The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so it’s bloody hot 🥵 here today, so I thought after watching DCP’s video I would delve into the analytics of the Minghams family. This is what I uncovered!!! It isn’t as detailed as DCP but it’s a starting point. Had to laugh at the ranking for the oh so famous ones.......93😂🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 16
How charming seeing Lazy teaching the girls how to concoct and execute lies. The exact same level of excitement could have been accomplished by telling the kids they are going on a super secret mission but nope. You can see her mania.
Lying is "sooch a good idea"--Lazy Mingham vlogmas day 9

View attachment 341108

Remember how nice Prinny looked when Creepy's mother dropped her off? Look at the state of that poor, little pup today.

View attachment 341155

Don't get inappropriately excited, Creepy, but that dog needs to be groomed!
That finger - always in shot, pointing at what the camera is pointing at 🙄
Looks so ugly. Did no one teach this piece of trash that it’s rude to point? 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i haven’t watched for ages...

their kitchen clock has stopped working it’s been that time all day

isla gets right on my tits with the ridiculous screaming and goldfish gob at EVERYTHING

and why would you put a glass display cabinet on your staircase? one trip down the stairs and you’re going through it.

and they’re busy pulling comments about them having no right to complain about tier 3
Agree 100%. They`re self appreciating ,self centered and just plain selfish!
What does this even say ? 👀😐
Sarah`s writing her own reviews again??:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He is really starting to hit nerves in the Family Vlogging circle! Now that he’s exposed their analytics , data behind their accounts and how they buy followers and what demographic is watching their vlogs they are crapping themselves and coming for him. It’s disgusting how these family vloggers LITERALLY pimp out their kids for cash. They know the age groups that watch their kids! They actually know!!!!
I hope he brings them all crashing down.
Josh had me hooked whilst calling them out for pimping out their kids ,then delved deeper and discovered those analytics .and they`re running scared and trying to copyright him.Even know we knew there were dubious characters watching these families ,i was shocked to see just how many males over a certain age are saving lists of their children!So far ,one mum has come forward ,removed her kids from her channel and spoken out about the fears for other family vloggers.Surely they can`t all be that money hungry they`d put their own flesh and blood at risk?...ok i know the answer i`ll leave quietly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They had to finish the vlog in the car so as not to wake Jace. Not only that but by whispering in the car. Just how good is jace's hearing🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't quite decide whether all their trips out after dark are because they want to avoid being seen or because that's just when they are ready after getting up so late.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok so it’s bloody hot 🥵 here today, so I thought after watching DCP’s video I would delve into the analytics of the Minghams family. This is what I uncovered!!! It isn’t as detailed as DCP but it’s a starting point. Had to laugh at the ranking for the oh so famous ones.......93😂🤪
Ouch. This is why all they can scrounge now are bags of sweets and mispelt personalised tat from nothing 'businesses'. They are a dead channel. Their views to subscribers ratio compared to similar channels is laughable. This year's accounts will be funny. I'd love to see one of their emails offering these small businesses the 'chance' to send them free stuff.

Pair of tramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow, just encourage the kids to lie and lie to them like it just rolls off the tongue. Haven’t done that before have you...much! Also no car seat for Isla even though you claim she is so small 😡

Reactions: 19
I can't believe the bare faced lies! Izzy eats no chocolate or biscuits 🤣🤣🤣 So that would mean no chocolate advent calendars and certainly not scoffing gingerbread men you've just decorated at your parent's crappy office party.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So friggin defensive!! 😡
Perhaps then Sarah, if you want your audience to believe you used hand sanitizer then film yourself and the kids using it! You know, lead by example like the good, humble citizen that you are 😂You seem to manage to film everything else so there really is no excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Getting fed up with them moaning about being in lockdown they are the ones To go on holiday when in lockdown and don't give a crap about anyone it's Ingham way or no way I've hardly been out since first lockdown. Also the delights of them trying to sell baby and me crap also ifam crap it's like QVC got nothing on them every 2 secs buy my crap we so need the money 💵💵💵💰💰💰. Then the freebies they get they don't deserve them I could think of a few who would love the gifts who might not even get anything this year her kids are spoilt Jace not even 2 yet and you can tell he's going be the worse and expecting all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Perhaps then Sarah, if you want your audience to believe you used hand sanitizer then film yourself and the kids using it! You know, lead by example like the good, humble citizen that you are 😂You seem to manage to film everything else so there really is no excuse.
If they had used it she would not have been so defensive , a simple , we used it but didn't film would have sufficed , when she jumps down throats like that its usually because they know they are in the wrong

Reactions: 24
So I've gone down the DCP rabbit hole and wow what an eye opener . The one that stands out to me and is related to inghams is the vlog with the lady thats stopped family vlogging after the realisation it was wrong for many reasons . What stands our and could of come from last herselfwas when she said she tried to justify it by saying they were making memories that they can view .
Also it goes into homeschooling and the fact most vloggers do this as there children have either been bullied or they have been called out by a professional such as a teacher or family member 🤔.
If lazy thinks any of us "haters" are jealous then as per creepy they are fools .for no amount of money would I pimp my kids out or risk there mental health .they need a reality check .
Finally if your in an abusive relationship often one of the red flags is isolation from friends or family need I say anymore .
This now for me is about more than creepys disgusting behaviour its about them poor kids .

Can go to macdonalds.... Or other places for take away in tier 3.
It was more than McDonald's takeaway she even says in vlog they are going somewhere they we t to last year thats open .only time tell

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarah's 100% there you can hear her laughing at Jace . I think they are outside ice rinks somewhere and have broken the rules again and crossed to either York ot Harrogate which are tier 2 . He was driving 5 hours ago so must be some distance . There's a park in Harrogate with festive fun bits ?
I didn't watch it with sound on, seeing Chris is bad enough I didn't want to hear him too!

I just thought the place looked ridiculously empty if it was actually in tier 2 and open fully. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just picking up some food to take home but took the entire family inside to collect it because they can't do anything just 1 person!

Reactions: 7
Just seen travel to Europe may be banned from jan 1st under brexit unless essential work , look out for vlogging being essential for them to be able to go 😉

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.