The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they had the two girls lie last night about the smyths trip then use "we caught the girls in a big lie" in the description box for today. Dont encougrage it in the first place you tools.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
When they get the gifts at the beginning Isla quickly puts hers next to Esmes to check hers is bigger!

Why did they finally go somewhere and again didn't vlog much of it. It seemed to cut off straight to nandos a bit too quick?

If this was anyone else I'd say it's good that they did something without having the camera constantly in the kids faces but that wouldn't be the reason for the inghams at all!

Reactions: 18
I cannot bare Chrisā€™s disgusting voice any longer. That stupid high pitched voice to Jace? And then how they laugh at how spoilt Jace is becoming? Constantly saying OUT OUT OUT or just making noises to demand something. He is so frustrated and theyā€™re just not doing anything to solve it, theyā€™re just making it worse. Chris just creeps me out with every interaction he has now-Whether it be with the girls with talking about how tired they must be from ā€˜going to the officeā€™ *cringe* or even Prinny. Weird household and them being at home and not going to school or even having one job is just making it worse. Theyā€™ve got all that time to wash and get themselves clean? But they donā€™t? And why is Isla obsessed with these earrings and wearing a oversized jumper. Why canā€™t they just say to the girls, before you open to calendar, get yourself ready as in make your bed, brush teeth and hair etc - they have no routine left? Itā€™s not even the pyjamas that are offensive, I love to be in mine - but not staying in them constantly or wearing them stupid Chinese factory made blankets that they selling for extortionate prices. And how they keep showing that Prinny doll from Mary stalker shop... saying itā€™d be a perfect Christmas present? How embarrassing that they never sold then - but theyā€™ll blame it on Prinny! And donā€™t get me started about exploiting vulnerable people by selling your ā€˜merchā€™ to them. Still makes me laugh about Creepy being dropped from Sinnaz - he now has to wear their own hoodie instead of those ones him and lazy were promoting in Portugal šŸ¤£ do they think weā€™ve forgotten?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When they get the gifts at the beginning Isla quickly puts hers next to Esmes to check hers is bigger!

Why did they finally go somewhere and again didn't vlog much of it. It seemed to cut off straight to nandos a bit too quick?

If this was anyone else I'd say it's good that they did something without having the camera constantly in the kids faces but that wouldn't be the reason for the inghams at all!
Prob as breaking so many rules know will get called out on it plus prob not allowed to film and bet its pretty quiet as most people are not visiting places hard to do it without being seen

Reactions: 8
Ok so itā€™s bloody hot šŸ„µ here today, so I thought after watching DCPā€™s video I would delve into the analytics of the Minghams family. This is what I uncovered!!! It isnā€™t as detailed as DCP but itā€™s a starting point. Had to laugh at the ranking for the oh so famous ones.......93šŸ˜‚šŸ¤Ŗ
Did you watch the most recent video with the 4 other youtubers? Was very disturbing ,but i know none of them will quit this sorry subject on family vloggers now.The more that join the better.Take care ,stay safe and keep cool (it`s freezing here ,so whilst you`re probably melting over a fan ,i`m hugging my radiators..:) xx

Reactions: 5
Prob as breaking so many rules know will get called out on it plus prob not allowed to film and bet its pretty quiet as most people are not visiting places hard to do it without being seen
The place they went was in leeds so i think it was ok.... they have been nowhere for weeks so why not make it the main point of the vlog

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t see it as teaching the kids to lie .. ah hem!!! (I ACTUALLY DO) I see it as a behind the scenes look into how the prepare for their daily vlog šŸŽ„ šŸŽ¬ .... Shameful!!!

Reactions: 12
You arenā€™t too far from me then I think, weā€™ve been so lucky with cases and in tier 1 but they are going up quite a lot for us too šŸ˜¢ although here we worry about 10 cases I canā€™t imagine being in England and the hundredā€™s/thousands of cases and she goes about her normal shopping routine with kids. Mine havenā€™t been anywhere they donā€™t have to be because you know global pandemic and all!
I know itā€™s true. If there is an outbreak in a pub here sheā€™s locking us down! But itā€™s for our own good. All these poor old folk dying in the homes beside us this past week is heartbreaking and I for one would rather stay inside than know I passed COVID on to someone who passed it on to an old person.

How about "Confronting my husband"
That'll get the views up
Or a ā€œrevisiting the Ibisā€ POWšŸ’„ CRASHšŸ’„ WALLOP!! As big Sarah hits him with her meaty fist šŸ¤›

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't see any reason they couldn't film there. They are allowed to be there as it's still West Yorkshire.

I think either people say things so they cut it out or stop filming, or more likely they really can't be arsed because they know they have all the footage from the morning daily elf/gifts/advent calendars to fill the boring vlog with!

Their vlogs just make it obvious they don't enjoy doing it, can't be bothered with it all but also will keep doing it because they don't want to actually work.

Reactions: 18
Ok just saw the weird cut bit., why not show the walk? Just cuts straight to nandos šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok just saw the weird cut bit., why not show the walk? Just cuts straight to nandos šŸ˜‚
She already seemed over the whole thing by that point anyway so maybe they didn't bother with it. It's not a long walk by normal peoples standards but it maybe seemed like a marathon to them.

Reactions: 6
So they had the two girls lie last night about the smyths trip then use "we caught the girls in a big lie" in the description box for today. Dont encougrage it in the first place you tools.
It just smacks of desperation for vlog content.How dull.

Reactions: 4
Father Christmas only brings the stockings in our house, that jolly man is not getting the appreciation for my good ideas for presents!!

itā€™s very concerning how unkempt the girls are, itā€™s not difficult to keep children clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always believed in Father Christmas, and for longer than I should have, because I knew there was no way my parents could afford to buy us all what he did. I only found out as an adult that my mum was out at night working four waitressing jobs to do it.

Iā€™m glad she didnā€™t feel the need to take the credit. She gets it now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I always believed in Father Christmas, and for longer than I should have, because I knew there was no way my parents could afford to buy us all what he did. I only found out as an adult that my mum was out at night working four waitressing jobs to do it.

Iā€™m glad she didnā€™t feel the need to take the credit. She gets it now though.
This was the same as my kids. When we told them the truth they said no way. Your really poor so Santa must be real šŸ¤£

Reactions: 22

My eldest son said he was shocked how hard it must have been for me as a single mum to make their Christmases as good as I did and gave the credit to Santa. He said how much he appreciated the effort I made to make it magical as have my other children when the got older.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.