'd leave the house before midday.
Can't remember whether it was last year or the year before that I saw after their vlog that they'd been there on the same day as we had. I wondered how we could have not noticed given how loud they are, but realised they had arrived long after we had gone home. Same has happened at other places too, we've been to the same places on the same days but never seen them!

Reactions: 10
Can't remember whether it was last year or the year before that I saw after their vlog that they'd been there on the same day as we had. I wondered how we could have not noticed given how loud they are, but realised they had arrived long after we had gone home. Same has happened at other places too, we've been to the same places on the same days but never seen them!
So thank God for small mercies then ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.