The Ingham Family #140 Wally Wanket and the chocolate advent factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy clearly just went out with the girls because she wanted to stuff her gob with another McFlurry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aw Sarah its nice that you check Tattle for ideas on what activity to do , I have another one for you , take that poor mutt out for a sodding walk

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my.... how many ‘Surprise of their lives’ can these kids have???

Reactions: 18
Where are they tonight?
Nothings open in tier 3 where I am
Is York in tier 2? Might have gone there

Reactions: 8
Are they eating out in tier 3?
If they are eating out then they've left tier 3. The place looks totally empty though and only Chris was in view so it's possible he's collecting food to takeaway?

We've collected food from some places and if they don't have a drive through you still have to go in the main restaurant bit to get it, there's just no one allowed to eat in there.

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh when Chris made out 7.30am was an early start! Really? Most people are travelling to work by then, they have completely lost perspective of reality. They are beyond lazy, I am surprised she has not dragged Nanna to the White Rose yet...

Reactions: 26
My thoughts:

- Bet a certain group of people watching are loving the thumbnail. Dread to think how many pictures of them are on the dark web.

- Sarah in the intro makes me laugh every time.

- That's it, Creepy. Get a close up of Isabelle's bra for your private collection.

- Mother Isabelle once again.

- Creepy's actually around this morning. How strange. Guilty conscience? Of course.

- Little jab at Isabelle's cleanliness. Been reading here again, Creepy?

- Taking the kids to the park. In daylight this time. Spoke about going on electric scooters... You know, the ones that are illegal to ride anywhere.

- Oh look! An electric scooter on the doorstep. Anyone care to inform West Yorkshire police?

- Jace hates Prinny. He wouldn't if he had spent any time with her.

- Rushed off her feet all day? What's she done? Nothing as usual.

- Told you Jace hates Prinny.

- "it's cheeky and naughty when we're sneaking around" You lot would know all about that, wouldn't you... 👀

- Sarah talking about looking tired etc... Yepp, she's pregnant.

- Hate the thought of Isabelle and Creepy being at home on their own.

- Isla wearing Lazy's mask... Probably hasn't even been washed.

- No hand sanitizer. Lovely.

- "Just £15" 🙄 I'm not even going to go into a whole paragraph on why Isla sounded like an entitled brat. Just £15 could feed a family in poverty.

- Why the duck are they even getting toys this close to Christmas anyway? What's the need?

- Was half expecting a plot twist, and they'd fill a trolley up with toys to donate (as most places only take new toys, rather than their old tat from the other day that clearly went to the tip). But then I remembered it's the Minghams.

- They should not be touching everything and looking through books.

That was dull. They didn't vlog the trip to the park either.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had to laugh when Chris made out 7.30am was an early start! Really? Most people are travelling to work by then, they have completely lost perspective of reality. They are beyond lazy, I am surprised she has not dragged Nanna to the White Rose yet...

China is 8 hours ahead. I think his meeting was a quick phone call with the Alibaba peeps to give his credit card number for an emergency shipment of wankets.

He's still a complete knob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they are eating out then they've left tier 3. The place looks totally empty though and only Chris was in view so it's possible he's collecting food to takeaway?

We've collected food from some places and if they don't have a drive through you still have to go in the main restaurant bit to get it, there's just no one allowed to eat in there.
Sarah's 100% there you can hear her laughing at Jace . I think they are outside ice rinks somewhere and have broken the rules again and crossed to either York ot Harrogate which are tier 2 . He was driving 5 hours ago so must be some distance . There's a park in Harrogate with festive fun bits ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I find it hard to belive esme is in year 7! If she was in actual school i think she would find all this toy shop excitment really cringe.
I have just come on to say this!! She’s in the same year as my daughter and the difference is astounding! I know all kids are different and that’s fine , but my daughter would never run around in a toy store like that! Especially at that age..

The dig at Isabelle about her cleanliness
Telling The girls to get ready and brush their hair..
But they don’t read here 🤥

also what Isabelle was wearing this morning - fine if your in bed but put a jumper or your dressing gown on before you leave your room! I’d never wear just that around my house at that age infront of my own dad let alone step dad - isablelles biological dad can’t be happy surely??!

Sorry I’m ranting...
I like how light it is when they all clearly just woken up 😂 you can tell they have by their eyes and hair!! But they try to disguise it by keeping all the blinds closed but the daylight is peaking through!We leave the house 7.50 -8am and it’s literally only just turning daylight!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Found a way round being blokes on creepys insta and watched the stories. They do know you arent meant to travel between tiers dont they 🙄😶 i get they need better content then advent calanders and the office but they are breaking rules that they insist they follow. Also that food place looked like cosmo to me. (Cant be cosmo unless they have headed south, none up here are open)

Reactions: 9
I hope the fat witch and greasy tosspot gavnt broken the rules .... Ive just cone back from pinning my 11month old boy down taking swabs screaming cus of people like them

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Thing is I agree to a degree there are most definitely times when Isabelle just like all the children do fake their reactions and expressions. However I’m afraid to say that I think a lot of the time it is disturbingly genuine. She is like a 10 year old most of the time and that is totally a reflection on her mother & her creepy ass husband. When left to her own devices on Instagram & TikTok most of her images are way too provocative and 18+ so she’s a complete contradiction. Is this a mistake though ? Or a construct of HER & HIM 🤮 to play to the exact audience they want ? ( doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out ) who would want to see a child with the mentality of a 10 year old posing as a 18 + year old ? 😡 SICKENS ME ! They should be held accountable for what they are doing to those kids ! Them and ALLLLLLLLL family bloggers,vloggers! Anyone making personal gain from their children !
Where is social services when you need them 🙁
It must come under child exploitation

Their arses need kicking and in creepys case his face preferably by someone wearing skates

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.