The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How charming seeing Lazy teaching the girls how to concoct and execute lies. The exact same level of excitement could have been accomplished by telling the kids they are going on a super secret mission but nope. You can see her mania.
Lying is "sooch a good idea"--Lazy Mingham vlogmas day 9

lyingisfun.jpg

Remember how nice Prinny looked when Creepy's mother dropped her off? Look at the state of that poor, little pup today.

groomher.jpg

Don't get inappropriately excited, Creepy, but that dog needs to be groomed!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Not been on for a while busy with work and kids. Hope everyone is keeping well and looking forward to Christmas x

Just watched a vlog where Sarah says "the girls have been saying oh do u have to go to the office , how many hours will you be " EH EXCUSE ME !!!!! Are you for real Big Lazy is with her brood 24/7 365days a year. Real working mums like us only see our kids in evenings and holidays. She just spent 4months sittings her big rear end by the pool with her brood and she's with them all the time. Every days a holiday for that woman.

Also tonight's vlog I skipped it to see what junk they would buy at smyths but can I just ask why a nearly 12yr old at high school is jumping up and down in a toy shop at toys marked for age 3+

Obviously Big Sarah still thinking she can shop whenever she wants she's been out more than anyone I know during the tier system. She can pretend she's popping to the office all she wants when we know she's out Christmas shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My daugter is a year older than Esme. There's no toys on her Christmas list and there wasn't any on her list last year either. While it was sad you just have to let them grow up. If my daughter recieved a supermarket for tiny little food items she would look at me as though I'd lost my mind. She's all about clothes, jewellery, makeup, perfumes etc.
The Ingham girls are seriously regressed

• Sad
Reactions: 32
For a minute there I thought they were actually going to buy some toys to donate to charity!

Not sure what I'm missing but why did they go to the toy shop, why at night and why were they pretending it was a secret and that they were going to the office. All very bizarre. They clearly didn't want or need anything. They weren't looking for secret santa gifts. Is it because they literally can't go anywhere local (in daylight) without risking confrontation? If so, thats so sad for the kids.

Also they've completely stopped making ANY reference to home schooling, wonder whats going on there.

Reactions: 32
Why oh why have they placed a freaking glass cabinet in the middle of a staircase. What happens if one of the kids trips down the stairs and falls head first into it?

Oh wait...if this happens and they didn’t happen to be filming would they need to recreate it for vlog content, even if one of the children was badly injured 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 23
SURPRISE SECRET "MIDNIGHT" TOY STORE SHOPPING TRIP! AMAZING REACTION! MUST WATCH! VLOGMAS DAY

Poor Isla looks so exhausted in the thumbnail, her eyes have absolutely no emotion in them.

Advent calendars and elves. Jace wants his dummy. Creepy opened a cupboard in the night and the meatball sauce jar fell out and smashed, Prinny ran to try and lick it.

Lazy dried her hair on a cold dry to try and stop it from falling out. She loves Jace in black. She and Creepy are looking at what they can do Christmas wise around them because there in nothing in their area due to tier 3. Yes and that means you should stay at home. Lazy doesn't feel festive and has decided that they need a fun day out. There is a festive thing they did last year and it's open so Lazy has booked tickets to do it again. She want to take the kids to the park and Isabelle asked to come so Lazy said yes and the girls could go on their scooters but the batteries aren't charged.

A neighbour has dropped off a present for Jace from her kids' birthday. Lazy screeches at Creepy not to get it because she wants Jace to do it. It's a biscuit in the shape of the number 2. Jace climbs onto the sofa and Lazy opens the bag for him. The girls are upstairs playing a game. The postman has been and someone has sent Prinny a dog treat and Isabelle vegetarian sweets. Lazy says Isabelle isn't eating bad stuff at the moment; she has cut out chocolate and biscuits. The girl try some of the sweets and it's making Lazy's 'jaw like saliva'.

The camera won't stand up. Creepy comes into Isabelle's bedroom and scares the girls. He walks off and cackles in the distance.

The Inghams have just finished Spaghetti Bolognese. They added three cloves of garlic using the chopper thing Lazy bought but the lumps were too big and you could crunch and taste big lumps of it. The girls said the garlic was so nice so Creepy gave them raw garlic and made Esme nearly all off her chair. Dinner itself was delicious. Lazy has no energy but Jace wants her to build his train track. As usual there is a pack of multi surface wipes randomly on the floor in Jace's reach.

Creepy is going to bath Jace and Lazy will go and surprise the girls with a trip to Smyths toys. Jace screams as Prinny tries to get his toys. Now that she has surprised Isabelle she is going to surprise the girls. She will pretend Creepy and Isabelle don't know and that she is taking them to to the office. It's more cheeky and naughty when they're sneaking around. I'm sure that's not what she thinks about Creepy sneaking around to the Ibis. Lazy looks so tired the past few days and it irritates her when people don't look directly into the camera but she knows she does it.

