The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen travel to Europe may be banned from jan 1st under brexit unless essential work , look out for vlogging being essential for them to be able to go 😉
How would that work for holidays 😬

Reactions: 7
Just seen travel to Europe may be banned from jan 1st under brexit unless essential work , look out for vlogging being essential for them to be able to go 😉
Yes your correct - they will use the the excuse of being on essential travel as they’re super dooper influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looking and harry potters booked up till the end of jan!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just looking and harry potters booked up till the end of jan!
It will be. The special events always sell out fast. We booked Halloween last year a year in advance and even then it was slim pickings with availability

Reactions: 9
How would that work for holidays 😬
It wouldn't, it's something to do with coronavirus restrictions for non EU countries so I assume they are hoping by the time of summer holidays there will be far less restrictions needed? I think most people are still assuming travel would be a bad idea in the first part of the year at least!

But the Inghams did say they wanted to go away again as soon as they could so it doesn't look good for them. It also makes their decision to take the girls out of school even more of a mistake. They justified it by all the "travelling" they would be doing instead, but all they did since September was sit around a campsite in Portugal and potentially still have a long time at home till they can go anywhere. The girls are missing school to sit at home opening advent calendars right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can't believe the bare faced lies! Izzy eats no chocolate or biscuits 🤣🤣🤣 So that would mean no chocolate advent calendars and certainly not scoffing gingerbread men you've just decorated at your parent's crappy office party.
What about her daily hot chocolates? I guess it doesn’t count Because it’s liquid form

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What about her daily hot chocolates? I guess it doesn’t count Because it’s liquid form
Shes also just filmed a christmas snacks video for her own channel acording to sarah, she went shopping for it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Generous Lazy Ingham (secret group) has told entrees in the talent contest not to use music on their videos as the artist will receive the money from the vlog and not them.

She goes on to sp(r)out they had a great video last night that they SADLY can’t use because of the music.

MY OH MY, OH MY......., Speechless 🙄
Yes they only take , take, take - never give shoutouts to their channels unless they are getting something from them

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s moaning about being in tier 3 but they’ve travelled Europe during a pandemic. I heard on the news last night that cases rocketed mainly due to people going on holiday so think on Sarah because it’s folks like you that have made it like that.

Reactions: 32
She’s moaning about being in tier 3 but they’ve travelled Europe during a pandemic. I heard on the news last night that cases rocketed mainly due to people going on holiday so think on Sarah
I hope they stay in tier 3 next week thier reaction will be gold!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My daugter is a year older than Esme. There's no toys on her Christmas list and there wasn't any on her list last year either. While it was sad you just have to let them grow up. If my daughter recieved a supermarket for tiny little food items she would look at me as though I'd lost my mind. She's all about clothes, jewellery, makeup, perfumes etc.
The Ingham girls are seriously regressed
Glad you said it my daughter is 11 and just the same all makeup and hair toys are a big no

Reactions: 12
She’s moaning about being in tier 3 but they’ve travelled Europe during a pandemic. I heard on the news last night that cases rocketed mainly due to people going on holiday so think on Sarah because it’s folks like you that have made it like that.
Here in Scotland Nicola is advising not to book summer holidays for next year 😥😫

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Shes also just filmed a christmas snacks video for her own channel acording to sarah, she went shopping for it!
That family are obsessed with "snacks" between meals. I don't even watch the vlogs and I'm fed up with them talking about snacks!

Mind you, I'd also want to be snacking all the time if I had to eat Lazy's home cooking!

• Haha
Here in Scotland Nicola is advising not to book summer holidays for next year 😥😫
I’m up here as well and I’m not her biggest fan but to give Nicola credit she’s doing a sterling job of keeping us all in line. We are tier 2 at the moment but expecting tier 3 before Xmas.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.