Lazy sneaks up the stairs and cackles at them. She tells them she has a mission; to pretend to go to the office when they're really going to Smyths Toys and McDonalds.

Lazy tells Creepy it was the best reaction ever and such a cute idea. She shouts the girls down and they pretend to be disappointed to go to the office. They tells Isabelle he can't come because one of her presents is at the office.

In the car Lazy says they almost had an epic fail because she thought all Smyths Toys are open until 10pm but the one she was planning to go to in Crown Point. The one in Bradford is open until 10pm so they've just pulled up outside.

The girls run into the shop past the hand sanitiser and run down the aisles. It reminds Lazy of the Toys R Us advert. Lazy says it's the most exciting thing in the whole world and the girls scream about Harry Potter. Then they screech about LOL Dolls and Lazy says they've missed it all because they haven't been in the UK. The girls are giving her the biggest giggles because they haven't been in a toy shop for so long. They screech about the mini food brand collectable things. Lazy reminisces about Tamagotchi. Isla wants a Little Kids First Book about Space. Lazy told the girls they could choose a toy to send to Santa.

Back in the car, the girls are opening their collectable mini brand things. Then they drive to McDonalds for Mcflurries. Then they drive home and will go in pretending that they had a boring time. They're ending the vlog outside because Jace is asleep. They have a really fun day planned for tomorrow.

End of vlog

Just a theory that these 'secret' days out for the girls are actually a cover so Lazy can tell them she is expecting another clickbait baby, and then the girls will 'surprise' Creepy with the news at a later date.

Screenshot 2020-12-09 221754.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 222037.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 222126.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 224648.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 222223.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 224603.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg the weighted blankets that they're selling are 10lbs! That's far too heavy for children to use. I hope someone takes them to court about this. This is so dangerous?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg the weighted blankets that they're selling are 10lbs! That's far too heavy for children to use. I hope someone takes them to court about this. This is so dangerous?
Why is she even selling weighted blankets?! They should only be sold by an authorized seller due to how dangerous they can be if the weight is not correct. Also aren’t they used by people who have autism or special needs. I just hope if any of her vulnerable ifam purchase them, they have someone to do their research.

Reactions: 21
For a minute there I thought they were actually going to buy some toys to donate to charity!

Not sure what I'm missing but why did they go to the toy shop, why at night and why were they pretending it was a secret and that they were going to the office. All very bizarre. They clearly didn't want or need anything. They weren't looking for secret santa gifts. Is it because they literally can't go anywhere local (in daylight) without risking confrontation? If so, thats so sad for the kids.

Also they've completely stopped making ANY reference to home schooling, wonder whats going on there.
Clearly vlogmas is a (home) school holiday. The calanders take that long to open thiers no time for worksheets

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My daugter is a year older than Esme. There's no toys on her Christmas list and there wasn't any on her list last year either. While it was sad you just have to let them grow up. If my daughter recieved a supermarket for tiny little food items she would look at me as though I'd lost my mind. She's all about clothes, jewellery, makeup, perfumes etc.
The Ingham girls are seriously regressed
My daughter and I have just been to IKEA because our nearly 11 year wanted a desk for her homework........ plus little dots of kids makeup she is allowed.... and guess what... a Hollywood Bloody Mirror!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anybody ever wonder what other big youtubers think of the inghams? 🤣 I’d love to know!
They inghams claimed they are good friends with dad v girls 🤣 sarah said it when they were doing 1 of there assumption videos .Sarah looked a very lot angry when she was saying it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SURPRISE SECRET "MIDNIGHT" TOY STORE SHOPPING TRIP! AMAZING REACTION! MUST WATCH! VLOGMAS DAY

Poor Isla looks so exhausted in the thumbnail, her eyes have absolutely no emotion in them.

Advent calendars and elves. Jace wants his dummy. Creepy opened a cupboard in the night and the meatball sauce jar fell out and smashed, Prinny ran to try and lick it.

Lazy dried her hair on a cold dry to try and stop it from falling out. She loves Jace in black. She and Creepy are looking at what they can do Christmas wise around them because there in nothing in their area due to tier 3. Yes and that means you should stay at home. Lazy doesn't feel festive and has decided that they need a fun day out. There is a festive thing they did last year and it's open so Lazy has booked tickets to do it again. She want to take the kids to the park and Isabelle asked to come so Lazy said yes and the girls could go on their scooters but the batteries aren't charged.

A neighbour has dropped off a present for Jace from her kids' birthday. Lazy screeches at Creepy not to get it because she wants Jace to do it. It's a biscuit in the shape of the number 2. Jace climbs onto the sofa and Lazy opens the bag for him. The girls are upstairs playing a game. The postman has been and someone has sent Prinny a dog treat and Isabelle vegetarian sweets. Lazy says Isabelle isn't eating bad stuff at the moment; she has cut out chocolate and biscuits. The girl try some of the sweets and it's making Lazy's 'jaw like saliva'.

The camera won't stand up. Creepy comes into Isabelle's bedroom and scares the girls. He walks off and cackles in the distance.

The Inghams have just finished Spaghetti Bolognese. They added three cloves of garlic using the chopper thing Lazy bought but the lumps were too big and you could crunch and taste big lumps of it. The girls said the garlic was so nice so Creepy gave them raw garlic and made Esme nearly all off her chair. Dinner itself was delicious. Lazy has no energy but Jace wants her to build his train track. As usual there is a pack of multi surface wipes randomly on the floor in Jace's reach.

Creepy is going to bath Jace and Lazy will go and surprise the girls with a trip to Smyths toys. Jace screams as Prinny tries to get his toys. Now that she has surprised Isabelle she is going to surprise the girls. She will pretend Creepy and Isabelle don't know and that she is taking them to to the office. It's more cheeky and naughty when they're sneaking around. I'm sure that's not what she thinks about Creepy sneaking around to the Ibis. Lazy looks so tired the past few days and it irritates her when people don't look directly into the camera but she knows she does it.

Lazy sneaks up the stairs and cackles at them. She tells them she has a mission; to pretend to go to the office when they're really going to Smyths Toys and McDonalds.

Lazy tells Creepy it was the best reaction ever and such a cute idea. She shouts the girls down and they pretend to be disappointed to go to the office. They tells Isabelle he can't come because one of her presents is at the office.

In the car Lazy says they almost had an epic fail because she thought all Smyths Toys are open until 10pm but the one she was planning to go to in Crown Point. The one in Bradford is open until 10pm so they've just pulled up outside.

The girls run into the shop past the hand sanitiser and run down the aisles. It reminds Lazy of the Toys R Us advert. Lazy says it's the most exciting thing in the whole world and the girls scream about Harry Potter. Then they screech about LOL Dolls and Lazy says they've missed it all because they haven't been in the UK. The girls are giving her the biggest giggles because they haven't been in a toy shop for so long. They screech about the mini food brand collectable things. Lazy reminisces about Tamagotchi. Isla wants a Little Kids First Book about Space. Lazy told the girls they could choose a toy to send to Santa.

Back in the car, the girls are opening their collectable mini brand things. Then they drive to McDonalds for Mcflurries. Then they drive home and will go in pretending that they had a boring time. They're ending the vlog outside because Jace is asleep. They have a really fun day planned for tomorrow.

End of vlog

Just a theory that these 'secret' days out for the girls are actually a cover so Lazy can tell them she is expecting another clickbait baby, and then the girls will 'surprise' Creepy with the news at a later date.

View attachment 341195View attachment 341196View attachment 341197View attachment 341205View attachment 341198View attachment 341206
Sarah is seriously deluded if she thinks by having yet another baby, it is going to save their channel. Jace the bandaid baby couldn’t so I’m pretty sure any potential new baby wouldn’t either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but what average family just takes their kids shopping on a tuesday night at 9pm to a toy store just before Christmas
answer - NONE because their kids are in bed sleeping ready for a day at school the next day and most children have yo wait for Santa on the 25th
its a bloody joke and the way those kids over react to everything 😡
It's all very odd taking the kids out to the park at night the other night ,Then last night out in Smyths .I dont watch but someone saying about Sarah supposedly out in shops and hasnt been filming it. Sounds like they are hiding from something.

Lazy clearly just went out with the girls because she wanted to stuff her gob with another McFlurry.
Or a big Mac 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The store has said not suitable for under the age of 3. I would like to think any parent purchasing them for the intended purpose would know they are not actually intended to be on top of the sleeper all night (pediatrican advice).

Reactions: 10
Jace either does not like Prinny or is scared of her .. not surprising considering he’s hardly spent any time with her !!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Like others, I too am really surprised at how young Esme seems. There’s no way I would have been receiving toys or acting that crazy about going to a toy shop the year I started secondary school. I’d started my periods by that age and was going through the usual puberty, starting to be into make up, fashion etc. The child has no friends and no influences outside the weird family tribe though so it’s no wonder she’s acting like this.

I also cannot believe the amount of time dedicated to the advent calendars every day, it’s so bloody boring and the reactions to those crappy tiny toys from the kids who receive mountains of toys at Christmas are so fake it’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 29
Awww that's nice....Jason can celebrate being Creepy's Number 2 Son with a number 2 shaped biscuit.

I'm surprised that one of their generous neighbours hasn't also left a special 'number two' treat on the doorstep for Creepy! :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.